Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ventrilo-Piss-Off-A-Tron (Ventrilo Harassment Guide)

NOTE: Aphel does not condone or endorse these immature shenanigans, and the information is purely available for intellectual purposes. Aphel is not responsible for any of the following symptoms of using the guide: social dismemberment, irreversible mutilation, break-ups, FBI vanning, bear mace to the face, infertility.

Have you ever wanted to harass a Ventrilo server? Ventrilo is the most widely-used VOIP program on World of Warcraft, and so it is natural to assume that most raiding guilds on your server will have one. Follow this guide and learn the methods from me to drive Ventrilo admins crazy (I should know, I admin a vent)

I. BANS WON'T HURT ME!
    The best way to reverse a permaban from a Ventrilo server is to use a proxy or VPN (virtual private network). Fortunately, there is a program that will generate a random IP for you over a VPN in just one click! This will allow you to refresh your pool of IPs and unban yourself when the admins think they've finally driven the stake into your miserable heart.

1.) Download and install the Hotspot Shield VPN
    2.) Once it is installed:

3.) The program will open a Firefox/IE/Browser window with a Disconnect/Connect button. You will automatically be connected, and all of your online programs will be disconnected as your IP is changed.
    4.) When the admin bans you from the server, simply right click the same icon and disconnect, then re-connect via the browser to change your IP to a new one.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One day, Aphel was minding his own business when 2dgreengiant signed onto his Ventrilo server.

Knowing that the 2dgreengiant was a most savage individual, Aphel banned him from the server preemptively.

BUT AS 2D GREEN GIANTS ARE ALWAYS CLEVER CREATURES, 2D USED A VPN TO HARASS APHEL...

II. I'LL LOCK YOU UP
    Now that 2dgreengiant has the password, he can use a dastardly array of tools to drive Aphel to suicide. Amongst the most annoying of them is dreaded by even the most resolute admins...

1.) Using Vex6, we can lock up an entire server and prevent it from running (and even force disconnects of the users) by using these settings:

2.) This will change the comments so fast that users will be lagged out. This increases server ping by massive amounts. Make sure to replace the IP and Port with the corresponding info of the server you want to assault.

III. You Sound Odd
    1.) The most direct way of annoying someone is by playing sounds or even using your own voice. Either method is fine.

Method 1:
    Download and install AV Voice Changer Diamond (Do a search on the net if you don't want to buy it) and follow the onscreen guide to set up your microphone. This will allow you to change the pitch and timbre of your voice, as well as add on annoying effects.

Method 2:
    Go to Soundboard.com and browse through soundboards of your favorite characters to annoy people. Create your own using .WAV and MP3 files.

Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Ventrilo-Piss-Off-A-Tron (Ventrilo Harassment Guide)
    Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... not sure about this.

Roffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a World of Warcraft guide. Last time I posted a ventrilo guide, it got shut down =\

And as far as the guide itself, how did 2d get the password?

Peasodecesar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may be can be used only on free vent servers....

thaer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide, +rep

I guess the only way to stop someone like that is to change the vent password

kenny6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did this back when i was playing APB, only 1 of the 7 vent servers that i invaded actually changed there password. Hotspot Shield never worked for me but i found an alternative, its called proXPN

girboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vex6 doesnt seem to work?

Vextyl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R