Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy gold with [Gordok Ogre Suit]

Hello there people of Mmowned!
    As i've been a leecher here for long time I decided to do something good for this forum, though, I think many people know this, but for those who doesn't, this may be helpful!
    This is mostly a common sense guide wich helps you to gain money with Gordok Ogre Suit
    Materials:
    Bolt of Runeclothx4
    Rugged Leatherx8
    Rune Threadx2
    Ogre Tanninx1
    You can find all of these items @ AH except Ogre Tannin, wich you will recrieve in North DM
    How to do this?
    First of all you need to recrieve the Crescent Key from East Dire Maul, wich will take around 5-10 minutes. Dire Maul is located in Feralas, Kalimdor.

Make your way to Dire Maul. Dire Maul is a instance with 3 wings - North, East & West. We wanna go to East so we can get ze key.

IM NOT TAKING ANY REP FOR THAT VIDEO - I JUST FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE, I COULDNT FRAPS, STARTED TO LAG WHEN I PLAYED&FRAPSED AT SAME HARDDRIVE.
    East Dire Maul
    When we enter East DM, you will se alot of green stuffs such as trees, mobs etc. When you enter the instance you immediately look to your left, where you will see a little imp named Pusillin, talk with him and begin the hunt-kill-loot- obtain key!

Leave the instance and start to move against North DM, where you will recrieve your first Gordok Ogre Suit
    North Dire Maul

You will be starting at the A, and move directly to point 3. There you will see a chest on the ground wich you loot, and recrieve Gordok Courtyard Key that will help you open up the gate to point 4, where you will get a repeatable quest, wich will give you Gordok Ogre Suit, now you may wounder where to get Ogre Tannin, but it's really easy! At point 4 at the map, continue around the room, and go up for the first ramp, straight ahead, in the corner, you will see a little basket wich will contain a Ogre Tannin. Now - you got all mats, go get your suit! =)
    Summary:
    While farming those for 1 week, I have recrieved around 14k Gold on a high pop server, its really easy money. I've sold them for up to 300g each to people who dont have a clue about where to get them.

SIDENOTE
    As they are unique, it's good to be a engineer if you are going to farm those to mail them to your bank alt and put them in guildbank/ah/sell =)

Hope this was helpful, though, dont except this guide is superior, as it's my first out here =)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

hmm btw, I saw I was guest at the wesbite? Shouldn't I be member or something? Been here from around 2009 ?

Easy gold with [Gordok Ogre Suit]
    Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide. I will put this to use, thanks a lot =)
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to say that this is actually very server dependant as I am on a high pop server and these only go for like 15g each, which doesn't really make this a money maker. You see, the ogre suits are a one-time use only item and most people realize that. Also, currently with "The insane" title is possibly going away in Cataclysm there are so many people farming goblin rep doing this that our AH is loaded with em. I use them for guild events and stuff and I just bought 30 of em for 5g each lol So, ya lol

Also, you failed to mention that if you release Gordok using the "Gordok shackle key," which is a 20% chance drop off of any of the bosses, then a basket appears behind him that always contains mats for the ogre costumes AND extra tannin. So, rather than 1 tannin a run from the basket upstairs, you can get up to 3 Ogre tannins a run. So, you said to immediately go from Entrance A to spot 3, without mentioning the killing of bosses. The best route is to kill Boss at 1, run past the guy at 2 as he doesn't drop key, kill boss at 3 and grab the key for the door in front of you, kill the boss in the room with the shackled goblin, go up the ramp where the tannin basket is....

NOTE: sometimes you get lucky and multiple keys drop. If this happens, then use the 1 key, and run and pick up the 2nd key for the next run. Remember though, the key IS only a 20% chance drop so sometimes you can have bad luck and not get any. I would also like to point out I have occasionally gotten lucky and gotten pristine black diamonds on bosses, and those sell for like 300g-500g depending on server. Anyway, that was like 1/20 times though lol

I hope my added info to his guide can help clarify and make this easier, as his guide was clean and put together well.

emilgunnare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Sklug, thanks for the tips, i've not really looked in to this, though, thats maybe something to look up before writing a guide

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this is legit, nice guide. I've known about it for a while but simply have not bothered since I'm not an engineer.

Something to note though, wish the change/removal of Dire Maul instance, these suits (along with Shen'drelar part of the Insane FoS) will no longer be available. I've stocked up quite a few of these suits (yes they do sell for only 10-15g each on my server) because they are just awesome and the price is bound to rise.

spleen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, old repost :/

Copperman67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R