0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

leech from battlegrounds

Okay no body likes to do BGs when your losing on call to arms, but you can't be bothered questing either, This is a theory so far because its not 100% confirmed Its worked for me 5/5 times, well 4/5 if im honest because WoW dc'd me and when I logged back in I wasn't in the BG.

Now as you know standing at your base or near your flag when you have it in EoTS or WSG (i'm going to use EoTS as a main example because its EoTS weekend in Europe) gives you more honor, so why waste the oppertuinity.

When ever you have a base stand there protect it and go afk, Okay you can't go AFK but the chances of reporting are SLIM, can you report someone? I don't think so (this is why I need confirmation) I was lucky and as we got M.T I stood there went and made a pot-noodle ate it, checked the table on Sky Sports News came back and found myself still there with nice honor and not being kicked.

The theory behind this is that because you are defending if you get reported for afk, how can they prove it you don't need to move attack etc.

Now if this is the case and it 100% works for you (it does for me) You can easily teach a little sibling while busy or what not how to join a BG queue what to do mount up and run to the bases with your control on it.

simples.

This isn't necessarily a guide, nor an exploit, don't quite think it fits into general (if you know what I mean) So I thought guide was a nice place if a mod disproves please move it, its all love <3

Thanks for reading this wall of text

Trixoxoehh

leech from battlegrounds
    Crid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This does work but not 100% of the time. If you are defending and the enemy is attacking you, but your not responding, you die a couple of times, your teammates notice that you run back a few times but are not defending, then they could report you. Other situation is if you lose the base your currently defending, your going to have to move to another capped base. I wouldn't say that you can just leave your character at a base, and then go afk for the remaining time, some human input is needed. Ive actually done this in Eots, usually watch a movie at the same time and play whenever needed.

Trixehh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crid View Post
    This does work but not 100% of the time. If you are defending and the enemy is attacking you, but your not responding, you die a couple of times, your teammates notice that you run back a few times but are not defending, then they could report you. Other situation is if you lose the base your currently defending, your going to have to move to another capped base. I wouldn't say that you can just leave your character at a base, and then go afk for the remaining time, some human input is needed. Ive actually done this in Eots, usually watch a movie at the same time and play whenever needed.
    No I know that thats why im saying I was lucky when i Tried it because we kept the mage tower, If you get caught afk in BGs ... well you used to anyway I havent so much now (I think blizz turned it off because of the cog wheel) if you were flagged so many times you got a 3hr ban then a 1 day then 1 week then perm) for 'Exploiting the battleground' I protested this several times and they are adamant that it is exploitation you have to fight and if you think your going to be afk to go to the toilet or bring a glass downstiars while being rez'd is againest the rules.

this will always come in handy for future reference because you don't what what retard will report you for being afk for 30 seconds, atleast they can't do it at a cap'd base

Celavi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite interesting, thanks for the share.

Crid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, assuming you check periodically you should be alright

Bazra's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So go idle by a flag or node so it "looks" like you are defending when really you are just leeching? Everyone does this when they get over fighting. I'm at a loss as to why you need to make a thread about it.

It is the same as sitting at your desk at work but not doing anything.

Meiya Stormsinger's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet, i'm gonna need to try this! Doing battlegrounds suck, but I still want PvP gear so it's worth a shot!