Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

450 Mining Guide ( Different Mining Routes and Spawn Places )

Hello, I have been mining for . . . well, probably since Pre-BC now, not that it helps with Wrath of the Lich King, but a little bit of history.

What this very guide is, it is to give you mining routes, titanium ore nodes ( popular nodes ), Coordinates of the popular Titanium Nodes, and the most profitable routes for the following places:

• Wintergrasp
    • Icecrown

To start, we will begin with Icecrown. Here is an image. Details are below.

Rating Icecrown 1 to 5, I would give it a 2-3. It is not busy what so ever, however, the titanium isn't sufficient, and spawns aren't the best. If you do choose to mine here, it is the BEST route to do so. I used to mine here a lot, but gave up and moved to different Places. Here are the coordinates of good Titanium Spawning Places :

• 34, 44
    • 43, 34
    • 46, 44
    • 62, 34
    • 67, 46

Moving onto Wintergrasp. This is the BEST place to mine in the game, and the BEST place to make gold mining. I rate Wintergrasp 4.5 out of 5. The ONLY reason why I give it 4.5 out of 5 is because of Peak hour traffic. If your on a high population server, I would watch out for the peak hours when most players are online, other then that. Its what I like to call Giggity Giggity Gew

Here is an image with details on the bottom :

Wintergrasp takes time and skill to figure out node spawns, and different features, things that I can't explain ( like where if 1 node spawns, another won't type of thing ). Coordinates are Listed Below :

• 35, 11 ( It's a little in Icecrown. )
    • 6, 65 ( All around that edge of the Eternal Life area. Very awsome place. )
    • 51, 48
    • 62, 56
    • 41, 21 ( All around that edge area )

Although there is more zones to mine, these 2 are the best, its more of what your into ( Chill and slow, or speedy and get it done ). Always remember, IT TAKES TIME. Thanks everyone for reading, It has been a pleasure

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO COMMENT, I DO RESPOND! Tell me what you think! Or even crank out some Gold/hour if you would like! MY last trip, I think I got around 700g an hour. 30 Titanium Ore, 10 Stacks or Saronite, a lot of eternals ( off the top of my head )

Enjoiiiiii! :wave:
    Dunemaul

450 Mining Guide ( Different Mining Routes and Spawn Places )
    Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would have to disagree. Icecrown is titanium rich, and i would say sholazar is better than wg. This is heavy server dependent also

and damn, a stack and a half of titanium and 10 stks of saronite yielded you 700g? that would get me like 300g on my servers

bloodshed794's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah I've always liked Wintergraps the best, and the titanium getting 700g, nah ... I'm talking crafting stuff, selling stuff but all the mats from mining and only mining ( Remember it's also eternals, saronite, gems ). I know of Scholazar, never really liked it. Just me, I guess. haha, Icecrown, The spawn % is a little low for my likings ( if you know what I mean ). Thanks for the reply
    Dunemaul