0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make 1000-5000g per day afk botting

Hello, I've been spending my main focus on making gold before cata comes out for upcoming mounts/professions/enchants etc .... I started out with 2000g and am currently at 45,000g going for 100k+ before cata comes out.

I will list the bots that I use but before I do, I want to say that these bots are very safe I always do extensive research before using any bot and to determine how safe it. If you are really paranoid then don't bot on your main account. I don't care if I get banned as I've gotten 2 accounts back that were perma banned in the past... but thats another story..

The best method to do this is to have 2 accounts it will double your profits and boost your gold per day. If you only have 1 account it will work because your afk while making gold anyway.

1. GEMS - Jewelcrafting is one of the best money making professions in the game sadly, I don't have a JC character so this slowed my gold income but obviously isn't needed. The best way to get these gems is botting bgs. If you run the bot overnight 5-7 hours you almost always will wake up with capped honor 75k. Every 10k = 1 cardinal ruby from the honor vendor. Thats 7 cardinal rubies a night. What I do is ask for a JC in trade chat usually trade them all 7 gems and get them cut (for a 10g tip) with whatever gem is not in stock or low in stock in the AH. The best selling gem is Armor Pen so go with that if nothing else. It sells fast and you can easily sell 10+ in one day. DO NOT POST ALL 7 at ONCE on the AH. Post 2 at most. That's easily 800g a day from botting bgs. The best bot to use is PiroxBots.com Your MMO Bots - World of Warcraft WoW Bot / AION Bot

Very safe bot and has a long good reputation of being safe, updated constantly.

2. Fishing... Pirox also offers a free fishing bot that works great. I use the paid version though for botting bgs the profiles are just amazing and act like real players. This is another source of income I use. I fish in wintergrasp for the various fish and you can usually go from empty to full bags in 2-3 hours if not less. With these fish you can either tip a cook to make fish feasts for you which you can sell for 100-200g depending on your server, or cook them yourself. Don't make them all into fish feast because the fish alone in stacks of 20 sell well. So put up some fish feast stacks of 5 and one stack of 20 on the AH. and the various other fish you caught in stacks of 20 on the AH. I easily make 200-500g a day using this method.

3. The last method I use is a mining bot which is great if you have herbalism as your 2nd profession as it will gather both. I only had mining though. I use this bot LazyBot - easy to use bot for World Of Warcraft with gatherbuddy profiles (Profiles) In about 2-3 hours you can go from empty bags to full. I sell the various eternals that you get. The ore and I smelt some of the ore into bars to sell that at the same time to make gold faster. I usually make any where around 500-1000g a day using this method. you usually get 2-3 stacks of titanium ore after one botting session which sells fast and for 200-300g a stack on my server.

These are the top three methods I have been using recently and they work great.

Another note- if you ever want to powerlevel alts while afk... Afk botting bgs is the best way to go.. It requires no effort at all with finding profiles/learning skills..etc And you almost always get 2-5 levels over night botting bgs plus you get honor to spend on gems to get gold. Again I use piroxbots for this as its the king of bg botting at the moment. I've gotten 2 level 80s in the past month of botting bgs. BG weekends you can easily get 10-20 levels worth of exp. I have tested both bg botting and grind botting and BG botting is far superior/faster especially on bg weekends. There is no competition.

Feel free to message me about any other questions/comments.
    Last edited by hotcheetoss; 09-27-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Make 1000-5000g per day afk botting
    I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think a 'botting' guide would belong here, although I could be wrong..

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "The best bot to use is PiroxBots.com Your MMO Bots - World of Warcraft WoW Bot / AION Bot"
    I lol'ed .. other than that there is some stuff to consider and one of them being that JC might NOT be the best way to earn money right now...

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very lackluster guide. Also your "acting like a player" doesn't act like a player at all for pirox, trust me i was a user of theirs for close to a year before I got banned (not for pirox, for gatherbuddy) most people just don't care, especially in bgs.

Anyway... basic guide to making money with botting. Have multiple accounts doing different things. THE END.
    Last edited by Shodokan; 09-28-2010 at 12:29 AM.

hotcheetoss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must not of had good profile setups, My priox plays better than the average wow bger usually top kills/dmg or heals in the battleground. The reason I like it more than any other bot is how long it's been around with out being detected. And gems are STILL a great source of income. I am still selling cut cardinal rubies for 100g-150g a gem. As I said I'm pushing for my goal of 100k gold, I just figured I'd share to everyone else how I am doing it incase anyone else wanted to try it using my methods. And all this is being done with no effort from me besides listing items on the AH.
    Last edited by hotcheetoss; 09-28-2010 at 02:37 AM.

melkbus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what you basicly say is that we can make much gold with a gold farming bot not really a guide sorry

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JC is terribad for money right now, people aren't raiding heavily anymore, everyone is liquidating their stocks from their Gbanks.

Making gold right now is going to be hell because server economy is bad, everyone is saving for cata.

Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    251/127
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to add my input i think Mr.Fishit is the best bot for fishing that's free these days. as to other bots i dont use any but if any one knows of a good mining bot that's free i would love to get it.

wowharbor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JC not good for money? I will enjoy selling my red STR, SP, INT gems for huge amounts of money with 4.0.1

1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah when 4.0.1 hits there will be a huge need for gems because of the stat changes to some classes

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

Zurkei's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But transmutes will also not have a countdown on those gems. Gems on my server have already dropped from 150g to 70g.

[Pat]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowharbor View Post
    JC not good for money? I will enjoy selling my red STR, SP, INT gems for huge amounts of money with 4.0.1
    Spellpower is INT in 4.0.1, its now Brilliant Cardinal Ruby since they removed Spellpower from gems and gear.
    Best Metal Fest in the World.
    https://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/index.asp