Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy way to make some gold b4 cata (zulgurub)

With cata coming and zul'gurub no longer here as an instance theres money to be made
    Mobs are easily soloable with an 80.
    People will be trying to get exlated with the zandalar tribe more so as its going to be a feat of strength in cata
    Sooooo Start farming
    Hakkari Bijous- go for around 35-40 g ea on my server
    Coins for for around 2-3 g ea on my server
    Edit: forgot to add that Punctured Voodoo Dolls go for about 10-15g - which are gathered from piles of skulls randomly located throughout instance
    Last edited by gotbeef; 09-26-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Easy way to make some gold b4 cata (zulgurub)
    Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can say this is useful way, but pretty common sense ;<<

Forgiving's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No this is definitely useful. I could see these selling for a whole lot when cata comes out and people are trying to snag the last few. Also reminded me I should start farming anyway to get em for myself
    Thanks for this, might not be the best money maker, but it works

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you will be able to hand rep stuff in when the patch comes, so the selling part only applies to selling it to people now, that are rushing to get the rep.

NOTICE: i am by no means sure in this, just my assumption.

Igotur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or start farm [Tome of Polymorph: Turtle] and sell it in Cata Im pretty sure u get much for it

rixx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igotur View Post
    or start farm [Tome of Polymorph: Turtle] and sell it in Cata Im pretty sure u get much for it
    this, figured this out a couple weeks ago one tome could easy reach 100k or something in a year

Chewiebacca's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Was 'common sense' part of your calculation? Who is going to spend 100k for a turtle polymorph? Dumbass.

On-Topic: This was a great idea, Grif may be right about their be no ability to hand in the reputation items, but I still think it's a viable method.

Bazra's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igotur View Post
    Pretty sure Polymurph: Turtle will be made easily obtainable in Cataclysm, from a vendor if not trainable.
    Last edited by Bazra; 09-27-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bazra View Post
    Pretty sure Polymurph: Turtle will be made easily obtainable in Cataclysm, from a vendor if not trainable.
    I think Bazra might be right, but we never know for sure, just having 1 or 2 laying around can't hurt i suppose. Worth a gamble ;f

Maladon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be true, but if you want to be smart and safe, get 2-5 now, sell maybe 2, easy 2k. In cataclysm if you see a vendor sells them, then sell them off immediately. If not and their truly gone from the game, then keep them for a while, wait around. A year into cataclysm you could make some serious cash just by saving 3 simple item.s

hpdark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are looking over a VERY important item, Razzashi Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft is worth about 1500g now and will sky rocket later to avid pet collectors down the line. You're all welcome.

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember posting a thread, few months ago about vanity pets, and some being not obtainable in Cataclysm.
    Saying that people should get some to stock up just in case. People seam to disagree. And now here it is :>

Bazra's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I remember posting a thread, few months ago about vanity pets, and some being not obtainable in Cataclysm.
    Saying that people should get some to stock up just in case. People seam to disagree. And now here it is :>
    That's the thing. Blizzard have stated a few times that they do not want to give older players an advantage if they can avoid it, and vanity pets are a big part of the game for many players. They also contribute towards an achievement. I can't see Blizzard making any of them unobtainable - it just isn't fair. They will most likely move the pets to a new loot table, turn them into quest rewards or implement an Exotic Pets vendor.

All that having been said, it is still worth buying pets now, and enjoying 300-500% profit once the Cataclysmic inflation sets in. In fact, hoarding gold is the worst thing you can do pre-expansion, because your gold will decrease in value while non-liquid assets will increase in value.

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the thing. Blizzard have stated a few times that they do not want to give older players an advantage if they can avoid it, and vanity pets are a big part of the game for many players. They also contribute towards an achievement. I can't see Blizzard making any of them unobtainable - it just isn't fair. They will most likely move the pets to a new loot table, turn them into quest rewards or implement an Exotic Pets vendor.

All that having been said, it is still worth buying pets now, and enjoying 300-500% profit once the Cataclysmic inflation sets in. In fact, hoarding gold is the worst thing you can do pre-expansion, because your gold will decrease in value while non-liquid assets will increase in value.

Even though I agree on you that I doubt theyll remove the hatchlings, its not true they prefer not making pets unobtainable. Think about Pandaren/KT/XT (they said they'll be here for limited time), blizzcon pets etc

Zurkei's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't give older players advantages, just something to say that they are older. I mean what about the ZA mount, they took it out, I am pretty sure a mount is more of an advantage than a pet that does nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast