0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gurubashi Arena Booty Run

Hi I've been a lazy leecher for a long time and I would like to contribute,I tried searching for guides on the Gurubashi Arena,but I couldn't find any.

This guide will tell you some tips and tricks about how to get the Arena Master - Item - World of Warcraft and ultimately the Arena Grand Master - Item - World of Warcraft
    While the Gurubashi Arena is a PvA area at all times, the Arena Treasure Chest that contains rewards for the victors spawns every 3 hours from 12 am, server time.
    The times that the chest spawns daily are:

• 12 am
    • 3 am
    • 6 am
    • 9 am
    • 12 pm
    • 3 pm
    • 6 pm
    • 9 pm

Now considering that summer is over and everybody goes back to work/school,the chance to get it are a lot higher,especially during weekdays.

What should you do?
    Put your PvP gear on or not(this is not a requirement but it should help in case you have to fight)

Go to Stranglethorn and then head to Gurubashi Arena,leave your character there(preferably on the edge of the arena if you are 80 and inside the arena if you are a twink)having a class with stealth will help,now log out(you won't get to use your character for anything else if you wanna get this done fast)

Now you have to check on opponents,you have to find out if you are the only one going for the chest at this hour or not.

Make an opposite faction char and 3 minutes before it starts log on it and type /who Stranglethorn,then log back on the char you want to get the trinket on and type the same.

If you see level 80s they are most likely going to be your opponents so be prepared.

This is a good place to hide and see who is entering the arena:

If you see 2 or more players coming and the chest spawned it is better to let them fight and then kill the remaining ones/one.

From my personal experience the best time to get it is 9am,12am,6pm,9pm,but that may be server dependent.

Well,I guess that's all I had to tell,this is not going to be easy but the guide should help you,it will take some time.If you can't let the character there for hours and log on only at the specified hours you can just play on it and bring it to the arena 5 minutes before the Booty Run starts.

Notes:

This is my first guide so please bear with me and my mistakes,constructive criticism is appreciated.
    The server I play on has medium population so it may be harder if you play on a High Population server,but it shouldn't be impossible.
    This guide is intended only for Twinks and Achievement Whores,if you are neither of those,you should just leave the arena alone.

Thanks for reading and I hope it will help you.
    Last edited by Johnnydk; 09-19-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Gurubashi Arena Booty Run
    1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry but i think this guide is useless... its common knowledge when and where the chest spawns.

and common sence how to get it. if you really want it, you just have to take two-three 80s with you.

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

abhorsenjay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I +Reped for a good first post, decent effort put in. In the future consider adding more color and formatting. Cheers
    Backups? We don't *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER