Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What junk to sell? (make Gold out of your information)

your end game items doesn't sell good on AH?
    tired of fight when you farm?
    wanna know how ppl make lots of gold?
    ok you are in right thread !
    i skilled up almost every profession in wow and find out that some items sell better than end game items and i will show you how to find them - farm them and sell them

--------------------------------------------
    how to read :
    {not} = you don't need any profession for it
    {miner} = as a miner

1- addons
    you will need :
    Trashcan ++ Retail players skip this one
    Auto Destroy
    MultiAuction
    BetterInbox
    QuickSplit
    Scrap
    this addons do not change your interface much so you wont feel changes after install but read the info to learn what they do before i say it !
    2- in game
    you need bags , big bags and empty
    Portable Hole
    "Gigantique" Bag
    Glacial Bag
    are the bags I'm talking about
    and if you can
    Traveler's Tundra Mammoth ally
    Traveler's Tundra Mammoth horde
    it have vendors on it that works Great with scrap addon
    or any vendor companion
    3- information
    you need to know what people need and when so you need to learn how to work with Wowhead: Good news, everyone! that serve perfectly as Wowhead: Good news, everyone! to you
    4- example
    i know Jewelcrafting better than any other profession so open it from link .
    you know you need
    mining for jewelcrafting right?
    what you can see is every item that you can make with it , what it needs and in witch skill.
    by clicking link you can earn every single info that you need about them.
    (things are different in different servers so you better to learn the way I'm doing this and not do exactly as i do)
    (anything that i skip means either they are not good to farm , sell or skill up)
    lets start !
    {miner}
    first item that looks good to farm is Copper Bar they are not that rare but you cant find many miners to go for them so search in AH for price first but if they don't sell well you can always make Bronze Bar that is a little rare .
    don't say "we knew it" still too soon to close the page .
    {miner}
    Silver Bar is rarest metal in the wow hard to find but sells good .
    {not}
    Large Fang can be sold some times but not always having some of them on AH have a chance to make few golds .
    {miner}
    Mithril Bar is what that can make you lots of gold (more than saronite)
    {miner}{not}
    Citrine as you can see its used in many recopies .
    {not}
    Flask of Mojo and Aquamarine my favorite items to farm along Silk Cloth and Mageweave Cloth and many other items in Zul'Farrak and maybe you don't believe but it was my main source of gold for a while ! few runs and lots of things to sell !
    {miner}{not}
    Huge Emerald and Large Opal are mined along the Thorium Bar very good selling items .
    and since here gems rule in skilling so mining and farming in outlands is all about gems and cloth's .
    lemme show you a little trick for outlands
    you can buy Purified Draenic Water all over the outlands for 3 silver and sell them for some gold in AH they don't sell a lot but its fun to scam people who don't know how to wowhead like this
    5- collecting
    now you know all about what item to collect lets go to how to collect section fast
    you have 3 addon for this
    for example go to Zul'Farrak and configure you addons
    1- Trashcan ++ Retail players skip this one dosent need configure and will automatically delete every gray item to free your bags for better items .
    2- Auto Destroy type /ad to open this addon thick its enable and hit the current zone key (it will get your location) set item level to 99 (max) and if you want it delete items by quality there is 2 slider for it .
    note if you want it to delete some item when you loot it just Alt+click on that item in your bags to add it in delete list .
    3- Scrap if you have a merchant with you you can skip addon 2 and simply sell everything you don't need . to add items in its list for "1 click to sell" open merchant's window and drag that item to bag icon that it added to merchants . and after that by clicking that bag it will sell all of items in list in a sec .
    now put your loot on auto loot and go pwn some troll . by end of the run you will have lots of item for sale.
    6- selling
    now take your bags to any AH and open it Ka-BooM there is a 4th tab in AH yes its your new AH addon MultiAuction that can sell all items in your bags in 1 min or less !
    just select a pricing option and a price then Alt+click on your items in bag then select a time and hit the key ...

7- Gold
    now time has been passed and you have mail ! lots of mail !! don't worry go to mail and enjoy your new mail addon BetterInbox that allow you to take your items , gold or both what ever you are comfortable with .
    note : there are many addons that do similar works for you use whatever that you are comfortable with .
    note : there is no guaranty to sell everything you farm but you got lots of items to sell and you can take your chance so go for it again .
    note : i didn't told any price ? well i sell everything for 99 gold doesn't matter what ! prices are up to you and your choose .
    note : maybe - maybe - maybe i make some mini guide for other professions and i will ink them here :
    Last edited by b3vad; 06-18-2010 at 04:11 AM.

What junk to sell? (make Gold out of your information)
    LindeCutah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not extremely informative, basics to anyone who knows their way around making gold.

I don't know why you would want to delete your grey items as some of them (the weapons) sell for like 12g each? Especially with mammoth its a waste to delete.

But I can see you put alot of effort in this so thanks for contributing! +rep

ChildeRoland's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

b3vad's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well about gray items you are right but i always have problems with gray ones with less than 1 silver cost especially when I'm fishing or farming on low lvl places .
    and yes this info's are very basic but it always takes me few hr's to teach them to every new friend that i meet ans stop them asking for my golds . now i can simply give them the link and run away
    ty for +rep
    -----------------------------
    about Auction house tips : ty for link ill use

Zytan's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LindeCutah View Post
    Not extremely informative, basics to anyone who knows their way around making gold.

I don't know why you would want to delete your grey items as some of them (the weapons) sell for like 12g each? Especially with mammoth its a waste to delete.

But I can see you put alot of effort in this so thanks for contributing! +rep
    One of the things in WoW that give most games are the junk (gray) sold to the vendors as you said. They might fill up your bags and seem uncessary but when you sell them you are happy to have looted them and see how the gold increases

Tuckerboy5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If im honest its just saying make some things and saying some addons, but +Rep for the effort, you provided links and its not a block of text like most guides.. Its colorful and easy to read it. Alot of time must of gone into this, even if it isnt VERY informative

ero-sennin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, this is very irritating to read. Ever heard about Capitalization? You know... That thing we use the button "shift" for? Or even Caps-lock if you are one of those.

Also, the colors seems missmatched and everything is squeezed together.

Also, I agree what's said about gray items. Destroying them is stupid. If you think about it, when you're boosting or just leveling, you accually get more food and drinks that sell for ~4 silver each which takes up spots for random gray junk item that stacks to 20 and sells for 10 silver each. Easier to just get a bag-addon that sorts them out and manually destroy what you want and what you don't want. You won't get maximum amount of money by being lazy

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
    For me, this is very irritating to read. Ever heard about Capitalization? You know... That thing we use the button "shift" for? Or even Caps-lock if you are one of those.

Also, the colors seems missmatched and everything is squeezed together.

Also, I agree what's said about gray items. Destroying them is stupid. If you think about it, when you're boosting or just leveling, you accually get more food and drinks that sell for ~4 silver each which takes up spots for random gray junk item that stacks to 20 and sells for 10 silver each. Easier to just get a bag-addon that sorts them out and manually destroy what you want and what you don't want. You won't get maximum amount of money by being lazy
    Capitalization /agree... Will try I'm not native English and or even hadn't any education about it
    lemme turn my hand hnoes:hnoes:
    I don't play on retail and on 15x servers gray items are really junks that's why i named that addon to people who play on private servers can get ride of their gray items easy for retail you should skip that one (ill edit first post)

DjKuja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zytan View Post

One of the things in WoW that give most games are the junk (gray) sold to the vendors as you said. They might fill up your bags and seem uncessary but when you sell them you are happy to have looted them and see how the gold increases
    indeed, when in dungeons, people dont usually loot those abandoned greatswords or other valuable grays. not on topic, i've also noticed that those same people either are so rich they dont need any more gold, or their brains aren't working properly. why? because when a blue item that sells for 20g to a vendor drops, those same people click on DISENCHANT and not greed. dream shards sell for 2g these days if you're lucky, at least on the 5 realms i play on.

when i've asked why didn't they greed on it instead, the always say "i need them for enchanting" or ignore me completely :P wouldn't it be better to greed and sell the item to a vendor, and buy 10(!) shards from the ah instead? xD

ÜBER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tuckerboy5 View Post
    If im honest its just saying make some things and saying some addons, but +Rep for the effort, you provided links and its not a block of text like most guides.. Its colorful and easy to read it. Alot of time must of gone into this, even if it isnt VERY informative

/rant

Okay, let me vent a bit about this. That gave me a headache for about an hour after I read it, and once I was able to decipher the information, I came to the conclusion that this is possibly the worst gold guide ever written. Buying water from Outland and Auctioning it for more? Come on. and +Rep for trying? Making a poor post that takes a week to figure out does not deserve reputation for being bad..I don't see how this makes sense to you.

/rant

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ÜBER View Post

/rant
    Buying water from Outland and Auctioning it for more? Come on.
    /rant
    1- its not about buying water (and it works i tested)
    2- is it worse ? why ? (it works for me and my friends)
    3- did you read :
    (things are different in different servers so you better to learn the way I'm doing this and not do exactly as i do)
    and ummm... i have more than 1m gold in this server I'm playing (its not retail but many people don't even have 100k)
    Last edited by b3vad; 06-28-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    Finally i got my own personal signature :wave: