0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flying anywhere in dalaran

REMOVED DUE TO PLAGIARISM - My account was compromised. Owners of the board are free to check the IP address of the other plagiarized guide posted by "me" and the IP address I was last logged on to.
    Last edited by pantryboy; 09-30-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Flying anywhere in dalaran
    Picklesowner's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You took some of these images from another user. Please give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by Picklesowner; 09-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Mayx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool guide

+Rep from me.

Karazk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If possible could the owners release all the ip adresses too me.

Seeing with a proxy you can just claim that without it even being true.

Quite funny the moment after you scam a cataclysm beta key precisely 1 day afterwards you return while i have been talking too your so called compromised account for 5 days.

pantryboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Karazk View Post
    If possible could the owners release all the ip adresses too me.

Seeing with a proxy you can just claim that without it even being true.

Quite funny the moment after you scam a cataclysm beta key precisely 1 day afterwards you return while i have been talking too your so called compromised account for 5 days.
    I swear to you that, when the IPs are released, one will be situated in Wales with the provider BT - that's me.
    I am not sure what the other provider will be from the person who took over my account, but I know he (Drakkus) is situated in America.
    I don't lie. Don't accuse me of it. All I know is - after reading the PMs sent to you - that supposedly you were selling a Cataclysm BETA key and you were asked to be added to MSN. Correct? I think so.
    If that person added you to MSN you can easily verify that the e-mail added you is indeed not [email protected], which IS my e-mail. Furthermore, I have not scammed you. Drakkus has. He asked if he could borrow my account. I said, sure, I don't use it anymore. I then check up on what he's been doing a few days later and alls fine, he hasn't done anything stupid. And I log on today to find I have been infracted for 8 points for a plagiarized guide, along with this one that has been posted - which I have removed voluntarily.

The E-Mail of the person who compromised me is [email protected]. The e-mail he gave to you as "his" is [email protected]. Now, as I've said to the admins, they are welcome to check the IP address that has posted THIS post, the one I registered with and the one that originally posted this topic and the one that was infracted. You will find that the one that posted the topic does not match this one.

You may claim "proxy", but you can also "trace" that IP address and I am ninety-nine percent sure that it is not a proxy.

You can choose to believe me - which you should, because I am not lying - or you can choose to ignore me - in which case, go for it, you're only wasting your own time.

(Anyone who really knows me (that is, as Neglected/Sympathy) will know I AM reputable and I would not scam anyone anyhow. I have my own retail account with my own BETA key as it is so I would not need one - why would I ask for one?
    And as far as I know, BETA keys are account-bound anyway and as such you cannot trade them (This is what I know. I am not bullshitting).)

YEAH, GNOME KICK! WIN!