7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug out gunship for your character

So I did ICC10 this morning with a fail pug after 4/12 and completely messed up gunship for myself. If you "reload UI" and return to the game as the boat is taking off it leaves you on the ship as it goes all the way to Saurfang. Your boat is there but the opponent boat is invisible flying next to you as it is somewhere else on the map and not next to "your" docked boat at the final location.

If you jump off the edge of your new "dummied" boat you are spawned in the middle of the air where the ship should ACTUALLY be next to the opponent boat and will continue to fall over and over and over again. I managed to Disengage and rocket over to the boat and land inside of the captains room and walk around. Maybe there is a way to land inside the boat and glitch the mobs or something.

Perhaps this should be in exploration: i dont know or care. I just wanted to contribute my Glitch/exploit find as I haven't found anything since the bug which a hunter gets when taming a larger pet that scales down and its swimbox stays the same so it hits from a much further range. Maybe someone can make something more of it.

Cheers

Bug out gunship for your character
    BlQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks but there is nothing in there about getting into the other ship which you could potentially exploit. Not a complete repost. Get your 143 search posts out of here.