2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love's Gold Log.

Hello, as current expansion is at end il share the ways i used to make gold since the very start of WOTLK till now.
    I play on a normal pop realm (alliance) even if alliance on my realm its way lower than horde im okay with it, the AH is verry balanced, you won't find to lower prices or to high prices, for example now 1 primordial saronite is around 350 gold.

I) Professions

My main character (on WOTLK) is a DK, i used to play as a holy paladin in TBC (pvp mostly) as profession i got ONLY full Mining i am very lazzy with professions
    The best way to use a gathering professions is ofc to use a bot ^_^, i used for a long time glider but now i use lazzy-bot its a handy bot and you won't get banned (if you don't abuse of it :P )
    First time when i used bot for gathering i went to wintergrasp, but as on my server horde is like 70% and alliance like 30% it's pretty hard to gather in WG, so i went to Sholazar Basin.
    Sholazar is one of the best gathering places, because you (your bot i mean) will gather on the edges and you won't rly get atked by moobs, The profile i use looks like this:
    Sholazar Basin
    Mainly a big circle around the map and other 3 circles in the map, it will cover pretty much after 1 full run i get like 5-10 stacks of saronite ores + eternals etc.
    I make like 3000+ gold / night (bot work while i sleep) + around 10 stacks of eternals. in the end i get like 5k+ gold

II)Mining + Alchemy = Profit !

I got a friend with full alchemy, as i said up i get alot of saronites while botting, a way to make gold with them is to sell at AH, but you will get way more gold if you got an alchemyst friend :P
    The alchemist will transmute your saronite into titanium bar You will use titanium to make titansteel bar's, on my server 1 titansteel bar is like 150-180 gold, or more.

III) Fishing & Cooking

Mr fish it
    is a fishing bot (prolly most of you know about it)
    As i don't want to get banned while botting i use different bot's, like 1 day i use fishing bot
    second day i use gathering bot.
    With fishing bot you can make alot of money but you can wast alot of time also, mainly i use fishing to get mats for Fish Feast on my server 1 stack of fish feast is around 100 gold, and with 1 night of fishing i make around 10+ stacks.
    Pygmy Sucker fish = gold. If you have an alchemist friend (as i do) you can ask him to make your pygmy sucker fish into pygmy oil 1 stack of pygmy oil is around 20-25 gold.

IV)Smart daily = Gold!

I am the very lazy at quests, i even leveled most of my chars only with Random Duengon, but when its about gold it's something else.
    As i said upper on my server horde is around 70-80%
    Maby most of you forgot about this but argent tournament is still there, ofc you won't get so much gold after you realised that youf finished the dailies BUT, you will get Chamion seal and you can buy argent tournament pets with champion seal, i sell 1 pet for around 400+ gold on horde faction.
    Fishing & Cooking daily:
    You can make 2 (northrend) dailies (i mean 1 for fishing and 1 for cooking) and you won't get so much gold but you can use those dailies to make gold. This are the avaible quests (at cooking)for most of them you will need chilled meat rhino meat alot of ppls won't farm this mats but will buy them from AH.
    I farm this type of meats daily here In this area are alot of moobs you can AOE most of them and farm alot of stacks in little time ^_^.

V)Emblems = Gold !

We are at the end of this expansion, most of you got end-game gear, and ofc alot of emblems, i used alot of emblems to get heirloom items for my alts, but emblems are a good way to get gold.
    Emblem of Frost: With EOF you can buy primordial saronite (1 primordial saronite can get to 400+ gold or even more)
    Emblem of HeroismWith this emblems you can buy epic uncut gems (on my server 1 cardinal ruby is around 150 gold.
    Emblem of Triumph You can transform EOT to EOH to get gems or you could buy Crusader orbs with them, and runed orb with EOC
    If you gonna "sell your emblems" do it right and don't sell only orbs.
    Use primordial saronite to make: Primordial Saronite - Item - World of Warcraft
    Use crusader orb to make: Crusader Orb - Item - World of Warcraft
    Use runed orb to make: Runed Orb - Item - World of Warcraft NOTE: you can also sell runed orbs because you will make only ULDUAR level items and you may not sell them at their real price.
    Frozen Orbs:Even if frozen orbs are first orbs in WOTLK and most of them don't use them or make the mistake to sell them at ah, you can still make profit with them:
    First you could use the WELL-KNOWN trick with FO (frozen orbs) to Eternal fire
    for those that don't know it il explain:
    On some servers 1 frozen orb is around 10-15 gold, and 1 eternal fire is around 25-30+ gold
    So you just buy all frozen orbs from AH that are around 10-20 gold and transform them into eternal fire and sell the eternals or check first point (you will use eternals to make titansteel)

VI) Patience is a virtue!

After i used most of tips i just said i was able to get around 20k gold in 1 week or maby more, i decided that i should play AH with epic items.
    I Bought:
    * Belt of the Titans - Item - World of Warcraft with 1500 gold (Runed orb item)
    * Spiked Deathdealers - Item - World of Warcraft with 1000 gold (Runed orb item)
    * Boots of Living Scale - Item - World of Warcraft with 1500 gold (Runed orb item)

* Merlin's Robe - Item - World of Warcraft with 1800 gold (Crusader orb item)
    * Saronite Swordbreakers - Item - World of Warcraft with 1200 gold (Crusader orb item)
    * Sunforged Breastplate - Item - World of Warcraft with 2000 gold (Crusader orb item)

* Some primordial items, most of them can be found here: Primordial Saronite - Item - World of Warcraft
    After that i had around 2000 gold left, then just sold all items with around 300-500 gold + for every item. //profit?!?
    As most of guides learn you how to buy low and sell high i couldn't miss this part no? ^_^.

VII) Other farming spots!

Fishing Spots:
    [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
    Suggestion for Lazzy Bot profiles (you can make your own profiles easy)
    [1] [2] [3] <- safe WG mining.
    Last edited by LoveOne; 09-26-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Love's Gold Log.
    danbirk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like this very much
    thank you, and ive liked you to help me setup Lazy-Bot if you have time? (:

- add my msn [email protected]
    and i gave u +rep x 3 !

xZer0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep Thanks for sharing.

melkbus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i also use lazybot atm i always herb in storm peak because of flask matsbut i die allot because of herbs on cliffs and me falling down when my bot try to take them.
    So my question is there an easy solution for this?
    if not would it be better to herb in icecrown wile knowing there are allot of elites out there?

LoveOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danbirk View Post
    i like this very much
    thank you, and ive liked you to help me setup Lazy-Bot if you have time? (:

- add my msn [email protected]
    and i gave u +rep x 3 !
    Hey, well you should check this topic Login (i think you need to make an account), and the rest is pretty simple, first reset your keybinds, then bind "interact with mouseover" on any key, i use it on I, and interact with target, i have it on T, then put on the main bar the fly mount and the food/drink, set on key options what spells bot should use when you fight, oh and also bind X to go down. (while mounted)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhmm
    i will give the bot a try d;

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty nice written guide, ill give +rep for effort.

Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, i got few new tips, il try to update it in the next weekend

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and mate, theres alot of gramma fails in it .
    - just so you know ^^

Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep you are right :P il edit it when il get some free time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude, in the mail i got from the Lazy-bot.com site, it says it have sended a request to be approved
    does that mean i have to w8, to become a member?

Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standard thing...check your mail even in spam section.

nukec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you make 3000g per night for selling saronite ore? 1 stack on my realm costs 10g.

wowharbor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nukec View Post
    How can you make 3000g per night for selling saronite ore? 1 stack on my realm costs 10g.
    Why don't you buy them all up and smelt and vendor them? Easy 2g50s profit per stack