Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Qwerxy did NOT steal WoW Infinity's Code

Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Hey there, I were browsing MMOwned forums and noticed people really believe that Qwerxy codes were stolen from WI(WoWInfinity). Some people here may not know what it is, so I'll explain:
    WoWInfinity has been the leading WoW hack for about 2 years until they started to half-update their program, and announce a completely new version that isn't even out 6 months later. At the moment, WoWInfinity program includes 3 hacks, their "Superfly" (airwalk) is disconnecting when going in water, their Speedhack causes Disconnections when activated while not moving. Their hotkeys don't work correctly, etc. etc. etc.

I suppose they just told everyone we stole their codes so they can keep their users even with an outdated software that doesn't worth its price.

The Qwerxy team is working hard on new hacks and features. I know we don't make weekly updates, but that's because we don't want to release half-coded things.

If anyone feels like posting this on mmowned/wowinfinity, it will be greatly appreciated so community finally knows the truth.

Thanks.
    To all those who say that qwerxy did steal WoW Infinity code it is complete bull. How would this be possible considering that Qwerxy has everything working while WI gets dced in water and practically all the time. Knowone has been banned using Qwirxy either, just putting it out there guys.

~Mistatic

Qwerxy did NOT steal WoW Infinity's Code
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh I use noaddiction.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mistatic View Post
    To all those who say that qwerxy did steal WoW Infinity code it is complete bull. How would this be possible considering that Qwerxy has everything working while WI gets dced in water and practically all the time. Knowone has been banned using Qwirxy either, just putting it out there guys.

~Mistatic
    WI used to not DC in water, I remember quite well due to STV farming. This is before a long pause in doing much of anything worth value.
    and of the people banned for WI, are retards doing it in Org infront of people.

Closed, because pointless thread is pointless.
    Last edited by Remus; 09-21-2010 at 07:19 AM.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post

and of the people banned for WI, are retards doing it in Org infront of people.
    Or in wsg