0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Increasing your Loremaster achievment speed

If there is anything I have missed out please let me know and I'll update it in

Addons

EveryQuest : Miscellaneous : WoWInterface Downloads

This is an insanely useful addon which keeps track of all the quests within a zone that you have or have not done, it allows you to check how many quests are left within a zone and prevents the nervous breakdown when you cant remember if you've done the quests in a certain zone or not

QuestHelper : Quest/Leveling/Reputation Mods : WoWInterface Downloads

Very known by the wow community in general unless you've been living under a rock, I personally find this to be better than the Blizzard built in version and it simplifies the tedious task of where you need to go for quests. This allows much less wasted time tracking and more time charging through the achievment

Personal Trick

A personal method that I used to make the process easier is to find the zone I'm currently doing on wowhead and use the features there to select either alliance or horde quest givers to be placed as ping marks on the map. By doing this it allows you to find and collect every quest possible from the various hubs and then simply complete them and their chains e.g. badlands for alliance

Badlands - Zone - World of Warcraft

Final words of advice

Do not attempt this achievement light heartily, it is an immense time saver and a quote from my friend after doing this would be...

"I suggest eatling a lot of mushrooms or having morphine injected on a regular basis to keep your mind from exploding, the single worst achievment I've ever attempted"

Take this achievement in moderation, there is no rush till cata with it being released on December 7th and The Loremaster will no doubt still be around when it's released just slightly different It is your last chance to see the quests as they are so go go if you like that!

Increasing your Loremaster achievment speed
    Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty basic guide, but i think it can be of decent help to someone! Nice job.

abhorsenjay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cartographer also has a nice bit where you can see all the quests in a zone and their location, not sure if it's still there though.
    Backups? We don't *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER

Neckringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abhorsenjay View Post
    Cartographer also has a nice bit where you can see all the quests in a zone and their location, not sure if it's still there though.
    I think they must of either let that become outdated or dropped it, I had a look on wowinterface and couldn't find anything of the sort. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though as that sounds quite nice

---------- Post added 10-10-2010 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-09-2010 at 11:49 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Pretty basic guide, but i think it can be of decent help to someone! Nice job.
    Thanks Always nice to get a fair chance and have things appreciated. Hopefully more and better posts to come

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried to do this achievement a couple of times, even went as far as downloading a few addons to help me but i seem to go to a area, pick up a bunch of quests then dont have the heart to finish them off.

Anyway i'll send some rep your way as the addon will be useful for those who have the patience.

Maven01's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I did this achievement, I just used EveryQuest + the Loremaster addon. Why I used EveryQuest was obvious. Loremaster was amazing because it tells you if the quest actually counts for the achievement. If that's not enough, you can download the Wowhead profiler, upload your data and Wowhead will be able to show what quests you can do, and what quests you've already done.

Tbh, Loremaster wasn't that crazy of an achievement. Hero of Shattrath (i had a lot of fun with that one) or Insane in the Membrane (starting to work on this one) are crazy achievements.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the contribution. It more really belongs in the UI/Macros/Talent Spec forum section but I guess it would be ok to post it here since it does help a bit. Just keep in mind for next time.

abhorsenjay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neckringer View Post
    I think they must of either let that become outdated or dropped it, I had a look on wowinterface and couldn't find anything of the sort. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though as that sounds quite nice

---------- Post added 10-10-2010 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-09-2010 at 11:49 PM ----------

Thanks Always nice to get a fair chance and have things appreciated. Hopefully more and better posts to come
    I think it came default you just had to configure it then open the map, sadly I don't use it anymore so I can't be sure if it still exists.
    Backups? We don't *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER