Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make money with Argent tournament pets!

Hi!!!

well i started doing this when the argent tournament patch hitted, it was easier to do this then but it's still a great way to make some gs.

What you're going to do is sell cross-faction argent tournament pets to your own faction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-first, u need your own faction pets wich cost 40 champion's seal. u can get them the fast but less profitable way or the slow but better way.

·The fast way: is buying them in ah (now in my server i find them at 400-500g each one (when the argent tournament was new i buyed them for 200g). this is very fast but u rely on the rest of the people from your server to farm them, and u cant buy the pet u want but the ones that are available.

·The Slow way: farm the champion seals, u can get 10 or so a day when u have all the quests available, this is a pet and 637g(if u pick the gold bags, 475 if u choose the rep) every 4 days. this is with 1 character the more characters you use the more gold u gain

-Once you have the pets u need a friends help to get them to the other side( neutral AH)
    make your friend buy the pets on the other faction(1 copper).
    Once on the other side You can take 2 ways:

·selling them: Sell the pets u have for money in the other faction, this have some unconvenients: you have to spend more time on the alt selling them and once u do it u have to pass the money to your main( Neutral AH takes 15% of the money gained in it)

·trading them: Spam the trade chat for posible partners on the business or just some colectors who want a pet.

-So now u have the other faction pets, take them to your side via neutral AH with your friends help and post them on ah or Sell them on the trade chat. making up to 3500g for each one

With this method i made 30,000g a week while gaining reputation with my faction cities , The Silver Covenant/The Sunreavers and the Argent Crusade.

this is the basic way, but u can expand your business all u want:
    I used a friend account to get the pets to the other side, i told him what i was doing but he was to lazy to do it too, so he lend me his account and i used his characters(i only have 1 80) to get more champion seals every day. he gets reputation and i keeped the seals and all the money from quests. After a week doing this i already had 3 players farming pets for me on the other side so i just needded to buy the pets they wanted and trade them. I sold the Cross-faction pets for 2000g up to 3500g each one buying the ones from my faction for 200g in ah. manking insane amounts of gold with very little work.

Now That the argent tournament is old stuff its harder to find cheap pets on AH but this also means u have no competition so u can raise your prises as well.and u can do this with an alter leveiling 7 reps to exalted while farming pets and gold.

U may think that once somebody reads your spam selling crossfaction pets they would figure what you're doing and copy you(competition is bad) but oddly players are realy stupid or lazy, tell them u have a max level (other faction) character where u do all the quests and that it is rly hard to get those pets, so they dont discover what you're doing and maybe gain extra gold for the hard work.

Hope this helps u making a fortune!!
    sry for the english :S

Make money with Argent tournament pets!
    cania2010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a bad guide even though its common sense +rep from me.

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guide itself is not bad, but indeed very common sense :<