0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easier Nexus through Mind Control

Alliance Berserkers and Horde Berserkers in Nexus have a few spells, called "Frenzy" and "Bloodlust". If you macro casting "Frenzy", you can cast it 25 times in one second, effectively bringing his attack speed to about 0.2 seconds per swing as soon as you mind control him (They also have Bloodlust for you and friends - last 30 seconds for melee attack speed bonus, stacks with Shamans/Hunters Bloodlust). They will run around 'globaling' everything when mind controlled.

I've known about this since my preist hit 70 and did a nexus over a year ago, the thing is back then if Mind Control broke, they would keep the 25 Frenzys and insta-kill your entire group when it broke. Now, all its frenzy buffs are cleared automatically on Mind Control break, making it useful now =D. You can even solo the instance at 68-70 by bringing frenzy up to 10-15 stacks, bringing the mob down to 5-10%, and Shadow Word: Death'ing the last bit and collecting your 10k xp per kill.

But, that's not that important - what is important is FUN. And it's FUN to jump around with a 0.2 second attack speed on an auto-attack that hits for over 7k. So have FUN! and enjoy.

PS: The spell on WoWHead:

Frenzy - Spell - World of Warcraft

Also states it's used by an NPC in Icecrown, might be good for clearing out areas on the gunship (where the NPC is), but using it to right click and insta-kill things in Nexus is something I'll do even in Cata =D.

Easier Nexus through Mind Control
    Tastypie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find. I will use this.
    Last edited by Tastypie; 11-07-2010 at 03:07 AM.

Agifofo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried this. I could get the frenzy stack to 25 no problems. But It was not 'globalling' things. not by a long shot. It would easily die if it had more than 2 mobs on him at once

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Agifofo View Post
    Just tried this. I could get the frenzy stack to 25 no problems. But It was not 'globalling' things. not by a long shot. It would easily die if it had more than 2 mobs on him at once
    Hmm, thats odd, if you did have 25 frenzies it should have killed it another equivilent mob within seconds - how long did it take to kill it?