0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daily battleground / Call to Arms

It is still possible to queue for a specific battleground number if it is the call to arms for it.

E.g If it is AV weekend, talk to a Stormpike Emissary walking about the cities, and you will able to queue for any of the already open AV's. (Normal Battlemasters do not allow you to set which BG number you queue for anymore.)

Why is this helpful?: Well now you dont have to sit through a full AV to complete the daily. If you select one of the already up servers, you will be enterned near the end.

Its also great for AV weekend lvling, just keep adding to these and collect win/loss XP every 5mins, since AV tends to last all 600 resources at levels less than 80(So games take 30+ mins).

Sorry that this may seem useless to some of you, or not even make sense. Found it hard to explain with my poor english.

Daily battleground / Call to Arms
    Furryeye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its sneaky and something I for one didn't know about. However, you're not guaranteed to enter when the AV is about to finish, in fact, you're not even guaranteed to get in at all. Its a bit "risky" and it might just wind up taking a long time, I can imagine.

decodeco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, this is true. But for AV it is a bit different, as with 40 people there are constantly people leaving and joining. Selecting a specific bg gives you priorty over those who have queued for all BG's, so when some1 leaves it is likely the spot will go to you. (Used to do this with friends, when they are already in a bg and I would like to join them. They tell me what BG they are in, and I queue up for their specific one.)

But ur right, you wont necisary get in at the VERY end. But it wont be right at the start atleast.

For myself, I really hate doing battlegrounds. And only do so for the 25 arena points. I would rather wait in a 25min queue for a 5min game, than have a 0 min queue and play 30mins in a mindless game, where rets/dks/elesham go around wrecking shit up.

mrhands's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your chances of ending up in an AV that's turned into a 30-40 minute turtle are much higher. Those are the ones that have people leaving them left and right.

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Battlegroup does this on the weekends to make premades. 40 of us (most are spread out across 5-6 servers) queue up for first available. Once the queue pops we see what BG number the Premade leader has and if majority of people in vent have it. Those that have the same BG accept it, those that don't queue manually for that specific battleground (e.g. Alterac Valley 20, etc) works wonders and makes it so you can do premades with no Preform Addon
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-03-2010 at 04:12 PM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul