0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy Paladin Pve Guide

first i did a search on the word Healing and paladin and tryed to find any relevant cases of a paladin healing pve guide without result. So this is my go on a proper guide.
    Guide to the holy paladin

Table of contents:
    1) Introduction
    2) Spec and Glyphs
    3) Gear and Gems
    4) Food and Flask's
    5) Professions
    6) Macro and Addons and programes
    7) Spells and Healing styles
    Sources

1.) Introduction
    So you have maybe just rolled a paladin or are thinking about it? Maybe you allrdy have a paladin and are considering changing spec to holy? or maybe you are just looking for some ekstra tips on gear etc to help you out in a PvE environment?
    Warning: If your allready an elitist who clears icc on hc mode every week you will not learn anything from this guide, its meant for newcommers to the holy spec.
    2.) Spec and Glyphs
    Okay first of all, lets get you speced right, there are some variants out there but the normal cookie cutter is:
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    Here we are aiming for Ret as our off-tree for some extra crit and imp. Bom aswell as reduced mana cost on Holy shock.
    There is also a build where you end up taking 5/5 divinity instead of 3/3 Sanctity of Battle and 2/2 in Pursuit of Justice. This is up to your personal playstyle though i would advise going with the spec i linked.
    The other last normal variation is this:
    This spec loses all the bonuses from ret and get divine sacrifies instead, this spec is not recommended unless your tanks are having serious trouble with surving predictable burst.

Now for the Glyphs, first of all there are a few interresting glyphs and it should really depend on your playstyle which you pick, I'll advise the following 5major glyphs:
    Glyph of Holy Light: Makes the 5 nearest targets take an additional 10% of your holy lights healing, in a 20k Holy light this makes it heal a total of 30k with 10k comming from an aoe heal which is something we paladins are lacking.
    Glyph of Flash of Light: Improves the crit chance of your Flash of Light by 5%. A flat bonus to your fav spam heal, this will become less usefull on stress full fights and alot of ICC fights since you tend to throw alot of Holy Lights around instead.
    Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of your beacon of light by 30seconds. A neat glyph that can help you keep your beacon up, this is very handy on healing intensive fights for you to save a GCD.
    Glyph of Seal of Wisdom: Reduces the mana cost's of your heals by 5% while your seal of wisdom is active. This is a very nice glyph for a mana intensive fight and those 5% might mean more than you think.
    Glyph of Seal of Light: Increases your Healing done by 5% while seal of light is active. A Nice glyph when you end up being more limited by how much you heal instead of running oom. Personally i would strongly recommend using either this or glyph of seal of wisdom in one of your slot's.
    Glyph of Holy Shock:
    Reduces the cooldown of your holyshock by 1 second. It has it usefullness on fights where your moving alot and ofcourse also in pvp. But Generally i wouldn't recomend this glyph.
    Glyph of Divinity: Your Lay on Hands grants twice as much mana as normal and also grants you as much mana as it grants your target. Very situational if you are sure the tank ain't gonna get bursted then you can this glyph and LoH yourself for an ekstra ~8k mana.

For minor Glyph I'll just list those that are usefull in pve:
    Glyph of Lay on Hands: 5min of your favorite tank save? Sure.
    Glyph of The Wise:Reduces the mana vost of your Seal of Wisdom. Pretty neat when using Glyph of Seal of Wisdom. Else it's not really all that usefull.
    Glyph of Blessing of Wisdom: Increases the duration of your blessing of wisdom when you cast it on yourself. If you for somehow manage to not be able to buff your with wisdom while still managing to have a kings from another paladin, this is very usefull.
    Glyph of Blessing of Kings: Reduces the manacost of your Blessing of kings and Greater blessing of kings by 50%. A semi usefull glyph for rebuffing a BR/ss'ed target during a fight.

This should cover spec and glyphs.
    3.) Gear and Gems
    Now basically i can tell you one thing about pala healers and their stat to stack. INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone1337!!!!!!leetwtf!1?

Basically everytime you consider taking another gem and you ask another paladin the question" What do you gem for?" he should be shouting this to you cause really thats the singel best stat any paladin healer can stack.

Here is a copy from EJ on what 100int will give you:

121 Intellect, with BoK and Divine Intellect
    1815 Mana at the start of the fight
    37.8Mp5 from Divine Plea, if it is used on CD.
    18.1Mp5 from Replenishment.
    4.7Mp5 from Arcane Torrent, if you are a Blood Elf.
    24.2 Spell Power
    0.726% Spell Crit
    This is why INT is the most powerfull stat we can stack atm.

Basically you want to be using full epic int gems in all of your gear with the exception being 1x epic Nightmare Tear for activation of your meta socket. Your Meta socket should be this Insightful Earthsiege Diamond.
    Ofcourse this will all depend on your current gear setup cause if your not getting heals out fast enough/not strong heals enough, you should switch to Haste or spellpower gems.

This could be a decent gear setup which can be farmed entirely in heroics:
    Pala Hc Gear
    (epic win troll):Whatt??? Thats a 200iLevel libram!!!! OMG ROFLZORX nqqb guide writer!!!
    me: Well unfortunatly that libram is still very viable due to the strong mana reduction on HL which is what i recommend spamming, go visit EJ if you dont feel satisfied.

For enchant's I'll just make a quick copy paste from EJ:
    Enchant choices (from head to toe):
    Head - 50 sp 10 Mp5 or 50 Spell Power and 20 Critical Strike Rating
    Shoulder - 24 sp 8 Mp5 or 24 sp and 15 Critical Strike Rating
    Cloak – 23 Haste
    Chest - 10 to all stats or 250 Mana
    Bracers – 16 Intellect or 30 Spell Power
    Gloves – 28 Spell Power
    Legs – 50 Spell Power
    Shield - 25 Intellect
    Weapon - 30 Intellect or 63 Spell Power
    Boots – Run speed or 12 crit/hit
    For further questions about "Is x better than y or z?" I will refer to rawr(see below).

4.) Food and Flask's
    For being an effective holy paladin and allways doing your best you got to know which food and flasks to bring to the raid.

Flask's:
    Flask of the Frost Wyrm: 125+spellpower, this is a neat bonus if your heals are comming up short.
    Flask of Pure Mojo:45mp5. Another neat flask if your running oom on any fight.
    Flask of Distilled Wisdom: 65+Int. A neat flask all around. It's an old Pre-TBC flask but its still viable today due to the buff to int for paly's.

I wont bother listing elixirs for this since there ain't much difference and you shouln't be using this thread for min/max'ing.

Food: This is basically just for what you think you need, I'll list the best here:
    Firecracker Salmon or Tender Shoveltusk Steak 46sp and 40 sta.
    Imperial manta Steak or Very Burnt Worg 40haste and 40sta.
    Mighty Rhino Dogs or Spicy Fried Herring 20mp5 and 40sta.
    Poached Nettlefish or Spiced Worm Burger 40crit rating and 40 sta.
    5.) Professions

Basically I'm gonna do this short and with a quick quote from EJ to begin with.
    Alchemy
    Mixology gives 47 Spell Power, 20 Intellect or 20 Mp5 depending on Flask used and you get double duration. Other conveniences: [Endless Mana Potion], Crazy Alchemist's Potion which is the same mana as Runic along with health and a random potion, and the ability to make your own uncut gems. In addition, you can use [Flask of the North] to gain 47 spell power if you don't want to use a normal flask.
    Blacksmithing
    Socket Glove/Socket Bracer - Gives you 40 Int or whatever stat/ranting you want via two additional gem sockets.
    Enchanting
    Enchant Ring - Greater Spellpowerx2 - Gives you 46 Spell Power.
    Engineering
    Hyperspeed Accelerators - This use effect can be used during Divine Plea to lessen the downside of Plea and for burst parts of encounter such as Phase 3 Festergut. Other useful tools: Nitro Boosts gives 24 crit rating and a 5s burst of speed and 27 spell power to cloak instead of Enchant Cloak - Greater Speed. Assuming you use a Mana Potion Injector, Engineers will get 25% more out of Runic Mana Potions used inside the Injector.
    Master's Inscription of the Crag or Master's Inscription of the Storm - 46 Spell Power increase over The Sons of Hodir exalted version.
    Jewelcrafting
    Dragon's Eye Gems - Gives you 42 int or additional item points with the stats or rating of your choice via three dragon's eye gems.
    Leatherworking
    Fur Lining - Spell Power - Offers you a 46 spell power upgrade over the regular spell power enchant.
    Tailoring
    Darkglow Embroidery - gives 44 Mp5 over time Or Lightweave Embroidery - gives 73 sp over time instead of Enchant Cloak - Greater Speed.
    Skinning
    Master of Anatomy - 40 crit rating.
    Mining
    Toughness - 60 stamina.
    Herbalism
    Lifeblood - Small self-only HoT that is off the GCD.
    So clearly if you are gonna roll a pala and are wondering what proffesions are best? Then go with Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting, also these proffesions allows for the best selection of stats should you want to change spec later.

6.) Macro's Addons and Programs

First of all i would like to introduce you to a program called Rawr. What this program does is it can load your armory(suppose you play on normal servers) and then it can tell you what upgrades you can take etc and when it will be better to stay with your normal gear. Basically just learn to set it up and use it, cause its very usefull.

Next up is the addons:
    First of all I would like to present you with what i would say is the 2 most important addons: Grid and Clique

Grid is an alternative Raid unit frames that places every person in a handy grid aswell as showing their hp, incomming heals etc etc. Here is a picture from me doing voa 10 with grid.

Clique is an addon that allows you to cast on specific clicks, like if i shift click on the tank I throw a holy shock, here is an example of how clique can be set up:

Pallypower is the next addon, its not so much important as it is usefull. It will keep track of all your blessings and allow an easy rebuff, it's easy to configure,here is an SS of how it looks,:

Another important addon is DBM(aka Deadly Boss mods)

Basically it will tell you about everything important in an encounter in an easy way.

The last of the addons i would recommend is Class timer. This addon will keep track of all the buff/debuffs you have placed on a target in a nice bar way.
    Here is a picture of my full UI from a VoA 10.

7.) Spells and Healing styles

First of all the spells:
    Holy Light Our Greater heal which got the highest Healing Per Second
    Flash of Light Our fast and mana efficient heal.
    Holy shock Our mana expensive and Instant cast heal.
    Beacon of Light This tool effectively allows up to keep a tank up while doing alot of group healing.
    Sacred Shield Our shield effect. It procs every 6th second and absorbs some damage.
    Cleanse Our dispell ability.
    Divine Plea One of our major ways of gaining mana back. This spell also gives us a 50% healing reduction.

Now for the different styles we are seing 2 styles: The Flash of light style, and the Holy Light style, this guide have so far being written upon the Holy light style of healing and i will just mention the flash of light style quickly.

The flash of light style buffs sacred shield and the flash of light hot alot and actually makes them quiet stable buffs however the healing output is lower than when you just go for the holy light playstyle and you will run oom very quickly if you start spamming holy light.

Holy light style:
    Here we are focusing on using HL as much as we can to keep people up. Its more mana intensive than the other styles but also results in a higher healing output. SS is still worth keeping up just for the absorb effect. You will use Flash of Light when the pressure on an encounter ain't that high while spamming Holy Light as much as possible when it gets tough. Most of the time you will be set on the tank healing. Here it can be a good idea to beacon the Off tank while spam healing the Main tank. Ofcourse you shouldn't listen to me here but to the raidleader who tells you if he wants you to do for an example some group healing instead. You shouldn't really care about over healing as you most likely are gonna be doing that alot, but it's okay as long as you dont go oom. All in all you will just be using Holy Light more than Flash of light, but every depends on the encounter and your setup.

There is also a very good guide(non-class specific) here on mmowned, its here: All credits too the author of that thread.

For addition tips and tricks you can go visit EJ's guide(link is at the bottom).

8.) Sources
    I forgot most of them but here is the one i can remember:
    Holy Paladin Compendium for 3.3 - Elitist Jerks

P.S I apologies for any writing error or if a similar post is to be found, i just couldn't find it. If you find a similar post feel free to flame me.

Holy Paladin Pve Guide
    th3d3vilwithin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    helpted me alot thanks

Esset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide and such but I've played holy pala and its not hard and this is a very long guide.

Xanorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idd its not hard but if your a newcommer to the class i thought i might aswell just round up all subjects i could about the class (: and yeah sorry about the length didn't except it to be that long when i started but yeah :/

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

O.T p.s Why does it say I'm a guest and not a Leecher?

Sn00p's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find holy shock incredibly useful, and if you use seal of wisdom you can use melee attacks through boss fights for easy mana regen
    If you use a big cast -> holy shock (most of the time mine crits) -> instant FOL you can heal several targets consecutively.
    And a big problem I have with this guide, is you should NOT rely on just holy light or flash of light; the best way to heal with a holy paladin is a mixture according to circumstance. This can be achieved with healbot very effectively and easily.
    Thanks for stressing about intellect, I can't begin to say how many holy pallies I see stacking mp5 and spellpower, it makes me smash my head into my desk frequently. +rep for that part
    Imo, a good combination of spells for mana regen is divine plea, divine illumination, avenging wrath, a trinket/arcane torrent if you have them; with the Talisman of Resurgance and arcane torrent I can regen quarter of my mana for a 25% loss in healing, very handy; this is improved by the t10 set bonus ofc.
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft is my spec and I find it fairly universal.

soto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to give him rep, however he posted it in gues mode so cannot

Xanorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you post out of guest mode? -.- sorry but a newb on there forums

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Sn00p View Post
    I find holy shock incredibly useful, and if you use seal of wisdom you can use melee attacks through boss fights for easy mana regen
    If you use a big cast -> holy shock (most of the time mine crits) -> instant FOL you can heal several targets consecutively.
    And a big problem I have with this guide, is you should NOT rely on just holy light or flash of light; the best way to heal with a holy paladin is a mixture according to circumstance. This can be achieved with healbot very effectively and easily.
    Thanks for stressing about intellect, I can't begin to say how many holy pallies I see stacking mp5 and spellpower, it makes me smash my head into my desk frequently. +rep for that part
    Imo, a good combination of spells for mana regen is divine plea, divine illumination, avenging wrath, a trinket/arcane torrent if you have them; with the Talisman of Resurgance and arcane torrent I can regen quarter of my mana for a 25% loss in healing, very handy; this is improved by the t10 set bonus ofc.
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft is my spec and I find it fairly universal.
    Hey thanks for the input and the spec, this was the spec i was talking about as a third, again some of the talents are abit of preferances but this is a good spec, mind if i link it in the guide?(credits to you ofc).
    Looking back at the healing style chapter i can see what you mean, I'll rewrite it so that it people can understand you can use Holy shock and FoL combo ect. and also about how to regain mana during a fight.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

sorry for this, just trying something

Sn00p's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you can use my info glad to see someone made a guide for this, I see so many sloppy palahealers geared wrongly/bad gems, this might alleviate some of that.

And to post out of guest mode just log onto a full account.

Stats:
    Int > Crit > Haste > Mp5 > Anything else

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick tip, if you want to raid as a holy paladin Divine Guardian is a MUST have.

It is'nt for casual raiding ofcourse, you can take what you want, but if you want to do hardmodes etc, Divine Guardian is an insane defensive cooldown which makes the raid take a lot less damage, and much better than the paladin critting more on tanks, since in hardmodes it's also a lot about keeping everyone alive, not just the tank, so Divine Guardian is incredibly useful. The other spec is still one of the easiest casual playing paladin ones, just mentioning that i atleast would'nt like to see a paladin without it in my raids ;b

And also, i suggest you trying Vuhdo, instead of grid and clique, it's both of them together in 1 addon, and when you get used to it, it's a lot more beneficial, easy to set up, and a lot more stuff to config, and generally just better, and requires much less of your computer.

Considering pallypower, if you do not have this addon you will immediatly get flamed by any living thing, it is just a MUST have as a paladin, noone can stand the 1 loner paladin who does not have the addon and the 2-3 others have their assignments setup but the last one is just doing nothing, because he does'nt have it, it makes a lot of things easier.

One other thing, you're just telling what flasks their actually are to use in WoTLK, you don't tell which one you use, but the one that should be used by any holy paladin who goes after max effiency would definately be distilled wisdom, though mats for this flask might sometimes be hard to get, if you are'nt a herbalist, and the lack of alchemists actually making it can also be big.

Edit: By the way, finally not some FoL spamming noob :b HL is and will always will be the best!

chriahs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guide is good besides the specs.

RunSpeed = Failtrain pvp your missing Healing.
    You get where your going 15% faster, But your moving 10-15 sec of the 10 min fight,Sure you crit 4 less outda 100 but you heal 5% more for 100/100.I also find that my holylights are overhealing by great amounts ( even non-crits) so this isent much of a loss when those suprise super low heals that catch you off guard are not as super-low, Explain 10k Holylight..

Im rocking 40% (holy) crit with this build

The build above is for ICC 1-9/12 reg not for hardmodes or 10-12/12 icc reg.
    For scrub guilds/Pug tanks and healers (or dps that stand in fire or do 1k dps so your oom) this is useful also but im asumeing your not carrying anyone or being carryd.

This brings us 2 your Guardian spec, Your holy not prot you dont need devo or Armor check out this spec

Thanks for the info Vrye!
    Edit:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sxAzgM0smu0tgdxGzubh

Old one outdated thanks VyreTalent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I know what your thinking, Holy pally with RF=Retard. Simple enough, threat meters and a "stop macro", Threat warning addon, ext.

I didnt read all of your guide but you mightve forgot Nightmere tear used 2 get your meta.

Edit: Nope TY again Vrye.

Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
    Considering pallypower, if you do not have this addon you will immediatly get flamed by any living thing, it is just a MUST have as a paladin, noone can stand the 1 loner paladin who does not have the addon and the 2-3 others have their assignments setup but the last one is just doing nothing, because he does'nt have it, it makes a lot of things easier.

:b HL is and will always will be the best!
    First part= Not correct
    2nd part = YES

Theres 4 pallys buffs and 1 is only for prot.

Now Kings/Sanc are more important for hardmodes because the people would be geard so...

1 Pallys, Everyone kings
    2,Pallys, Everyone Kings and might or wis
    2 Pallys (1 or more prot) Everyone kings or prot
    3 pallys, Everyone kings and both might and wis
    3 pallys (1 or more prot) Everyone with kings, Sanc and might or wis.
    4 Pallys Everyone with kings,might, and wis. ( Now this is weird case so there probly will be a prot)
    4 pallys (1 or more prot) Everyone with every buff.

Now if they cannot figure out that rogues need might not wis they shouldnt be raiding with you. On hover-over of the spell on anyone it shows whos missing it.

Advantage without Pallypower, nicer gameplay (On 25 man aoe parts i sometimes get lag or even DC), Nicer simpler screen, Easyer 2 see whats going on, and easyer to hover-over cleanse or FOL someone.

Xanorin i love your UI, Make a MMOwned account and PM me ill give you rep for this guide! (mostly for the UI though because unlike most people on this fourm i can see almost the exact same thing at elitest jerks, yes its true please dont doubt me, It could say free million gold on every other fourm in the world and they wouldnt know.

Last edited by chriahs; 06-05-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chriahs View Post
    This guide is good besides the specs.

RunSpeed = Failtrain pvp your missing Healing.
    You get where your going 15% faster, But your moving 10-15 sec of the 10 min fight,Sure you crit 4 less outda 100 but you heal 5% more for 100/100.I also find that my holylights are overhealing by great amounts ( even non-crits) so this isent much of a loss when those suprise super low heals that catch you off guard are not as super-low, Explain 10k Holylight..

Im rocking 40% (holy) crit with this build

The build above is for ICC 1-9/12 reg not for hardmodes or 10-12/12 icc reg.
    For scrub guilds/Pug tanks and healers (or dps that stand in fire or do 1k dps so your oom) this is useful also but im asumeing your not carrying anyone or being carryd.

This brings us 2 your Guardian spec, Your holy not prot you dont need devo or Armor check out this spec

I know what your thinking, Holy pally with RF=Retard. Simple enough, threat meters and a "stop macro", Threat warning addon, ext.

I didnt read all of your guide but you mightve forgot Nightmere tear used 2 get your meta.
    He did mention the nightmare tear

Also LOL read the devotian aura talent bro, you can either put 2 or 3 points in it, each point = 2% more healing.

The end game talent tree i suggest is this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

The 4% healing overall on every member in the whole group is a big deal, dunno how in any way you could think of this as useless, UNLESS ofcoruse you already have a paladin tank in your group, ofcourse, if you don't i highly suggest this build.

Xanorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya Guys just letting you know I'm still reading this, but currently having some probelsm with not being able to log in properly and edit my post etc, when i find out how to do this I'll update some of the parts in it.
    Okay now to the specs which seem to create alot of talk in here. Yes it is true that the 3/3 devo aura is not needed but it's a nice thing if your not running with a Rdruid or another class that can furfill this buff. About divine guardian. Yes it is a very usefull tool, also just generally it can give you alot of mana, however for somebody who is recently dinged 80 he want to have all the manage regen and healing ability he can, hence why i did list that spec. Now for the run speed which you critique. As paladins we are very limited to heal while we are moving, there if we have to move less time we have more time to heal and thats why i did let those 2 talents go there. Some will pref to have 5/5 divinity instead of the movement speed and 3% crit and somebody will not pref it. Paladin healing specs in pve are very debattable and the only real thing i can say is, as some of you pointed out, that divine guarding is a very usefull tool and should be used if you plan on hardcore raiding. The holy talents are all mandatory except the rangde part of jugdements where some people will take 1 point out of.

Anyways Xanorin signing out for now, btw if anybody know what I'm doing wrong or if it is my browser thats ****ing up(using google chrome) then please tell

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Upss sorry vyre forgot to anserw abit from you:
    yes idd flask of distelled wisdom would be the best for max effiency but i also think that if your low on spellpower as a beginner then flask of frostwyrm will be a good idea. Overall the distilled wisdom will be better but if your not healing enough and people are dying or you are running oom, other flask's might be worth considering and I'll look into that addon (:

chriahs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did mention the nightmare tear

Also LOL read the devotian aura talent bro, you can either put 2 or 3 points in it, each point = 2% more healing.

The end game talent tree i suggest is this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

The 4% healing overall on every member in the whole group is a big deal, dunno how in any way you could think of this as useless, UNLESS ofcoruse you already have a paladin tank in your group, ofcourse, if you don't i highly suggest this build.
    Good point i guess i didnt really read the spell carefully
    Edit: Guess you didnt read it right just noticed 6% right there.lol 2 peas ina pod.

Imp Devotion aura

From Elitist jerks prot pally guide
    [Improved Devotion Aura]: Strongly recommended. Devotion Aura is the aura of choice for tanking things that hit hard, and the extra 600 armor at level 80 is not insignificant. Moreover, this helps other tanks as well, and the healing bonus helps healers no matter who they're healing. This is one of the talents that you'll generally be expected to bring to a raid.
    I think we can assume that most protection paladins have this however, not ever raid has a protection paladin. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Will change specs ASAP.

Take one point out of holy power and put it into Devo you get 2% more healing.
    I think that is more profitable but that's my opinion.
    Last edited by chriahs; 06-05-2010 at 01:19 PM.

JimmyTheGoat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys, this is xanorin here this is my new user. Due to the fact that i cant edited my guide I will remake it soon with your changes, hope you can understand if it will first be tomorrow or so I get it done

JimmyTheGoat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i ask any mod to close or remove this thread as the new updated version have been posted?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast