Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Gold/Speculation] Doubled my gold via this method, could easily get more.

Let me begin by warning you that this will require you to purchase gold via a gold-selling website. If you are looking for a way to make gold legitimately, or not spend any money at all, this is not the thread for you.

This may not be the newest scam, but it is my spin on things, and my success story.
    This particular company took nearly 3 days to "complete" my order, but it was done, and I did double my gold.

I'd also like to add that, as I only have one picture that is on my home computer, I cannot post my small bit of proof yet, but as soon as I get home I'll be certain to post a screenshot of the company agreeing to "reimburse" me.

Okay, now that all of those formalities are out of the way, lets begin.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________

Items you will require for this scam:

A World of Warcraft account. (I use a dummy account which I RaF'ed with awhile back.)
    Common sense and confidence. (I cannot stress these enough.)
    My "account action" warning template. (You will use this as irrefutable proof that your gold was "removed")
    The gold company's order number they gave you after purchasing your gold. (For confirmation.)
    An active and legitimate paypal. (In order to purchase your first wave of gold.)
    ____________________________________________________________________________

We have a gold-selling site, which I will note as susanexpress.com (because I see them everytime I log in), which sells in-game currency for RL money.

We're going to begin by purchasing gold from said company. Now if you're a minimalist, feel free to purchase 1,000 or even 5,000. I went with 20,000 because I needed the gold for a few alts.

If you've dealt with these companies before you know that normally they take anywhere from 2 hours all the way up to a couple days to complete your order. Everything is going as planned if you have completed your transaction and the gold is on the way.

Once you have received your gold we will deviate into our true intention. The doubling of aforementioned gold.

I suggest, after receiving your gold, to wait a day or so to make this part seem more legitimate.

We are going to go to the susanexpress.com website and head to the livechat located along the right bar of the website. Now is when you're going to want to use my account action template for legitimacy. These people buckle under pressure fairly often, and if you begin to get irrate with them, they will normally fold and agree to your demands, especially if your gold was taken,

They'll begin by asking you for your order number, server, character name etc. Give them all of this information. They will most likely tell you your order has been completed or something to that effect. Tell them you received the gold, but logged on to find that you no longer have XXXX amount. You are now going to link them this information.
    (Remember to add your information to the X's, this is where common sense comes into play, feel free to send them only bits and pieces if you so prefer.)

Hello XXXXX,

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Realm: XXXXXX
    Character Name: XXXXXXXX

Account Action:
    Gold Removed: XXXXXX
    Warning.

The above account was found to have received gold that was acquired via scamming or exploitation of the economy. If these actions persist, your account may be liable to either suspension or, in certain cases, account closure.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p) and (<http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml>).

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail [email protected] mailto:[email protected] and our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you.

We thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Piyare
    Game Master
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.worldofwarcraft.com

I'd like to mention that I used a random amount that was ALMOST double. Instead of an exact 20k, I used 19845 gold, just to make it seem more legitimate.

It is POSSIBLE that they may ask you to forward this email to them, in which case you can do by simply sending it to yourself and then forwarding it to them. This worked for me.

Now that you've layed that groundwork, they will most likely agree to sending the gold as soon as possible, however you must be dilligent with these companies, they will push your order off as long as possible if you do not stay on them.

Now for my speculation:

I have seen numerous posts on how to fix paypal so that you are only sending .01c to receive x amount of gold. The reason this is speculation is because I have not tested this myself, but have read mixed reviews on it. Simply purchase the gold for a minimal price (of which, you set) and then complain about blizzard taking your gold, use the template, rinse and repeat.

They may wisen up to you after a few attempts, so please try to keep them few and far between.

I'll give you an example.

Gold company A sells you x gold or .01c (or whatever).
    You receive gold.
    You wait, and then fill out template and complain to company that you had your gold removed by Blizzard.
    You receive more gold.
    You take the doubled gold and resell it to Gold company B.

Easy money, baby.

This is speculation, mind you, and may take a few days or even a week to complete/test.
    I'm just throwing it out there.

Regardless, I managed to turn my 20k into 40k in a matter of days via good old fashioned complaining.

I'll post the image of the gold company agreeing to send me my extra gold when I get back to my house.

In the meantime, enjoy!

( While I realize some of this is fairly easy to figure out on your own, I figured I'd go into detail on how easy it really is to dupe these companies, if you use this method as well as the template I designed, please give me proper credit, I do appreciate it. )

[Gold/Speculation] Doubled my gold via this method, could easily get more.
    Kirsebaer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R