Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Useful tip:Easy way of getting weapon skill as a healer

Heeellooooo again!
    As Cataclysm aproachers I found out that Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich? - Achievement - World of Warcraft and Master of Arms - Achievement - World of Warcraft are going to be Feast of Strengths. So that motivated me to gain them on my druid. But I was woundering "Where can I find a mob slap without doing any useless running" and the answer was plain as day.My favorite mob in the whole world Baron Rivendare!
    And the question is why is he that great?Well exept his mount, he can selfheal that requires no mana at all.And if u get him down too fast u just let him heal a few times and done!
    Ive skilled from 250-400 on him, just need to throw a heal now and then because he hits for 450-470 on leather and his adds hit for 57.
    You will prolly ask, why is he the better choice?Well I did find it rather annoying to hit and heal on him for some time, but somewhat I preffer it rather than just running around hitting random mobs.
    Dont take off ur gear he will rape you.
    Btw im not saying that this guide is for healers only, I suppouse other classes that can absorb dmg and self heal can use it also.
    Just to point out that u will lose durability but I dont think that's a prob, just repair and go back it?
    I hope this little guide proves useful to you!
    Cyah and GL.
    Btw I recommend suppling with food and something to drink, cuz this is rly annoying ;D

EDIT: Dont bother healing through Mortal Strike.Only wasting mana imo
    Last edited by Psyonix; 09-18-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Useful tip:Easy way of getting weapon skill as a healer