The Razzashi hatchling: profit before everyone knows its still in the game!!!! menu

User Tag List

stormcrowsix's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Razzashi hatchling: profit before everyone knows its still in the game!!!!

Ok, the title very much says it all

Recently, as you all know, ZG has been removed, so the raptors that dropped the adorable Razzashi Hatchling had dissapeared aswell... Razzashi Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft
    Blizzard has confirmed in a blue post that the pet would not be removed from the game.
    Rumors (don't know if confirmed by blues) said that the pet would be a drop from the mobs in the new questhub where ZG used to be. Others said it would be a drop from every mob in STV with low dropchance.

Today I was farming in STV for the epic parrot pet that drops from the pirates. All of a sudden a normal mob gave me the Razzashi Hatchling.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My point with all this? Maybe it doesn't need explaining but I'll sum it up for you

- If you stockpiled these pets cause you thought they would have been gone, and that they would be worth lots of gold in a few months: sell them now while you can. People are lvling and they will come across it very soon. Value will prob drop significantly

- maybe while waiting for cataclysm you can spend the time farming the Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw) - Item - World of Warcraft and get a razzashi hatchling at the same time. I do not know what the droprate is, but I was lucky enough to get 2 Razzashi Hatchlings in one hour time of farming.
    If you are a pirate yourself maybe this is the time to farm some booty bay rep back.

- since most people don't know if it is allready back in the game and if it is even coming back at all, you can keep selling these pets at the same high prize you were doing just now untill the majority finds out

I checked wowhead and there is one post that says that it dropped from a venture co mob. Wowhead itself is not yet adjusted so the mobs that now drop it are still unknown.

Have fun farming. Sorry if you find this useless, thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts
    Last edited by stormcrowsix; 11-25-2010 at 09:01 PM.

The Razzashi hatchling: profit before everyone knows its still in the game!!!!
    lith07's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a good idea. I decided to sell mine sooner rather then later, and I ended up selling one on the AH for 5k. Not the 20k+ i was hoping for, but I'm happy

nukec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just put it on ah for 7.000g and if someone whispers you that he wants to buy, sell him for 5000

benevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold mine for 6k a few days back