Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Beta] Hp94's Exploitive Behaviour and Bugs Compilation

Deleted as per request.
    Last edited by hp94; 12-15-2010 at 03:04 PM.

[Beta] Hp94's Exploitive Behaviour and Bugs Compilation
    Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find on the dc macros.
    Molested myself and got convicted.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Freefall552 View Post
    Nice find on the dc macros.
    Thanks!

And, also, if anyone read the "Phasing Kiting and Execution" section I removed, I beg you to keep it to yourself. I just did some math on it and it turns out if done right (Which is nearly impossible) it's averaging at 22,000 xp per second - which is now how I plan to get the realm first 85. If you've seen it, it's your information - and our information - because we possess it. Just don't spread your secrets to the wind to have it be talked amongst by the trees. It's also going into the Elite section specifically (If I choose to put it there), so please please don't re-post it here.
    Last edited by hp94; 09-25-2010 at 05:37 AM.

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw, I wish I could see in the Elite forum, I would love that trick.

The one in Blackrock with the giant orc thing seems pretty cool, but how do you tag before he does? Doesn't he leap in at incredible speed, one shot everything, and jump away before you even get close?

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    Aw, I wish I could see in the Elite forum, I would love that trick.

The one in Blackrock with the giant orc thing seems pretty cool, but how do you tag before he does? Doesn't he leap in at incredible speed, one shot everything, and jump away before you even get close?
    He runs at about average player speeds and I found it easy to just use the ranged instant Flamestrike to tag everything.

Osiris183's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glyph Bonanza!
    Prime Glyphs seem to 'stack'. You can, for instance, have 3 of the same kind. This is very useful. Especially for Holy Nova (AoE One Shot, really). And most classes too.
    Care to elaborate? I haven't had any success with this. I can get 2 (max) of the same glyph in if I start to learn the other right as the other one goes in, but their effects do not stack. Tried with Holy nova, two glyphs in, still on the global.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Osiris183 View Post
    Care to elaborate? I haven't had any success with this. I can get 2 (max) of the same glyph in if I start to learn the other right as the other one goes in, but their effects do not stack. Tried with Holy nova, two glyphs in, still on the global.
    Holy novas glyphs don't work at all because it was hotfixed. People were running around with 0 CD and 0 GCD on Holy Nova and spamming it so fast it looked like it one shot people.

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like someone found an interesting exploit - World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta - (English) Forums -> Game mechanic hacker in beta. I don't even know where to start looking for it, immunity to damage, super speed, hitting for 100k+ damage? Weird.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    Looks like someone found an interesting exploit - World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta - (English) Forums -> Game mechanic hacker in beta. I don't even know where to start looking for it, immunity to damage, super speed, hitting for 100k+ damage? Weird.
    That actually is a GM. I was in a guild called, "Blizzard", and I invited them to the guild. They asked me if I was the one that invited them to the guild (Note: I was the only one in the guild, and the Guild Master by default), and I told them yes (They also weren't talking to anyone, apparently, from what people were saying in general chat, so getting them to whisper me was a surprise). A few seconds later, I got the message, "? has disbanded the guild Blizzard." and I was out of a guild =\.

They also only were doing so much damage with arcane explosion because of their intellect increase - they had 105 Million health, and weren't doing more because they always hit the AoE damage cap. Intellect also increases crit, so they critically hit 100% of the time. Theres currently no way to modify stats on WoW, so I'm very sure its not a hacker.

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hp94 View Post
    That actually is a GM. I was in a guild called, "Blizzard", and I invited them to the guild. They asked me if I was the one that invited them to the guild (Note: I was the only one in the guild, and the Guild Master by default), and I told them yes (They also weren't talking to anyone, apparently, from what people were saying in general chat, so getting them to whisper me was a surprise). A few seconds later, I got the message, "? has disbanded the guild Blizzard." and I was out of a guild =\.

They also only were doing so much damage with arcane explosion because of their intellect increase - they had 105 Million health, and weren't doing more because they always hit the AoE damage cap. Intellect also increases crit, so they critically hit 100% of the time. Theres currently no way to modify stats on WoW, so I'm very sure its not a hacker.
    Normally I'd think the same thing, but from the sound of the posts they were using their advantage to grief. It was also more than one person, 3 people were named in the thread. There's a new build now so I guess we'll see if whatever it was is fixed.

edit: To clarify, there were a few very similar bugs in the WotLK beta, so it's entirely possible these aren't GMs. But your guild being disbanded is a little strange.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 10-01-2010 at 03:25 AM.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O, I meant 105 million mana =\ from the intellect increase. Doesn't really matter. Also, I'm sure despite the fact that it was 3 different names, it was the same person. Every game had a different named character, but after one logged off, another would log on.

Cynik's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo HP94, Add this, for players on the beta in need of honour for better gear, premades can go to wintergrasp and buy the Commendations for 50 honour points, on use, they award 52.5 so u can gain alot of honour if you have the time. Almost got my full blue set
    Terminally Awesome.

biorpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speedy
    During every patch so far, since the first time I thought it was a coincidence, I would log off mounted, and relog after the match unmounted. But I was moving at +450% speed, just like if I was mounted. I could easily outpace many mobs with scorch spam since it was such a huge difference, and it lasts until there is a loading screen or you remount and dismount.
    I believe the same is true for tenacity in WG. I can't be certain, as I only had it happen once, but the servers shut down for maintenance(and a patch) while WG was in progress, and I had 2 stacks of tenacity.
    When I logged back in the battle was still in progress(or had just started again) but I had no buffs, including tenacity, but my prot pally had 58k hp unbuffed which persisted through hearthing to dal, porting to org, hearthing back to dal, and tanking trash in ICC.
    The glitch promptly self-corrected the moment I pulled marrowgar.
    (I was also tanking the trash with over 10k dps)

loketar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    currently when feral druids use cat charge they are able to ravage outside of stealth with no energy cost AND FROM IN FRONT for the whole 8 seconds (100% sure this is not working as intended as tooltip says "next ravage is useable out of stealth with no energy cost) I did it with improved charge don't know if it works without.

Have fun dealing 100k+ damage in 8 seconds once you get a bit of gear

idusy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My honor keeps going down at some point while buying and using the wintergrasp commendations.

I just realized why: The macro buys them by name, and the more expensive commendation comes first. I changed the macro to only buy one at a time, so when i got up to 171 honor, it bought the first one instead. Watch out for that as you get a lot of honor, and change the macro accordingly.
    Welcome back Idusy tard :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast