Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possible cataclysm gold making tip

hi there!

I don't know if anyone has posted anything about it yet, but cataclysm enchants can only be put on item lvl300 or higher. This will make them useless to twinks, the next best enchants for twinks then will be WOTLK enchants.

Now my idea is to stockpile WOTLK enchanting mats as they are incredibly cheap atm, and when cataclysm will come out those mats wont be on AH as much anymore and thus the price will rise. So you can sell them with great profits.

again I hope his isn't a repost, and that it will be helpfull.

possible cataclysm gold making tip
    Noituri's Avatar Active Member Witcher CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anything changes how it was with TBC enchanting materials when WotLK came out. So I don't think there would be much of profit.

J2V's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by devision View Post
    hi there!

I don't know if anyone has posted anything about it yet, but cataclysm enchants can only be put on item lvl300 or higher. This will make them useless to twinks, the next best enchants for twinks then will be WOTLK enchants.

Now my idea is to stockpile WOTLK enchanting mats as they are incredibly cheap atm, and when cataclysm will come out those mats wont be on AH as much anymore and thus the price will rise. So you can sell them with great profits.

again I hope his isn't a repost, and that it will be helpfull.
    That's true and probably common sense. The values of enchanting mats, ores, herbs etc. will all rise a little after cataclysm due to smaller supply!

BaboonX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by J2V View Post
    That's true and probably common sense. The values of enchanting mats, ores, herbs etc. will all rise a little after cataclysm due to smaller supply!
    No one knows this for certain, so never state things as facts. With some people rerolling goblin/worgen they will be supplying the economy with those material.

MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaboonX View Post
    No one knows this for certain, so never state things as facts. With some people rerolling goblin/worgen they will be supplying the economy with those material.
    Yea the rerollers will keep supplying the eco with wotlk goods but still the reroller player base wont be as high as it is now without cataclysm xpack.

So the supply will be lower but on the other hand the demand will drop too that makes it balanced on a higher price but less frequently buyouts.

you can make good gold from time to time but not as often as selling high end mats.

Wettowel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know any twink from 70 to 80 who is spending gold for entchants. After being 80 the entchant never the less only High Tokens. So same in Cata. They will reach 85 and then spend money for entchants when the go heroic. etc.
    And from my point of view a full Level 277 equipped char will replace his gear at 83 maybe because of his 4 T10 Benefits.
    For grinding to 85 and Guild Rep the will buy out ol the old stuff from AH or they will have there Bank crowded with such mats.

cheers

Wet Towel