Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fishing like a pro, A Guide to Fish botting.

Welcome this is my first post! I originally started botting recently using MRFISHIT, an amazing tool. Currently it is down and I have resorted to using PIROX's bot. This is going to be my attempt to show players how to control fish prices, get their cooking mats pre-cata and make some extra cash.

First thing we need to do is set your bot.
    Key things to remember while setting up a fish bot is:

-Can people see you?
    -Are you in an area that people do daily's?
    -Bring elixirs of camouflage if you are glitching to reduce chance of being reported!!
    -This may sound silly but always bot on a toon that is isolated from your mains guild. IE on your banker.
    -I fish on my Deathknight which has its own guild bank.

Once you find your ideal fishing spot, it is time to set up a loot filter. While fishing for many hours you are bound to get a ton of trash items. To maximize profits, I would recommend setting up an addon like "Loot filter". It is available on curse for download.

Here is going to be a set of images of how to properly set up Lootfilter for fishing up that which you desire

Here is where we set greys to be deleted and whites to be Type / Name based.

And under this section is probably my favorite feature of this addon, it will auto delete fish you do not want to save, thus keeping more bag space for the fish you want to sell.

Now that your fish bot is up and running! its time to make a level 10 ?
    Yes 10 toon on your opposing faction!

Once you have made your level 10 toon, pick up Fishing and fish bot your way up to max, once this is done, transfer some gold through the Neutral ah to your lvl 10 and buy a ride in a rocket mount to a location of your choice to fish at, For the level 10 I would recommend storm peak's coast or Ice crown's Western cost. Borean Tundra also has some very secluded areas as well off the coast.

Here comes the listing part, listing fish is extremely cheap, 30 stacks for less than 1 gold. If they don't sell don't fret. You can merely re-list them or in come cases, Cook them into more useful sales.

For example- Dragon fin Fillets sell for about 50 g per 5 on my sever but uncooked dragon fin stacks sell for around 90g. Practically doubling your money by cooking them.

On Monday / Tuesday's pre-raid, If you have the gold and fish prices are low; it can be very profitable to buy out the entire AH of the fish you have stocked and re-list them at what ever price you see fit. At one point I was buying 30-40 stacks of fish and re-listing them at double cost and making bank due to the sheer buying power of having a successful fish bot business.

Along with listing on the AH pre - raid another option which has proven to be most profitable is to sell your fish in bulk at a discount to guilds, for example:

I had about 800 fish feasts on my cross faction and needed to off load a bunch of fish to make some more gold, I offered to sell a ton of fish in bulk and to set up a - week by week or monthly fish sales to larger guilds. This relieves them of having to farm and it brings in significant business to your self.

I hope you all enjoyed my guide to fish botting if you have any questions feel free to msg me!

Fishing like a pro, A Guide to Fish botting.
    Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shirla's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Barrt73Rus View Post
    You can't actually get there any more, mount bugging has been fixed, The only area still able to be shadow stepped into is the dragon blight rock, you need to start a duel and shadow step into the rock.

Other methods may still work though =)

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shirla View Post
    You can't actually get there any more, mount bugging has been fixed, The only area still able to be shadow stepped into is the dragon blight rock, you need to start a duel and shadow step into the rock.

Other methods may still work though =)
    lol? it's no mount bug, it's model edit

Shirla's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Barrt73Rus View Post
    lol? it's no mount bug, it's model edit
    Hah my bad was reading another post about the in - tower bug at same time! good spot about to test it out!