0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy,Free Gold, Any 80.

Okay as i'm sure you are aware this year (as I am told) You can FARM.. direbrew and unlike last year alot of 245/264/277's are after the mounts.

Just been in a party and I was eating and I told them this. We done about 20 runs in 10 mins. I looked at my gold and earned 30g..

So far I'm earning 1.5g per go on direbrew.

okay thats about 90g per hour. UNIMPRESSIVE.

However, Botters can easily join a party and leech then leave keep it going all night and if your asleep 12 hours, perhaps with your missus round, you fancy breakfast .. maybe you like work?

24 hours left untouched, 90g an hour 2.2k a day, not bad for being away all day is it?

No one will ever report you either because they just think your a lazy leecher, but who cares, they got the mount etc

Have fun peoples

Easy,Free Gold, Any 80.
    Trixehh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200 views 0 replies, yay for leechers.

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I like the idea of the guide, but how won't that be suspicious that you aren't a real player doing dungeons. I don't know this because i never botted in instance groups. Still original idea to get gold while doing nothing.
    But 2nd thing, im not really sure if bot related guides belong in this section, i might be wrong though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    Ok I like the idea of the guide, but how won't that be suspicious that you aren't a real player doing dungeons. I don't know this because i never botted in instance groups. Still original idea to get gold while doing nothing.
    But 2nd thing, im not really sure if bot related guides belong in this section, i might be wrong though.
    Well when you Enter the instance you are right at the boss, Ive afked it loads of times and no one has said anything you stand there they kill boss loot and you leave.

You could also do this manually but im not spreading links all over the boards because it isnt 100% need a bot for. However I see your point. You cant really bot a whole instance but you could create a script to join the queue, enter, leave after 2 mins, re-do, etc..

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can appreciate you trying to contribute, and I'm definitely glad its an original idea this time , however I'd have to guess the lack of responses your getting is due to the fact that when you bot, you are taking a risk that the bot will be detected, and you'll get banned. If you're going to take the risk botting, there are countless other things you could do instead to net you far more gold per hour. Thats not even mentioning the fact that its an even bigger risk doing it this way, since you have a whole group of people every time you do a run that could easily report you. If you solo bot grind, you'll have no one in your group to see you're not actually there, so the chances of getting reported are much lower.

Its a nice idea, but its just not very practical, and the payoff isnt worth the risk. Thanks for making a contribution though =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kazin420 View Post
    I can appreciate you trying to contribute, and I'm definitely glad its an original idea this time , however I'd have to guess the lack of responses your getting is due to the fact that when you bot, you are taking a risk that the bot will be detected, and you'll get banned. If you're going to take the risk botting, there are countless other things you could do instead to net you far more gold per hour. Thats not even mentioning the fact that its an even bigger risk doing it this way, since you have a whole group of people every time you do a run that could easily report you. If you solo bot grind, you'll have no one in your group to see you're not actually there, so the chances of getting reported are much lower.

Its a nice idea, but its just not very practical, and the payoff isnt worth the risk. Thanks for making a contribution though =)
    Thanks Kazin, really means alot mate, I know atleast 2 duel boxers on my server, you could always duel box it? I guess and for the people with extordinate amounts of money I mean if they have 5 shamans at once that just settles a very nice score

7.5g per run * 60 runs = hour (450) * 24 = 10800g, a very nice tidy profit for duel boxers.

I mean its not something you could perhaps do on the long term farming, heck its onyl here a week, possibly a bit more but its easy to train your siblings to do while your eating or something.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trixehh View Post
    Thanks Kazin, really means alot mate, I know atleast 2 duel boxers on my server, you could always duel box it? I guess and for the people with extordinate amounts of money I mean if they have 5 shamans at once that just settles a very nice score

7.5g per run * 60 runs = hour (450) * 24 = 10800g, a very nice tidy profit for duel boxers.

I mean its not something you could perhaps do on the long term farming, heck its onyl here a week, possibly a bit more but its easy to train your siblings to do while your eating or something.
    How much gold per run is it per person? 7.5? or 7.5 for 5 people?

If it is 7.5 PER person per run then that would be...close to 2000g per hour. If it is only 7.5g per run period then your numbers are correct. Which is it?

Also a boxer can 2 hit him with shaman since he only has about 100k life or something.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    How much gold per run is it per person? 7.5? or 7.5 for 5 people?

If it is 7.5 PER person per run then that would be...close to 2000g per hour. If it is only 7.5g per run period then your numbers are correct. Which is it?

Also a boxer can 2 hit him with shaman since he only has about 100k life or something.
    I said 2k per 24hours.

Rine's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you will never kill the boss in 1 min. i takes some time to port in and out of the instance. also there was a little bit of scripted action at the beginning (20sek). assuming that you bot 24 hours with 5 bots in one group, looting every minute 1,5g, that would be.... 24*60=1440 runs (seems that there is no instance lock timer for that boss, so this would be quite possibl if you really manage to kill the boss in 1 min)

1440 runs * 7,5g = 10800g.
    10800g/24h = 450g/h
    450g / 5bots = 90g/h per bot...

but, if you're really that smart that you can set up 5 bots to farm that boss, and assuming that you are very smart, you should have no problem setting up that bots to play on auction house and do some farming.

Picklesowner's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rine, no offense, but if you have 5 bots, it's not worth it, Brewfest is only here for like...1-2 weeks. Best just to have 1 bot mining, 1 bot fishing, 1 bot herbs, and 2 of them bot mobs if you have that many.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are forgetting that if you are dual-boxing this is basically 7.5g + abyss crystal per run. So a value of about 30g depending on server. 30 * 60 = 1800

Reflection's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    People are forgetting that if you are dual-boxing this is basically 7.5g + abyss crystal per run. So a value of about 30g depending on server. 30 * 60 = 1800
    Though you can't disenchant the items.

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

Woodlauncher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kazin420 View Post

I believe you can do this with an addon.
    LFDQueueFrame_Join() and GetLFGMode() could be used to first join the dungeon with the previously used settings and GetLFGMode to check if the others have left then leave the party and queue up again.

Oh and BTW your green text is ****ing annoying to read in a quote!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Reflection View Post

Though you can't disenchant the items.

I remember I was able to last year >_> I guess they fixed it.

WatZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind that you most likely will get instance-locked after 5 times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast