0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take advantage of the Scepter rush!

With only a handful of days left until the shattering will likely take place, you have a number of players rushing to finish off their Scepter of the Shifting Sands chains so that they will get the FoS. One quest in particular, The Good News and The Bad News, is the focus of this thread.

Players need 10 Azerothian Diamonds, 10 Blue Sapphires, 20 Arcanite Bars, and 10 Elementium Ingots. With only this weekend left to finish of this chain, players will be willing to pay higher prices for these items (Ingots in particular, will get to that in a moment).

I'd recommend going and checking your realm's AH for the above listed items, and if you can safely buy out all of one of these items, do so, and repost for a high profit.

As for the Elementium Ingots, we have a very unique situation here. BWL is broken, and nobody has been able to make it past razorgore this week. What this means to you, is if you have any elementium ingots lying around, or can buy some for cheap, you can sell these for A LOT. I know a player on my server who is paying upwards of 5,000g per ingot in order to finish this chain before the shattering hits. I had one sitting on my bank alt that I had leftover from my chain, and it is now worth over five times it's typical market value.

Now in the scenario that BWL gets fixed before tuesday, there is also money to be made. Lead a BWL group on every character you can, and reserve the elementium ingots. I imagine on Monday before the shattering hits, if anyone is still attempting to finish this off, you will have no difficulty selling these.

Note: Elementium Ingots drop off of Blackwing Technicians inside of BWL. You have to kill razorgore, vael, clear the supression room, kill Broodlord, and then you can farm the Ingots.

Good luck, and Have Fun!

Take advantage of the Scepter rush!
    Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would all be cool if BWL isnt messed up this week.
    Razorgore the Untaimed is randomly despawning during the fight, but bean doing this for a while now, and its a nice income. Not to mention that BWL, if you do it with 3 people as i do, gives like 400g a clear whic htakes 30 min.

Roffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the whole thread.

Phillow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gm's are killing the first bwl boss for you but keep in mind that nefarian is bugged too, so if you don't want to open another ticket DONT talk to nef since you can't log out etc.
    which means you can still farm ignots

eldarion42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you only want to farm ingots you should only kill the first three bosses (no.3 = Lashlayer). After him you will get to the technicians that will respawn after some time (as has been posted here several months ago). So you can farm them again and again. You also must keep the patrolling dragon boss alive as he is connected to the respawn.

stuicy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this still works, cause I haven't been in there for a while, but a few months back you could pull a pack of mobs, kill the technicians then drop out of combat (FD/vanish/invisi... dunno if invisi pots work?) the pack would reset and the technicians would respawn after a few minutes or a soft reset.

Like I say, dunno if it still works like this. Oh, and Razorgore isn't bugged anymore, at least not on my server.