Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mag’har Rep guide

Mag’har Rep guide
    Ok so yes yes I know this might be tiny bit late, well a expansion pack late to be exact. But here is my reasoning when I needed 3 more mounts for my albino drake my closest rep grind was for the Mag’har and I could not find a half decent guide anywhere on the web so a couple days later with my talbuk mounts I have decided to release a guide. Enjoy.(Also this can be used to get beads for the consortium even though I wouldn’t know why people want exalted with them just putting it out there)

Quests
    Before I give nay routes or tips I would suggest to have completed all these quests when I say all I mean ALL
    Hero of the Mag'har quest chain - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
    Quests are relatively easy got them done in about an hour or so as a 80 protection paladin

The Grind

There is no way around this one at least I think there is no way around this one unless anyone has any comments?? Well if you completed all the quests then you should be about low revered or high honoured but it varies.

You are farming Obsidian Warbeads - Thottbot: World of Warcraft , with 10 rep per kill
    10 of the beads give 500 rep so a simple way to figure out how many more times you need to hand these in is simple
    X(current amount of rep needed with the faction )/500=How many times you need to hand it in
    Example I need 5k rep until exalted so I
    5000/500=10 I need to hand this these beads in 10 times until I am exalted
    Now you can always round it down because each kill gives about 10 rep and you aren’t guaranteed a bead every kill so just round it down

Route

LEGEND
    Black lines= End
    White line= start
    Red lines= The suggested route I took while farming beads
    Blue lines= Extra spots to add on to the red route (Have not tested this route only the red one)
    Blue dots = Where orges are and can be farmed

www.flickr.com/photos/54567512@N06/5052953992/

Ok their you have it my route
    I usally started off in shattrath then took the red route
    Now sometimes I wouldent even leave warmaul hill due to the excellent spawn rate there(Auctally all the blue dots have exceptional spawn rates) but when I had to go back to Garadar to hand in the beads and sell junk I once again stuck to the red route

Now in half hour I farmed 40 beads which earned me 2k rep and I only returned to Garadar once I had 40 beads no less .This was on 280% mount with crusader arua.

If anyone wants a video of my route or how I farm this route I will post it depending in the reponses I get
    Last edited by sgtjimmy; 10-04-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Mag’har Rep guide
    Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's easier just to farm the 2 caves near haala, generally you will find respawns when you clear 1 cave so if you aren't lvl 80 it's better to farm 1 cave.

thenicksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally just got to exalted in this faction and my route is similar but more affective. The Warmaul guys on the far left are useless. They have a pretty poor drop chance on quite spread out. I would recommend going from the bolderfist guys just north east of kill'sorrow fortress, over to laughing skull ruins then down to the cave closest to the next cave after that and back to the bolderfist guys. I did it your way when i first started but, my way proved to be faster. (I'm a little OCD and recorded the time and rep/h and beads/h :P) Still, very solid effort making this guide. +rep for it and I hope that other people find lots of use for this.