1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abyssal Shelf Bomb bug

Sorry if this is a repost i searched "abyssal shelf" and only got one threat about flight path resetting.

But If your having trouble getting all the guys for the quest you can easily just put the bomb on your action bar, for example 1, and hit 1, click, hit 1, click,

You can send out about 4 bombs (my max so far) and all of them will explode, i have tried this with other bombs but most just register one hit except for this.

Abyssal Shelf Bomb bug
    hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for trying to contribute, but not an exploit =S I've done the quest myself and yes, 4 can be in the air, but they have a long travel time. There is still a cooldown.

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is it not an exploit?

You use a skill/ability/item it goes on cooldown, your able to spam it to use it more then once before going on cooldown and all have an effect.

If it wasnt an exploit you could do the same with all the bombs, but theres plenty in northrend which when you do spam, you see 3+ models in the air and only 1 will cause the effect which means the ones in abby shelf are buggy that way.

sharpes123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's simply a graphic bug, the same thing happens with me while controlling a turret in Strand of the Ancients, I spam the missile button and I can get the visuals of 3 missiles launching yet damage is only dealt for one missile.

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharpes123 View Post
    It's simply a graphic bug, the same thing happens with me while controlling a turret in Strand of the Ancients, I spam the missile button and I can get the visuals of 3 missiles launching yet damage is only dealt for one missile.
    But what im saying, for THIS quest, they are NOT just a graphicle bug, each one actually deals damage and can kill, so insted of shooting off 1, and waiting for the CD to reset, you can spam it and get 4 shots off before the cooldown kicks in. meaning you can kill all the mobs for the shelf quest before your even half way through.

TL/DR
    You can spam the bomb (1-click 1 click 1 click) and each one will deal damage unlike most bomb effects which shows multiple graphics but only 1 hits.