Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get frosts on your characters level 10+ (Brewfest only)

@@ Sorry for the misleading thread title, this works with levels 40+ only @@

This is my first post so don't hate me ;D

With this exploit you can get frosts on your characters level 40+, anyone that can enter blackrock.
    To do it, you simply queue 2 level 80s in the dungeon finder for Coren Direbrew, make sure you queue one (or both) as party leader. Once you get into the group, get the one that isn't group leader to leave the party, and the party leader to invite your low level. The low level can then just right-click the dungeon finder icon, teleport to dungeon and partake in the killing of the boss. When the boss dies your low level will get the daily keg with 2 frosts in it and possibly something else (A mount even, that you can't use yet).
    Since Brewfest lasts for over 14 days with 2 frosts a day you could buy a primordial saronite on each character you do this on, and look funny with the dungeon and raid emblem achieves at such a low level. Enjoy!

Ps, I did search for frosts level 10 brewfest but found nothing. Probably bcause it's level 40+ /facepalm
    Last edited by 1550; 09-21-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Get frosts on your characters level 10+ (Brewfest only)
    erakoma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1550 View Post
    This is my first post so don't hate me ;D

With this exploit you can get frosts on your characters level 10+, anyone that can enter blackrock.
    To do it, you simply queue 2 level 80s in the dungeon finder for Coren Direbrew, make sure you queue one (or both) as party leader. Once you get into the group, get the one that isn't group leader to leave the party, and the party leader to invite your low level. The low level can then just right-click the dungeon finder icon, teleport to dungeon and partake in the killing of the boss. When the boss dies your low level will get the daily keg with 2 frosts in it and possibly something else (A mount even, that you can't use yet).
    Since Brewfest lasts for over 14 days with 2 frosts a day you could buy a primordial saronite on each character you do this on, and look funny with the dungeon and raid emblem achieves at such a low level. Enjoy!

Ps, I did search for frosts level 10 brewfest but found nothing.

next time test it urself before posting cause u cant enter brd if ur lower than lvl 40 or something i tryed with my lvl 33 yesterday but he was to low to enter...40+lvl is ok not lower....so ur exploit dont work..

DeathComesForU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously? I doubt you searched.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...evel-40-a.html
    ^ Just 6 posts under yours.

1550's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erakoma View Post
    next time test it urself before posting cause u cant enter brd if ur lower than lvl 40 or something i tryed with my lvl 33 yesterday but he was to low to enter...40+lvl is ok not lower....so ur exploit dont work..
    Ah sorry about that, I was told by a guild mate that they did it with a level 10 and trusted their words. I'll update the original post, thanks

Originally Posted by DeathComesForU View Post
    Seriously? I doubt you searched.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...evel-40-a.html
    ^ Just 6 posts under yours.
    I did search, but I searched for level 10, the only post I found was one about the direbrew remote allowing lower level players into the instance but in that thread it was confirmed that it didn't work.

Hivetyrant's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1550 View Post

I did search, but I searched for level 10
    My head just ASPLODE

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your title is quite misleading and the thread itself is a repost. Thread closed