[Patch 4.0.1] Advantage of having an Enhance Shaman for Sindragosa & BP (hm) menu

User Tag List

lanun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Patch 4.0.1] Advantage of having an Enhance Shaman for Sindragosa & BP (hm)

The new Enhance Shaman's Earthen Power talent will now remove any snare effects with the earthbind totem pulse, even those that can't be removed before the 4.0.1 Patch. Even though this talent is mainly focused on PvP, it does make a couple of ICC encounters easier.

This talent is extremely useful for Blood Prince Council HM to remove the snare on melees so that they can spread out smoothly during Empowered Shock Vortex.

For Sindragosa, it can remove the snare on the tank. The snare effect was not removable by any mean before the patch (other than the temp hand of freedom). A single tank tanking through phase 1 can get the debuff to slow him down to 90% of movement speed, which is a real pita when entering phase 2, especially if u're going for the drake achievement.

However, it's useless for aura type snare effect. For eg, the ice trap snare from Sindragosa Mini Boss Drake will simply get reapplied after it's being removed. I have not tested this for DBS HM though and i'm not sure whether that's an aura type snare.

Regards

[Patch 4.0.1] Advantage of having an Enhance Shaman for Sindragosa & BP (hm)