Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold hack, gcd hack, gm hack, loot hack!!!

I am sure this will get moved, however while I have everyones attention,

NONE OF THESE ARE POSSIBLE!

Lets take a moment and understand how World of Warcraft works. Blizzard is not stupid. They were at one point and underestimated there own games community. They have since made changes with checks and balances with the server and the client. Anyone here who claims to have a GOLD hack is a liar. There is no such thing, there never will be. Gold count is stored in the database. The packet/flag IS and WILL ALWAYS be recorded. GOLD is determined when the monster dies, IT IS NOT PREGENERATED.

LOOT and GOLD is generated on the SERVER, not the client. There is no patch, hack, lag, or anything that you can do to dupe the server. It cannot happen, it will not happen. (I take that back, its possible but not feasible). When you kill a mob, a packet is fired to the server and asks *Generate what could drop please*, then sends you back items that could have dropped. Sometimes you will lag a little and see nothing, then come back to sparkles and see there is loot. Sometimes you will freeze and no loot window will open. This is SERVERSIDE LAG from the code generating your request. YOU CANNOT ALTER IT.

GM HACKS are fake. You cannot become a GM on live servers from downloading a program. It has been confirmed by trusted sources that GM's use a special program in lieu of WoW. Its a custom client that has a custom donglekey on the back side of the computer. Without that donglekey it is impossible for anyone to use GM TOOLS.

GCD HACKS are FAKE. There are floods of programs, dumps and MPQ edits coming out proving (*cough* fake *cough*) that GCD programs work. THIS IS CLIENTSIDE ONLY. It will look like to you, you are doing more damage. It will look like your firing more magic missiles. You are not. It will look like you wing more, it will write to the chat log that you hit faster.. you did not. You will see the little black cool down timer go faster, its not. There is still a timer which you cannot bypass. Its called the SERVER.

Proof of concept for this. Go make a level 1 shaman. Go to the nearest mob. Spam right click.. Good job you just proved my point. Your Auto Attack GCD hack. Same concept.

I only posted this because there has been a recent flood of these programs out on the scene. I post this because despite this being a community about swindlers and hackers and programmers, we should all care about eachother and work together not backstab each other. Be alert, be smart, be safe. NONE of these programs can be made. NEVER EVER EVER.

-NO SUCH THING AS GOLD HACKS
    -NO SUCH THING AS GCD HACKS
    -NO SUCH THING AS GM HACKS
    -NO SUCH THING AS LOOT HACKS

Stop asking for them, stop persisting you have them.
    Last edited by Skuddle; 08-26-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Accidently hit submit
    Still working :-P

Gold hack, gcd hack, gm hack, loot hack!!!
    jjrsept's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to post this..

stickieeee?

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GCD HACKS are FAKE.
    okay bro /facepalm

Skuddle's Avatar Elite User

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Barrt73Rus View Post
    okay bro /facepalm
    You are the kind of person I am talking about.

Before you post about how great this GCD hack is. Go make a shaman, and spam click. Its the same effect because of a client side bug which was introduced in this patch. The Auto Attack GCD was "removed" from shamans because of an internal link error.
    Still working :-P

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skuddle View Post
    You are the kind of person I am talking about.

Before you post about how great this GCD hack is. Go make a shaman, and spam click. Its the same effect because of a client side bug which was introduced in this patch. The Auto Attack GCD was "removed" from shamans because of an internal link error.
    what click lol? DumpCD hack removes GCD of instant spells and all russian community already know/use this, delete thread or delete "gcd" from 1 post

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!
    File Size - 0.01 MB
    Uploaded - 6/30/2010
    Downloads - 3698
    and for all 3698 people IT WORKS

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /AFK shower

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how you also explain them why it is not possible and not only say "This is not possible" tho.

Rapt0R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GCD hack works
    Last edited by Rapt0R; 08-26-2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Not all who wander are lost

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common knowledge here and with the extra moderator-ship in this area keeping an eye out, watching for the obvious... there is also Apoc who likes to rip people some new ones over the subjects akin to these.

I'm closing this due to 1) it has already been stated, nothing new here and 2) prevention of post count increases.