Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Guild achievements in Cataclysm.

Selling Guild Achievements in Cataclysm.

In cataclysm there are new guild achievements which require someone in your guild to acquire certain items be a certain level with a character or kill creature X times.
    One thing that Blizzard didn't say was the person had to stay in the guild to keep the guild achievement, so for example you could whisper a GM of a nice guild and say "I will kill 100,000 critters while in your guild for only XXXXg" they may accept so there guild may level to 25 faster. Offers may vary largely because on alliance you can just go to Deeprun Tram and farm those rats, on the horde there really isn't a co-efficient to that. Other ones require NO work at all, (Requires 1 legendary) so find a good guild and say "I have X legendary and I will help your guild get the We Are Legendary] achievement if you give me X gold" or just being lvl 85 and a certain class/race combo can even help. Spam trade selling service such as joining the guild or killing critters or the PvP achievements (Kill 2500 enemy players in their city) this can be more difficult to solo but you can gather a group together and share the profits for a guild that doesn't usually raid cities.

Another way to make gold with this idea requires more players, so you can get a group of friends and sell services such as killing all the classic dungeon bosses, raid bosses, same for the outland dungeons, and raid bosses. (must be 80% of guild).

A third achievement group you can sell is the crafting/gathering ones these can be a much more time consuming achievments but guilds will want their Cauldrons of Battle and Fish Feasts

Not much more I can say, pretty self explanatory. Hope you lucky ducks with legendarys can make some gold and reap the profits

Selling Guild achievements in Cataclysm.
    hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Move to elite for now and back down when it becomes well known in Cataclysm?

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hp94 View Post
    Move to elite for now and back down when it becomes well known in Cataclysm?
    Why? It's not like it'll be a secret... Once one person does it every guildless person will do it. Also, it may work, but it also may not since we have no idea how it works yet. If it does work it'll be an easy way to make money, but I doubt it will be that great because as soon as one person posts that he is doing it everyone else will hop on the bandwagon.

BIOHAZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea but blizzard already thought of this most of the good guild achievements require you to be of a certain rep with the guild to earn the achievement.

Bearshark's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BIOHAZ View Post
    Great idea but blizzard already thought of this most of the good guild achievements require you to be of a certain rep with the guild to earn the achievement.
    Mind posting a link so I can read more about this or watch?

Roffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BIOHAZ View Post
    They will require revered rep with your guild for ANY of your work to go towards the guild achievements, which makes this pretty impractical. Personally I am going to be giving my guild credit for 5 of the legendaries towards We Are Legendary. As much as i'd like to be able to hop into other guilds so they can get credit, then go back to my guild, it just isn't practical.

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atm @ beta they are only 4 prominent achievements that require a certain level of rep

Warglaives of Azzinoth - Guild Edition : and any other legendary item for that matter require Honored
    Classy Humans : and any other race also requires honored
    Working as a Team : The proff achieve, also honored to count
    United Nations : the 55 exalted reps achieve requires revered guildrep (not sure if exalted guildrep also counts towards this chieve)

meaning that any achievement subsequent to that also requires the rep even tho its not shown in the achievement.

atm any other achievements do count even when you only joined the guild seconds ago wich i think will be changed

Last edited by BlodyWarior; 10-24-2010 at 05:13 AM.

Bearshark's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlodyWarior View Post
    atm @ beta they are only 4 prominent achievements that require a certain level of rep

Warglaives of Azzinoth - Guild Edition : and any other legendary item for that matter require Honored
    Classy Humans : and any other race also requires honored
    Working as a Team : The proff achieve, also honored to count
    United Nations : the 55 exalted reps achieve requires revered guildrep (not sure if exalted guildrep also counts towards this chieve)

meaning that any achievement subsequent to that also requires the rep even tho its not shown in the achievement.

atm any other achievements do count even when you only joined the guild seconds ago wich i think will be changed

Thank you very much, I am not in beta so I am unable to know this.