0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flying mount in Dalaran (repost delete)

Title pretty much says it all. The flying indoors credit to shorstuff910mc. I did a search on the forum for a repost, everything I saw was too old/fixed/not explained.

Disconnect macro:
    /run if(not scm) then scm = SendChatMessage; end; function SendChatMessage(msg,type,lang,chan) scm("\124cFF00FFCC\124Hitem:19:0:0:0:0:0 :0: \124h" ..msg.. "\124h\124r",type,lang,chan);end;
    /say DISCONNECT RISK: TRUE.

This is my first video/post, don't flame too much.
    Last edited by swantime; 08-02-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: repost

Flying mount in Dalaran (repost delete)
    Feroid's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally really sick of all these people saying "I searched and didn't find anything" when they obviously did not do so.

If you search for "fly dalaran" in exploits, Fly anywhere in Dalaran (explained) is the FIRST result.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/search...earchid=369325

Try it yourself.

Was that so hard?

swantime's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only did a search on my title, "Flying Dalaran" I'm guessing I should tried ever possible word in the dictionary/ thesaurus under the Flying; Fly, Flight, hovering, gliding, soaring, aeriform, ascent, and the word Dalaran. I could understand if the subject matter was "skipping to c'thun" and the person didn't type in AQ40, but what your objecting to is me not scrolling through 7 months of posts because i didn't use the proper verb in my search.

ohmaigawd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting this even though its a repost... I didnt know this because It was posted long time before me OR Feroid registered on MMOwned. +Rep because I can showoff my drake in Dalaran now

EDIT: Feroid did you read the topic you posted? It doesnt explain how to fly in Dalaran using first method in this video...
    Last edited by ohmaigawd; 08-02-2010 at 04:06 AM.

~OhMaiGawdGFX on deviantART

Feroid's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swantime, when using a search engine you don't just type in the exact title or phrase you're looking for and expect to find results. You don't have to use every word in the dictionary that relates to flying in your search, but using the word "fly" in addition to "flying" seems like a fairly obvious thing.

And ohmaigawd, not to flame you, but anybody with a highschool level reading comprehension would be able to produce results with the post I linked, likely more consistently than if they simply watched this video. This is because the post explains not only how to produce the bug, but also why it works. The information in that post can be used to fly in any zone which normally gives you a no-fly debuff. That thread has 4 pages of replies from people who have used the bug to fly in places ranging from the Horde only sanctuary to Wintergrasp Fortress during a battle. I'm not sure what post you read, but it certainly wasn't the one I linked.

The fact that that post was still on page 1 of the forums and had people posting replies in it until mid June, which is months after I joined this forum aside, it would be very beneficial for you to look past the first page of these forums. Many of the bugs posted here still work after the first 2 weeks they are discovered (as demonstrated here). Simply browsing the first page of threads and ignoring the rest is doing yourself (and the authors of the posts) a grave injustice.

SaulWang's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get it, what is he doing ?