0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shadow's Edge Soul Farming (NEW)

This may only be usable by the paladin class due to the bubble.

The RP skeleton at the beginning of ICC is programmed to aggro the guards which we know was nerfed to not give souls. However as I discovered if you pull this skelly with the 2 that are worth killing (plus more of you can pull them without dying) and run towards the entrance and pop your pally bubble when they are beyond the guards, you will dump aggro but NOT the debuff. On their way back to reset they will be picked up by the guards due to the RP skelly being in the pull.

Don't forget to consecrate the stairs to be certain all of them were tagged.

My pally tank is also an engineer so I threw a crap pair of tank boots on with the nitro boost and pulled one whole side + the middle adds without dying. I had to pop my trinkets and use an aoe stun bomb (engineering) and Holy Wrath to control them on my way out but that pull was worth 9 souls before one of the casters reaggro'd me for some reason and I had to run out. (He may have been in my consecration too long without a guard picking him up right away) Reset and repeat.

GL to you pally engineers on farming your souls.... and to other tank classes this will only work if you can aggro dump without running out. Maybe you can bring a pally with you for his bubble and just have him/her run out when he does.

Remember that the RP skelly is the key to this so time your pull well.

Shadow's Edge Soul Farming (NEW)
    Oakshrub's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job, this is useful.

kickasskid54's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just full clear Icc 10 and 25 in one week and you get your thousand right there

Esset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickasskid54 View Post
    Or just full clear Icc 10 and 25 in one week and you get your thousand right there
    Not everyone has this chance my friend.

tossuz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Esset View Post
    Not everyone has this chance my friend.
    Then why would you even want to do this questline? You'll need at least sindra at next one and 50 shards after that anyway.

Esset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tossuz View Post
    Then why would you even want to do this questline? You'll need at least sindra at next one and 50 shards after that anyway.

Because rep? Or you wanna get to 1000 souls fast? There is a lot of reasons why people do this.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stitches2009 View Post
    This may only be usable by the paladin class due to the bubble.

The RP skeleton at the beginning of ICC is programmed to aggro the guards which we know was nerfed to not give souls. However as I discovered if you pull this skelly with the 2 that are worth killing (plus more of you can pull them without dying) and run towards the entrance and pop your pally bubble when they are beyond the guards, you will dump aggro but NOT the debuff. On their way back to reset they will be picked up by the guards due to the RP skelly being in the pull.

Don't forget to consecrate the stairs to be certain all of them were tagged.

My pally tank is also an engineer so I threw a crap pair of tank boots on with the nitro boost and pulled one whole side + the middle adds without dying. I had to pop my trinkets and use an aoe stun bomb (engineering) and Holy Wrath to control them on my way out but that pull was worth 9 souls before one of the casters reaggro'd me for some reason and I had to run out. (He may have been in my consecration too long without a guard picking him up right away) Reset and repeat.

GL to you pally engineers on farming your souls.... and to other tank classes this will only work if you can aggro dump without running out. Maybe you can bring a pally with you for his bubble and just have him/her run out when he does.

Remember that the RP skelly is the key to this so time your pull well.
    Yes I made it red, I made it HUUGE, And I bolded it, wtf man WTF? Bubble? every 3 min? so u mean every 3 min im going to get 10 souls? woop only 990 too go.
    This is absouletly not fast!
    99 runs :>

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And since you are able to get the two other questitems (The blood) you'll be done in a week or two since you at least clear 6 bosses in 25man, thus beeing able to down 6-8 in 10man. Just my two cent.

stitches2009's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe some of you replying to this should get a + Int enchant irl. If I added "Speed up your soul farming" or "supplement your common sense method of clearing icc to get 1k souls" to the title to make it OBVIOUS then it would be entirely too long of a title. In addition as mentioned by someone else, not everyone is clearing icc 10 let alone 25....yet. Don't worry though, we will all get there just a little slower than you.

So instead of FLAMING or ADDING SOMETHING USEFUL or even TESTING THIS YOURSELF, accept it as an unintended method of helping gather souls for those who are not fortunate enough to be in an icc clearing guild or a guild at all... (most of us refer to this as an "exploit") hence the purpose of this site and more specifically my intent to post this and help others. kkthx.