0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World PvP Preparation/hiding spot! ALL ZONES

This is very simple and yet very efficient, Have you ever world PvP'd and finally get out of combat to find you are about to be back in combat again after they rez or call there friends and you have 0 time to prepare for them, well this is a hint that will save you from dying and also give you tons of time to eat up or even go AFK. ((Not really a exploit but works kind of like one))

1st Q for a dungeon with LFG system (Using 3 or more people is better so they can't vote kick you)

2nd Ignore the other 2 people in the dungeon or however many is there, it takes 50% vote to be kicked so if you have 3 people you cannot be kicked, they will leave some time after they nerd rage

3rd You can now go to Stormwind or Org or wherever you are going to PvP (Right click teleport out dungeon walk there) and whenever you need a break to drink or just to hide for a few or to AFK you right click teleport to dungeon. (Obviously this only works when you are out of combat, but it will save you from going back into combat and time for you to drink and eat).

Yes its simple and works very well

There is another thing you can do, horde only though. in Stormwind there is a safe haven (Here is link http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ttack-you.html) but some how you can teleport to dungeon even with the guards still argro'd on you. but if allys are on you in the safe haven it does not work, only works for guards.

How is this second part helpful? Lets say you kill a few allys and now are in combat from the guards you can run to the safe haven (Sometimes it takes 1-4 secs) teleport to dungeon. (most likely allys know where you are hiding and will some come get you, they will now go to the safe haven and think you hearthed or something)
    Last edited by thadd; 08-14-2010 at 09:29 AM.

World PvP Preparation/hiding spot! ALL ZONES
    Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple, yet effective. This would be quite confusing for the opposing faction :devil:

I was pretty sure I'd never seen it before, but I just did a few searches just in case and nothing came up, so +Repx3

Nice to see someone new contributing so much already.

Edit: You have more rep than posts. That's pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Kazin420; 08-14-2010 at 12:58 AM.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prepare for people ot call "Common Sense" or claim they knew about it before. It doesn't matter, next time I'm looking for/searching for "PvP Exploits" or world pvp tricks I'll probably come up with this and mow down some alliance.

+repped

olopower's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep

4chars
    Whoever does not miss the Rolling Ignite has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the sound of this and will definitely use

Elementroar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an earlier exploit posted where someone can queue in LFG and when needed, could be MCed to stop damage and still use LFG to get into a safe dungeon, healed, and popped back out. The MCer was extra insurance that the exploiter would be able to stay immune to damage when it got too ugly.

HALIOZ's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i don't want to cry or something else, but I've tested ist, and when I want to "teleport to dungeon" it tells me always: "Not Possible - you are in combat". I've tested this in Sturmwind on my realm.

thadd's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HALIOZ View Post
    Hi, i don't want to cry or something else, but I've tested ist, and when I want to "teleport to dungeon" it tells me always: "Not Possible - you are in combat". I've tested this in Sturmwind on my realm.

Never said it worked in combat, I said its a good place to hide and drink/eat when you leave combat because in world PvP after you leave combat you could go right into combat again w/o having a chance to drink or eat.

Horneyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of common sense really been using it for a while, but using it while the guards are still agrro'd on you shouldn't happen.. So nice find.

+Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was forewarned about the common sense thing but,

something else I love to do with this exploit is get a hunter or DK and use the safe haven glitch (Linked above) send pet and kill the AH people or w/e, bring pet back SOON as your pet gets inside you should be able to teleport in dungeon and the allys following your pet will be like WTF????? 6): owned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was doing this last night and a ally whispered me on a lvl 1 alt and said "You have been reported to blizzard for hacking" I laughed for a good 20-30 mins and killed him several more times so much fun.