0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit]For Priests Only

Kay, going into this I understand that every repost is a repost of a repost, if you don't like it you can go f*** yourself. That being said, enjoy the information I'm about you relinquish to you.

Not only is this for priests, as stated in the title, but it's also only for holy priests. Or at the very least priests who have this talent:
    Spirit of Redemption
    Now what this exploit does, is it allows you to not need to run back to your body after you die if you're in the LFG dungeon finder. If you're the last one to die(because you and your entire party must be out of combat for this to work) Spirit of Redemption will proc. When this happens you'll want to right click on the dungeon eye, and teleport out of dungeon. This tricks the LFG dungeon finder into thinking you're still alive and ports you out like normal, when you're out you will have full health, and should feel free to teleport back in and lulz at the rest of the party for being dead.

If anyone would like to thank me for releasing this exploit I would really love a Model Edit that replaces death knight ghoul with the ghiest model. I understand this part of the thread doesnt go in this section, but I would feel a little weird splitting it into two parts. No one HAS to, but it would be greatly appreciated.

On that note, ENJOY!

[Exploit]For Priests Only
    rimalah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

silverjax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost of a freaking repost *sigh*

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...m-dungeon.html
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...orpse-run.html

And there's more :\ if you knew it was a repost then why'd you post it?

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you're asking for things in return for your repost? Thats almost worse than asking for rep.

Use the search function. Telling people who care about the rules to go f themselves is generally a bad idea

GentleTouch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tsk Tsk Tsk. I'm so disappointed in the intelligence of this community, or more specifically only the people who post replies. Lets think about this for a bit. In order to search for something, you have to know what you're searching for. This is the exploit section, where people go to find stuff they DO NOT know about. Only way to find those threads you linked is to either know what is in them, or have them be at the top of the section. Instead of being little bitches and deliberately trying to find fault in someone who is attempting to share useful information with the part of the community that isn't oldfags, you should just say thank you and move on. Just because i knew someone else probably released it doesn't mean that i knew that someone else released it, and it certainly doesn't mean that i don't want credit for finding it on my own in the first place. If anyone else wants to reward me for this find with what i originally asked for, i still would be greatly appreciative.

ardshiel1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A severely missguided response GentleTouch. As an "Intelligent" user, you know your post at least deals with "Spirit of Redemption", so plug that into the nifty little search tool and hit "search." Or maybe Resurrection. This website (as is most others) is more of a compilation or library of usefull information grouped under similar topics that is searchable. As you can probably expect quite a few hits on your specific incarnation of this exploit will pop up.

In case you didnt realize this is the "Exploit" section. And there is a search function where you can search the exploit section before you post.

Get rid of the "holier than thou" attitude and youll be fine...

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GentleTouch View Post
    Tsk Tsk Tsk. I'm so disappointed in the intelligence of this community, or more specifically only the people who post replies. Lets think about this for a bit. In order to search for something, you have to know what you're searching for. This is the exploit section, where people go to find stuff they DO NOT know about. Only way to find those threads you linked is to either know what is in them, or have them be at the top of the section. Instead of being little bitches and deliberately trying to find fault in someone who is attempting to share useful information with the part of the community that isn't oldfags, you should just say thank you and move on. Just because i knew someone else probably released it doesn't mean that i knew that someone else released it, and it certainly doesn't mean that i don't want credit for finding it on my own in the first place. If anyone else wants to reward me for this find with what i originally asked for, i still would be greatly appreciative.

I like how you're disappointed in OUR intelligence, but you're the one who cant figure out how to SEARCH A THREAD.

Just to prove how incredibly easy it is, I searched only 1 thing, which would obviously be the keyword to search for this exploit: "Spirit of redemption" What do you know? Guess what popped up in the first few results:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...m-dungeon.html

Man that was really hard to do. It must be because I lack intelligence apparently.

What boggles my mind is that YOU'RE STILL ASKING FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR YOUR REPOST. You have obviously never read the rules here since you're getting mad at people linking the reposts (its what you're supposed to do when there's a repost)

Either read the stickies before posting, or people are going to call you out on it. Especially if you come out swinging in your OP essentially saying anyone who cares about the rules can f themselves.

sharp699's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm are you guys retarded or just tunnel read. He said he posted it for the people who didnt know about the exploit. I never knew about this exploit and in no way in hell could search it out having no idea about it.what would him searching it matter,not everyone can lurk this site 24/7. Thanks for the tip, im sure you helped out a few people.:wave:

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His searching could be a reply of "it works, confirmed" on the thread in question and what do ya know.... it bumps the thread to the top.
    Regardless getting a tad far I would say, the point has been given and we should all consider this thread closed soon enough.