Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a Guild Name with Numbers using OllyDBG

Watch the video in 1080p *highest resolution*
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZAHgMKxQQo
    Code:
    Instructions

1. First you need to download OllyDBG @ http://www.ollydbg.de/ just click on Downloads then " Download OllyDbg 1.10 (final version)"
    2. Extract OllyDBG to a folder anywhere on your computer (i used my desktop)
    3. Open WoW log onto your character and goto the Guild Master
    4. Open OllyDBG, File, Attach then click the wow.exe process
    5. Wait about a minute while it attaches itself
    6. Now keep pressing the Play button shown on the video till your WoW is running again (you will have to hit this a lot :(6): )
    7. OK now talk to a Guild Master
    8. Put in random letters the same length as the name you would like, for example "awertykajd" for "0123456789"
    9. Do not hit purchase yet, Tab back to ollyDBG
    10. Use the shortcut "Ctrl+G" and type in the box "send"
    11. You may need to search 2-3 times
    12. You should see a line saying 8BFF or something similar "right click that and select break point" or "Double Click It" or "Press F2"
    13. Now keep spamming the play button until wow resumes
    14. Click the Purchase button on wow if WoW freezes before this you have to hit play.
    15. If wow freezes the exact moment you hit purchase you should have got the correct packet.
    16. Goto the bottom right and right click on data and select follow in Dump
    17. In the Hex/ASCII window if you have done this correctly you should see your guild name
    18. Highlight the entire guild name you made and Right Click, Select Binary then Select Edit
    19. Now edit the ASCII code with your desired name "0123456789" and click OK
    20. Now take the break point off 8BFF and hit play
    21. Now you should have the guild charter in your bags and the hacked guild name
    Advantages
    • Your guild can not be /who "/who 0123456789"
    • Your guild can not be armory'd directly "like searching 0123456789 on armory"
    • You can also make a guild named " " (all spaces) "
    This can get you banned if the GM is really mean 99% of the time though they will just rename the guild to "your char name's guild" I tried to make this guide as simple as possible sorry for the billion steps. I will provide extra proof to any user with 150+ rep who promises not to reveal my character name, Just PM Me =)
    Probably should mention the same method can be used for making Arena Team names with Numbers in them =)
    Last edited by wickermanz; 10-21-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnTheWickerman

Make a Guild Name with Numbers using OllyDBG
  2. Thanks Kurt Klynen (1 members gave Thanks to wickermanz for this useful post)
    Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and it's work on live?

wickermanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as of yesterday

natt_'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just show us the prints name a few people dosent matter

Slexxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't register the guild charter... did i do something wrong?

( 10. Use the shortcut "Shift+G" and type in the box "send" --> it's "Ctrl+G" )

wickermanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited
    thanks slexxx

also you probably made it to long or something.

8. Thanks Kurt Klynen (1 members gave Thanks to wickermanz for this useful post)
    twelfthjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was that even a live server you showed in your video? Nobody said anything in trade and you also had red bars?

V0gelz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop asking questions.. someone else needs to try it and report. Then we will know it is genuine.

Lotaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "#17 In the Hex/ASCII window if you have done this correctly you should see your guild name"

I just can't read whats in the box ..

sci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed, and working Thanks Wickermanzzz, PS saw a guild 666 so otehrs also have this working

napsterandom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im failing at the last step (break -> hit purchase/wow freezes -> got the package, edited, f2 to toggle off break -> play <-at this point the NPC window dissapears) tab to WoW and the NPC window is gone, no guild charter in any of my bags
    Last edited by napsterandom; 10-25-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Luketh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all the steps work except at the end, no guild charter in the bags

zyzki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried on TrinityCore 3.3.5a, cant read my guild name in Hex/ASCII window

Kurt Klynen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would anyone be so kind as to remake the same easy step-by-step tutorial, but for WoW 1.12.1? I've tried this one out, but as some others have said, I can not see or read my guild name, nor do I see the '8BFF' line he talks about actually. And the linked video has been removed since then too. I'd love to have time and teach myself how to hack games through reading and experimenting, unfortunately I don't have such precious time and it would most probably all be for a one time use only, namely this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Kind regards.

Kurt Klynen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, I thought it would take months to figure it all out without any knowledge of hacking, but I was wrong. I found the solution thanks to an old post from Fragged Rabbit and by downloading and using a modified version of WPE Pro, posted on these forums too, but by Toddler.

For those who'd ever find themselves in my situation, this is what I did:

1. I downloaded WPE Pro using the link provided by Toddler in his post and extracted it on my PC.
    2. I opened up WoW 1.12.1 (The Rebirth's server) and went to the Guild Master NPC.
    3. I opened up WPE Pro, then clicked on 'Target program', then selected WoW.exe and then clicked on 'Open'.
    4. I then clicked on the 'Start logging' button, which is displayed by a play arrow/icon/triangle.
    5. Back in WoW, I started talking to the Guild Master NPC. I chose 'Purchase a Guild Charter' and typed in what I want my guild to be named, but changing the invalid/prohibited characters or symbols by characters that aren't invalid/prohibited (e.g. I want my guild to be named 'Me St00p1d', well here I would then type 'Me Stoopid' instead or 'Me Stbpprd' or 'abcdefghij', doesn't matter as long as it has the same amount of characters as the name you want your guild to have, space counting as a character too). And I then proceeded by purchasing the guild charter from the Guild Master NPC.
    6. Back in WPE Pro I clicked on the 'Stop logging' button, which is displayed by a square.
    7. I looked up how both guild names are written in HEX using ascii-code.com (e.g. 'Me St00p1d' --> '4D 65 20 53 74 30 30 70 31 64', as for 'Me Stoopid' that would be '4D 65 20 53 74 6F 6F 70 69 64' in HEX).
    8. In WPE Pro, by scrolling down the window that had popped up after I had clicked on 'Stop logging', I was able to search and find where my guild name came up . It was written in "normal" characters (latin script) somewhere on the right column and I saw its HEX equivalent written aside of it on the left.
    9. I started counting from the first row of the first column to know when my guild name starts to get written in HEX. It started at the 27th hexadecimal ('Me Stoopid' consists of 10 characters, space still counting as a character, so in HEX it should start at the 27th hexadecimal and thus end at the 36th hexadecimal).
    10. I then clicked on 'Filter 1' and then on the 'Edit selected filter' button, displayed by a pen. On the 'SEARCH' row I typed in my current guild name in HEX starting at the 27th column. On the 'MODIFY' row I this time typed in the name I want my guild to have in HEX, starting and ending at the same columns as before. Once done I clicked on 'Apply'.
    11. On WoW I deleted the guild charter I had just purchased.
    12. In WPE Pro I then checked the box next to the filter I had edited ('Filter 1') and then clicked on the 'Enable - Disable filter' button, which is displayed by an encircled 'ON'.
    13. Finally I went back to WoW, talked with the Guild Master NPC again, selected 'Purchase a Guild Charter' again, typed in the same guild name as the first time (it was already written down for me), purchased it again and when I checked the guild charter that I had just purchased in my bags, I could see the name changed into the one I wanted. And so could others when I requested them to sign it. But the same rules wickermanz described will probably apply here aswell, so you won't see it on the 'Who List' etc. after the guild's been established. Note that I'm supposing you won't just be able to put numbers in your guild's name, but even symbols aswell if so pleases you, as long as they can be translated in HEX. But i haven't checked that out myself to be 101% sure.

I know the guide could be shortened, but I wanted to stick as much as possible to how I personally found it out and leave as less room as possible for mistakes too.

I want to thank the whole ownedcore team for making this website possible and thank you wickermanz, Fragged Rabbit, Toddler and Greed (even though he just copy/pasted Fragged Rabbit). Also thanks to msn3wolf and the website he used (deathsoft) to make me realise I should take a look at WPE Pro for my problem. Peace
    Last edited by Kurt Klynen; 11-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.