0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quest] quest log will be wiped on the next patch

Ok, I spoke with a GM today because I had a problem with a bugged quest (the hunter and the prince in WOTLK) he answered me that it's bugged and bla bla bla

I told him that I was stacking 25 quests in my quest log to have some advantage when Cata hits.
    And he told me that the quest log will be wiped on patch 4.0.3a

Screen:
    "Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae".

[quest] quest log will be wiped on the next patch
    moor2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good call, my mage still have quest Trial of the Naaru: Maghteridon (because noone wanna do it with me)

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the blue posts.. Quest that you can NO LONGER get will get removed, the rest stays.

bisbolo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude what you're saying refers to the AZEROTH quests, those which will get removed. I'm referring to the lvl 78-79 quests.

Anyway, I found the blue post that you're referring to:
    "In the wake of Deathwing's devastation, adventurers will be summoned to embark on new quests from levels 1 to 60 in these transformed territories -- and with so much new content to be found on these original two continents, many original quests will no longer be available after the shattering occurs. These quests will automatically be removed from your quest log, while any quests you’ve accepted that still exist in Azeroth will remain in your log."

So now I don't know what to think since it could also be that your progress thougth the quest will be removed, but the GM told that the quest log will be wiped.
    Now do what you want, I was just reporting a thing, if it's true, it will save my time and the time of the people who red this post, if it's not, well it's not a problem, I'll still have 7 days to do 25 quests.

Bye
    "Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae".