Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get to GM island. [Video]... What is your opinion?

Hi, i'm TeFatCow aka Coo1man1, you may know me from RSPS ,
    But to the point... On youtube I cant find any videos that explain How to get to GM island in detail, so i made my own . It should be below if I know how to use forums :yuck:. I do exploits, and now I'm TRYING to make videos :confused:. Since im new tell me what you think! ;D

Info:
    You need...
    Rocket Boots Xtreme (Leather) or Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite (Cloth)... (Engineering330needed)
    Slow Fall, Noggenfogger Elixir, Levitate, or 2 Flexweave Underlays (Engineering)

DC macro...
    /run if(not scm) then scm = SendChatMessage; end; function SendChatMessage(msg,type,lang,chan) scm("\124cFF00FFCC\124Hitem:19:0:0:0:0:0 :0: \124h" ..msg.. "\124h\124r",type,lang,chan);end;
    /say DISCONNECT RISK: TRUE.

Macros for Back with Flexweave Underlay...
    /use name back 1
    /equip name back 2
    /use name back 2
    /equip name back1

---------

Thanx
    Last edited by TeFatCow; 07-23-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Forgot :O

How to get to GM island. [Video]... What is your opinion?
    Opirity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont ask for rep

TeFatCow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opps i did not know, edited.

sofydofy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohhh nice i like i loike it alut +rep

Maccer's Avatar gay secks CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this should go in this section, but +Rep for you for the nice video.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you

Feroid's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TeFatCow View Post
    But to the point... On youtube I cant find any videos that explain How to get to GM island in detail, so i made my own . It should be below if I know how to use forums :yuck:. I do exploits, and now I'm TRYING to make videos :confused:. Since im new tell me what you think! ;D

You must fail at searching because i found this on youtube: YouTube - How get to GM Island Patch 3.3.5 [Engineering] <-- Check description, exactly the same you said ( macro etc )
    and 2nd .. failed at searching for reposts on this forum like the guy above me said

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    You must fail at searching because i found this on youtube: YouTube - How get to GM Island Patch 3.3.5 [Engineering] <-- Check description, exactly the same you said ( macro etc )
    and 2nd .. failed at searching for reposts on this forum like the guy above me said
    I have watched that video be for, I did not think that it showed how to lift off properly. I told you in what direction and where to use your boots. I think you failed at reading
    in detail
    Also I showed how to find the stopwatch....

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
    - Abraham Lincoln

TeFatCow

boomkinner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is repost

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is repost
    Not in standards

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol.. repost = repost if its the same method and not different ( for example from Exodar ) .. and explaining where the stopwatch is makes me (//.-)
    Oh and that other youtube video shows properly how its done and you can see that he uses the direction towards the three.. once you are levitating in the sky you cant change direction obviously.... its not all that hard!!

I have watched that video be for, I did not think that it showed how to lift off properly. I told you in what direction and where to use your boots. I think you failed at reading Also I showed how to find the stopwatch...

TeFatCow
    Edit: Oh you also claimed that you couldnt find any video that explain how to get to GM island "in detail" <--- So if i compare these 2 quotes i see 2 different truths.

Seriously stop pretending its no repost etc and that you made it better by only saying face "north, west" and how to get stopwatch by typing /stopwatch.. ..like Demonkunga said:
    Originally Posted by Demonkunga View Post
    Exploit Section Rules

• No reposts.

1. Remind yourself mmowned is a family forum, and we do not tolerate flaming or inappropriate content.

2. Although constructive critism is appreciated, don't link your own threads saying "this is better" and if you must, explain why.

3. If someone has already said its a repost, don't retype it, its pointless.

4. If you are being flamed, or trying to flame a flamer, use the report button instead, it helps the mods, and its highly appreciated.

5. Lastly, PLEASE do not type in really hard to see colors (I.E. Black, Dark blue, etc. etc.) not only will is cause people to complain, not as many people will read it
    Im truly sorry if i sound harsh or something, but you are being selfish a little bit and saying its no repost "in standards" etc... when its actually 100% the same method as from the original: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-problems.html

Thread with exploit section rules: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ion-rules.html

If you feel like you can get me infractions just do so because im being honest.
    Last edited by themaster; 07-24-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's ok that you're new and you dont quite understand all the rules, but please read the stickies before posting, and always search before making a thread.

If a post is basically a repost but you "explained it better" or added some slight detail, its still a repost. When you do something that's a repost, dont try to defend it. Say "I'm sorry, can a mod lock this please" or something to that affect (not "you fail at reading"), and you will likely get a couple people to even pity rep you for attempting to contrib.

Welcome to MMowned and I hope your next thread goes better =)