0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dungeons w/ friends on other realm.

This is probably a repost, it's a bit simulair to the recently posted thread about doing this with Real ID, i've been doing this fore a couple of months, so there was a more simple way.

In order to do this;
    Your friend needs to be of the same faction as you.
    Your friend needs to be in the same battlegroup as you (i think!)
    You need to que for different roles (except for dps)

So you que up for a specific dungeon, likely one that nobody likes to run, gives better chances of running into each other. My friend was a priest(holy) and i was a boomkin. I had a mage friend with me. My priest friend was from a different realm, and we were skyping for the que -timing. So we quede for the exact same instance, at the exact same time. (I qued for tank, even tho i was boomkin dps, just to speed up both ques).

Then we were communicating to see if it "popped" at the same time, if it DIDNT, we chose not to enter, and when it popped at the same time (Likely to be 2nd or 3th try) you'll enter, and there you go, After the 15mins of lolling around, you can que for a random -or whatever you want to do.

Not really rocketscience, not even sure if its an exploit, throw it to trashcan if it doesnt belong here :-)

Dungeons w/ friends on other realm.
    rimalah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even easier it is to just have all your friends on same realm. Don't take me too seriously, but why climbing to a tree backwards?

Noloony's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just use the new function called Real ID

Real ID: A New Way to Connect With Your Friends on Battle.net
    One of our goals for the new Battle.net is to create the framework for an online gaming experience that is even more accessible, more engaging, and more entertaining than the previous Battle.net. The newly released Real ID feature, available to World of Warcraft players as part of patch 3.3.5, is an integral part of this effort, providing you with advanced ways for forming and maintaining meaningful relationships with your friends on the service.
    Real ID is a completely voluntary and optional level of identity that keeps players connected across all of Battle.net. When you and a friend mutually agree to become Real ID friends, you'll have access to a number of additional features that will enrich your social gaming experience in new and exciting ways. Go here for more details.

pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Noloony View Post
    Or just use the new function called Real ID

That doesn't allow you to join dungeons cross realm with ur RealID friend, its just a communication tool, like steam.