Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit]Around 600k exp per hour 77-80 (levelup in 3 hours)

Yo, Been a while since I posted anything, better late than never. This is a new vehicle grind spot. I got really tired leveling my rogue and went to do the prequests for the quest No fly Zone, which works the exact same way, except it's 9 quests away from this one. Props to Captain Bad, for this topic which got me goin. Do all the prequests until you can start The art of Being a water Terror. Get the quest, jump into your Water Terror and just destroy everything. I got to 570k exp/hour with breaks until I went offline.
    HF Grinding.

[Exploit]Around 600k exp per hour 77-80 (levelup in 3 hours)
    dontkielmeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you kidding?

Mayx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find.

+Rep

Mr.JellyBelly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides, I was just doing this quest on my mage the other day, and i thought of the same. and honestly, you kill the mobs at the same pace by your own, and questing > farming.

m5k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well tbh, I kill things 5 times slower as a rogue. With that water elemental I kill mobs in 3 seconds if I use the right spells for the right targets.

nejm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was posted a few weeks ago, and I believe it was a repost at that point aswell. Can't search for reposts at this very moment, I will do so when I can.

EDIT: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...00xp-hour.html
    This is only one of the reposts I could be arsed to paste.
    Last edited by nejm; 09-06-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    People who post new non-useless exploits gets flamed, People who reposts gets +rep.
    The world is strange

xhopesfall20's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nejm View Post
    This was posted a few weeks ago, and I believe it was a repost at that point aswell. Can't search for reposts at this very moment, I will do so when I can.

EDIT: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...00xp-hour.html
    This is only one of the reposts I could be arsed to paste.
    Not a repost of the tread you linked. Try reading the quests involved.

m5k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I even linked that thread myself -.-
    This is a different and easier to unlock quest.

Update, managed to get to 720k exp/hour before I dinged and stopped for tomorrow.

roflcopter666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno how much some of you people suck, but whenever I did that quest while leveling up I always got frustrated by how slow and limited the 'vehicle' was.

That said, the title thread says "3 hours", while a picture posted by the OP says 5+ hours. I find normal questing faster, and you can actually upgrade your gear from quest rewards. On top of that, I don't think I'd want to take leveling advice from someone who isn't 80 at almost 10 days of /played.

Lastly, I fail to see how using a vehicle to kill mobs is an exploit. It's not ungodly fast, and if I recall you can't even loot the mobs.

Anyways, just my two cents.

amunro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I very much doubt you can get 600k+ per hour using this method. You are only getting 720k xp per hour because you are rested, this means that you are actually getting 360k xp per hour. To get 600k an hour, you would need 600 kills an hour which is 1kill every 6 seconds, which i very much doubt you could keep up forever. Lastly this method is not only dull, but you get no loot unless you leave your vehicle to loot em all. Nice find, but rather dull for me... +rep
    My 1.3 Cents (after tax)

Fudgey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roflcopter666 View Post
    I dunno how much some of you people suck, but whenever I did that quest while leveling up I always got frustrated by how slow and limited the 'vehicle' was.

That said, the title thread says "3 hours", while a picture posted by the OP says 5+ hours
    Might wanna check "time played this session" as well. it says 10 minutes. He probably just logged in to screenshot how fast it went, and he'd probably done something else while being 80 as well.

m5k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, I could stream doing it for 1hour and the exp will stay at around 600k

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m5k View Post
    Jesus, I could stream doing it for 1hour and the exp will stay at around 600k
    It doesn't matter. You can't loot any of the mobs, it's boring and questing is faster. Unless of course you're a healer or something, which raises a more serious question: Why aren't you in a dungeon or why aren't you specced properly for fast leveling?

Legitly killing stuff yielding XP sure is one hell of an exploit though. I mean, clearly most classes can't kill mobs just as fast, and complete quests in the process.

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lazy leecher flaming the post hmm maybe contribute instead of just flaming. nice find it may be boring but it seems very easy to get xp +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by socaboy View Post
    lazy leecher flaming the post hmm maybe contribute instead of just flaming. nice find it may be boring but it seems very easy to get xp +rep
    I appreciate the concern, but perhaps the reason I don't contribute is because I have nothing to contribute? I suppose if you really want me to, I can start writing worthless guides like "Farm twilight texts and put them on the auction for gold, ZOMG!" for the sole sake of rep! Would that appease you, great one?

Just to clarify, I wasn't flaming him, I was merely stating that his "level in x hours" kept varying. The topic says 3 hours, picture has him at 5 hours, and the only picture he showed has a very small session, while in extended sessions you could run out of mobs, or a various number of other things. Also that you can't loot and that most classes can kill just as fast as the vehicle, while being able to loot AND complete quests at the same time. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve your precious rePzZz, just that someone who knows what he's doing will level faster through questing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast