Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide To The Website!

A Gudie To mmowned.com!
    By Rookery.
    Rep Me If You LIke It!

Welcome This Is The Guide To mmowned.com! Making Threads:1.When You Make a Thread Make Sure You Put It Under The Right Topic. So If I Made a Model Edit For WoW And I Go Put It In The Bots and Programs Section Nobody Will Even Care About The Model Edit They Will Just Tell You “You Got The Wrong Section Loser”. So I Would Put That In The Model Editing Section. 2.If You’ve Made a Thread Other People Can Comment on It And Reply And Even Give You Rep So Your Trusted More And Get Ranked Up. 3.Sometime If A High Ranked Person or Moderator or Admin Think The Thread Should No Longer Be Up Then They Can Close The Thread. The Thread Is Still Veiwable But Nobody Can Edit Posts or Posts There Anymore. Posting:1.Posting Is Like Making Threads But Commenting Or Replying To Other Peoples Threads Or Talking To People Who Said Things On These Threads. You Can Still Get Rep For Posting on Other Peoples Threads From Posting On Other Threads. 2.You Can Edit Your Post or Name It But if Your Making a Post Or Editing a Post/Thread You Can name It But You Cannot Rename a Thread Altho You Can Name The Main Post Of The Thread. Reputaion:1.You Can Give Other Players Posts Rep if They Helped You or You Like Something They Did By Clicking The Star At The Bottom Left Hand Corner Of There Post. You Can Tipe In A Little Comment There Then Press Enter And There Will Be a Quick Msg From Webpage That Just Say Thanks and You Done! 2.You Might be Lucky Enough To Receive Some Rep in Turn! Reporting Posts:1.Beside The Star To Give Rep To Someone On Its Right Side There Is a Caution Sign If You Click That You Can Report That Post For Taking Hacks That Are Not Theres or Model Edits And Saying Its Theres Or Saying Swears Or Doing Something Against The Rules. 2.To Read The Rules Go To The General Forum. Extra:1.If You Do Not Have Enough Posts You May Not be Able To Post Links Or Send Mail But Don’t Spam Or You Can Get Ban! 2.With The Go ADvaced Option Or If You Are Making a New Thread You Can IMport Images To Imageshack.com and Get The full SiZe Image Of What You Put There And Copy The Url To The Place To IMport Pictures In The GO advanced Option Or A New Thread. Hope You Injoyed This Guide And it Was Helpful +Rep Me If You Liked It! BYE!

ENJOY!
    Last edited by Rookery; 11-07-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: So There Is No Need To Download.

Guide To The Website!
    bagnagjames's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMGGGG, STOP SAYING INJOY, PLEASE. ITS SPELT ENJOY.

and please, do something helpful.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, why would you put it in an html format rather than copying and pasting it all for a forum post? I don't like downloading stuff from leechers where this html could be directing me to an attack site... I mean hey, this could be legit BUT, why not post it in the forums normal?

Rookery's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    Question, why would you put it in an html format rather than copying and pasting it all for a forum post? I don't like downloading stuff from leechers where this html could be directing me to an attack site... I mean hey, this could be legit BUT, why not post it in the forums normal?
    Ok I Will One Sec!

Spatt's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My eyes!
    Why would you start every new word with capital letter?

But nice to see that you try to contribute at least!

Skunk5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a World of Warcraft guide section.

Mrlrlrmrmrlrmlrlrlmr!

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you trying...but that was just horrible. And you broke rule number one of your own guide.