1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elementium farming!

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a little money making guide. I know there are a few threads about farming Elementium Ingots. After farming BWL enough to get my 10 ores (in pugs) for my Thunderfury, (that I finally got a while back). Being an XYZ / WI user, I was able to do what most people can't, go straight to the goblins in BWL and kill them, BUT! You wouldn't loot any ore, they made a trigger for 1st - 3rd boss, you would have to kill them in order for the ore (and the smelting pattern). But since 4.0.1 came out I know some things have been a little buggy, so I decided to see if I could farm some ore now. Without killing 1st and 2nd boss, I went to the third and killed him to see if my boots would drop like I normally did. After I killed him I proceeded to kill the goblins, The very fist pack I killed dropped an ore, which was sweet because they go for quite a bit on my server. ~600g. I cleared the first 2 packs before I soft reset, and killed them again, got another ore, so even with the soft resets they drop ore, (And I got 2 BoP epics, wand / 1h axe) so the ore DOES drop from soft resets too! So, if you use XYZ, WI, Qwerxy, any hack that lets you go through walls and fly, this is VERY easy, endless, gold.

Just went into BWL again jut to make sure you dont have to kill any bosses, you don't, first 3 packs got 2 ore, Bloodlord is still alive! And more ore even after soft reset!
    A soft reset can be achieve by either dying, zoning out, or finding an evade spot (Which is usually outside of the dungeon)

Broodlord still up! fist pack

Froodlord still up! third pack

2nd pack, soft reset

MOAR ORE, about 20 mins of farming 3 ore, uber gold!
    I kill all but overseers and spellbinders, kill every goblin.
    Enjoy your farming :3
    Last edited by Cronus577; 10-20-2010 at 02:58 AM.

Elementium farming!
    pred.is.god's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds good - move to elite

Lemour's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there Cronus577!

First of all, I would like to tell this is a nice guide for ppl who dont know this way to get money, so good work on that one.
    Now to the second part. I would like to ask you a few question about this guide. You said you killed the third boss BUT in one of your pics he's still there. And what is a XYZ / WI user for ppl that maybe dont know, explain If you didn't took down the third boss, how did you get pass that gate who is located just behind him? And to the soft reset. How long do you wait, and where, what is a soft reset?
    In order to explain more in a guide, the more ppl will understand it and learn, and reward you, as i did now... 2x+Rep!
    Last edited by Lemour; 10-20-2010 at 12:30 AM.

nukec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't they spectating dungeon farming? Like using bots and stuff.. I wouldn't do that :P

Cronus577's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You said you killed the third boss BUT in one of your pics he's still there" I did this on monday before the reset, I killed third boss, and did this, but when I put up this guide I wanted to confirm that you dont need to kill any bosses in order to get the ore.

Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just helping you man, trying to get some ppl to rep you But in order to complete that guide, you need to "hack" and I dont think ppl would do on a live server. I would not :P

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah to be honest, gold making guides that you need hacks to use don't really grab my attention.

bells's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elementium has always had a cap on how many will drop per raid ID, has this changed?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bells View Post
    Elementium has always had a cap on how many will drop per raid ID, has this changed?
    On tuesday, when I posted this, I farmed 30 in 4 hours. so, 30x500g each = 15,000g :3

Oh, and also. if you feel like the ore is starting to not drop, you can run out and "reset instance" and run back in, goblins will be completley fresh and any trash you killed will reset.

Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But can you kill the third boss and still soft reset the goblins after you have killed them?

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hackz, not a fan, i like my account too much, so i would say, use this at your own risk.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R11tz0r View Post
    Hackz, not a fan, i like my account too much, so i would say, use this at your own risk.
    Yeah, very true, if you like your account too much you shouldn't risk it. I should have posted that :3

PullTheTrolly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and a mate cleared BWL today, 1000g each and 3 elementium ingots dropped. Will the trash reset for us? Or should you now kill the third boss for the trash to respawn?

Toothpaste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each Raid ID has a preset number of Elementium Ignots that will drop, ranging from 2-8.
    You can full clear the raid (Killing Nefarian) and still soft reset the mobs (Stay out for 30mins) and they will respawn. This will allow you to kill Krixix for the Smelting book again if someone else needs it.

if you have reached your Elementium 'cap' then no more will drop, even if you soft reset the raid for respawns.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Toothpaste View Post
    Each Raid ID has a preset number of Elementium Ignots that will drop, ranging from 2-8.
    You can full clear the raid (Killing Nefarian) and still soft reset the mobs (Stay out for 30mins) and they will respawn. This will allow you to kill Krixix for the Smelting book again if someone else needs it.

if you have reached your Elementium 'cap' then no more will drop, even if you soft reset the raid for respawns.
    Dude, I grinded 30 in 4 hours, don't tell me there's a cap.. You can even run out, reset and run back in.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Originally Posted by PullTheTrolly View Post
    Me and a mate cleared BWL today, 1000g each and 3 elementium ingots dropped. Will the trash reset for us? Or should you now kill the third boss for the trash to respawn?
    Did you guys kill the first 3 bosses or no? I didn't, I used WI and went through the wall, I kill all the goblins, go back through a wall to an evade spot with the spellbinder still up, and they'll reset.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast