2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot safely without risk of ban.

I've been using "bots" for about 4(ish) year's now. I've been banned once, my first time with glider.
    I've read a few "guides" on "how to bot" and some information is useful on bots but, there can be more added. I used to power level for money, using bots. And bot for my own gain in-game..

There might be better (cleaner) guide's than mine. But i haven't contributed on here for awhile, so i figured I feel like typing so i'll try to share some knowledge i've gained. I'm not the best botter nore the worst. So if i toss something new out to atleast 1 person then good! I might of saved atleast 1 person a ban from blizzard's fury.

I'm just going to number 1) 2 ) 3) ect ect. Of tips i recommend, if you DISAGREE with my tips, then tell me why, and maybe i can learn something. I'm posting to try to inform newer player's / fellow bots.

WHAT BOTS TO USE.
    I don't belive in paying for any program, or game online. I flat out just don't. I've payed for 2 things in 8 years on the internet (program / game wise). AND it has been
    -GLIDER
    -PIROXBOTS
    Reason? They are both dependent developer's they spend ALOT of time to improve their program for you, AND they DONT ask STUPID prices. But very fair prices for their quality.

Since glider is VIA court. Buy pirox it's well worth it. (IMO better than glider)

k. I'ma try to make this faster.

1) Bot at random time's don't say "IMA BOT 4 HOURS EACH DAY" or "IMA BOT EVERY OTHER DAY AT 7 AM". DO NOT set pattern's of when you bot.

2) If you use a "premade" profile, WATCH IT FOR 30 - 45 MINS don't download a profile and go out and bang ur hoes :P

3) PVP botting is a bad idea, it takes me under 5 second's to detect a bot if their bg botting. I do it tho, but i RARELY do it.

4) NO BRAINER. Don't EVER whisper / talk about using bots in-game. EVER GM's have log's of every letter you've ever typed and their not stupid, if they suspect you of using bots, and check ur chat log "HEY BBL IM LOADING PIROX UP TTYL" they'll insta ban and go on to their next ban victim

5) If bot grinding ( killing mobs ) is what you're doing consider not looting. It looks less "suspicious" to other players. And would be less "offensive" to blizzard in general.

6) If you plan on farming for gold, a item specific. Make 2+ level alt's WITH RANDOM NAMES. Name's you wouldn't recognize if you saw again example, BROURMADLOL vs astogom . witch name stands out the most?. Make 2+ alt Auction houser's.

7) RELATES TO #6. DONT EVER POST MORE THAN 5 STACKS. on any one character. If i ever see anybody with 5+ stacks of anything (Fish herbs ore ect) i instantly suspect botting, and i do a /who armory ect.

I've seen so many "idiots" get mad over a fellow botter botting in THEIR SPOT. Sigh this just makes me mad bro u mad. Dont report another botter it will only raise flag's to a GM that you're just reporting him so you can bot there. If there's somebody running the same public profile, then log for 1 -2 days and do NUMBER 1 (bot at random times)

9) Don't neglect your bot, meaning don't set 2 spells up and say LOL HERE I GO 80. Set everything up every spell you have for the bot. REASON? Theres a difference between a dumbass noob and a bot. More spells ur bot uses, less suspicion. You wanna look like a noob, not a bot ^_^.

9) Log out timer's. PERSONALLY i dont use them, i make my own profiles that i watch and have used b4 tweaked ect. so i'm positve other player's WILL NOT be around the area i'm botting. But if you're using a public profile. Consider using log out timers on X amount of deaths.

10) I like using a clean char, ( A character with no friend's no RL friends know i'm "lvling" this char ) It mean's the only whisper's you'll get is stupid shit, like HEY BRO U THUR U BOTTIN ? LOL HEY BRO gold spams ect.

11) Mix ur shit up, I know leveling is boring as **** i only PVP but still que some random's maybe every other day and que some BG's. believe me it'll help even if you only que once or twice every other day.

12) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check for "BANWAVE's" meaning a program detection. Glider used to have a bunch of them due to warden developer's being put on spot for a million dollar + program with only 2 developer's out smarting warden dev's. So check ur bot's fourm's REGULARLY. so you don't get trapped in a wave ^_^

13). If YOU ARE AFRAID OF GETTING BANNED. a SAFE / SMART THING TO DO IS!!!
    google hotspot shield (I'm not linking it k? k.) download / install it. Its legit virus / malware clean ect ect. And it will desinate you another IP ( it will be laggy but belive me, if you get banned Poof u can get unbanned now-a-days).

Load hotspot shield up, so you have a diffrent IP address, if you get banned then call blizzard and be all QQ My account got hacked QQ WTF MY ACCOUNTS BEEN" BOTTING" WTF IS THAT ect ect. play it off like ur a shit wrath of the lich king player and you just want to give blizzard ur money not bot :P

Well, that's all that comes out to my mind ^_^

I'm not the best botter in the world, but i've been around for awhile.

I'm not trying to get rep, or "thanks" i'm just tossing together a 20min post of anything that can help somebody else. I didn't copy any idea's from anybody else, this isn't a LOLOMFGLOOKATME repost that you should cry about.

If these simple tip's helped you in anyway, feel free to respond how you feel about it.

Cheer's to my once a 6 month contribute now days ^_^

Last edited by pur3fknpawah; 11-13-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Bot safely without risk of ban.
    Allaway's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is always a risk of getting banned.

Drazen's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Allaway View Post
    There is always a risk of getting banned.
    Pretty much yeah, but with this guide it will be less risky... Play it smart

mannystelol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like that program to change your IP lol

thats like unbannable

thanks man

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mannystelol View Post
    i like that program to change your IP lol

thats like unbannable

thanks man
    except warden is allowed to scan ure desktop to see what programs ure running >.>

Nipo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logic is always good + some good programs there. Thanks.

BYSCUIT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snugglepants View Post
    except warden is allowed to scan ure desktop to see what programs ure running >.>
    Warden does not scan outside WoW.exe, it does not look at any windows, processes, etc outside the game's address space.
    Nitpicker's Corner: Yes it does some very specific and very limited scans to see if certain drivers etc are loaded into the system. But that is the only real exception.
    Last edited by BYSCUIT; 11-11-2010 at 12:51 PM.

pur3fknpawah's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BYSCUIT View Post
    Warden does not scan outside WoW.exe, it does not look at any windows, processes, etc outside the game's address space.
    Nitpicker's Corner: Yes it does some very specific and very limited scans to see if certain drivers etc are loaded into the system. But that is the only real exception.
    This is correct, any anti cheat software can't scan outside of the video game. I'm pretty sure this has been deemed illegal for Anti-Cheat software to do. Privacy act's ect ect,

Proph's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...t-botting.html

Posted less than a day earlier... wish there was a way to combine posts into one.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proph i added a link to ur guide at the bottom, if you want me to remove it, just tell me here. cheers
    Last edited by pur3fknpawah; 11-11-2010 at 11:09 PM.

mannystelol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snugglepants View Post
    they scan my desktop OR ANY PART OF MY PC i will take them to court

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check for "BANWAVE's" meaning a program detection. Glider used to have a bunch of them due to warden developer's being put on spot for a million dollar + program with only 2 developer's out smarting warden dev's. So check ur bot's fourm's REGULARLY. so you don't get trapped in a wave ^_^
    to bad you wont avoid banwaves just by checkin forums and stop bottin when there is one. Blizz wont ban for about a week/month while it gathers data of accounts that are known to bot by either report or warden detection. Then it will hit ALL those accounts including yours if you logged in during said "gather" period. Other than that it has some good points. 1 thing you might add is that if you do bot make a guild and get atleast 1banktab where you dump all youre profits, and get GM on another acount and keep that account safe. That way when you do get banned you still have all the items/gold earned safely sitting in the guildbank wich you can retrieve with your other account.

end of the day tho it all comes down to discretion of the botter. 90% of the bans are becous they either bot 24/7, they use outdated bots or make it realy obvious they are bottin by not setting it up properly or talk about the bot with friends in guild or whatsoever.

I have botted for about 3 years and managed to avoid all the major banwaves, only got banned 1 times cuz i forgot to turn off the bot and it ran 4days straight.

Hellson's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mannystelol View Post
    they scan my desktop OR ANY PART OF MY PC i will take them to court
    Have fun with those court fees bro.

OP - Decent guide. +4Rep

Thanks to Mit0 for the sweet Sig!
    Plays Warcraft far too much

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...t-botting.html

Posted less than a day earlier... wish there was a way to combine posts into one.
    Yours promotes reporting botters, how would you intend combining this better one into yours?

I dont even know why he's linked yours in his post tbh

+rep for op, handy guide for people starting out their botting career.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the feedback guys. I think i'm going to add some more detailed information and some other helpful info i didn't think of off the top of my head. Probably tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast