Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another BOT CLOSED: ebot-france given up!

Hello Everyone,

Julian is given up ebot-france.com he stopped developing the Bot and shut all servers down!

Best wishes to Juju!

Another BOT CLOSED: ebot-france given up!
    stickybun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got the call from Blizz i believe

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, why can't blizz just accept that we will come back two times harder? :P Even though I never used this bot.. Or heard of it, sucks for the people that did use it.

greasemonkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the bot similar to glider with pather and navmesh and customclasses. An huge API Libary really great developed. This Bot is no one year old

turbolol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was permanently (without 72 hrs suspension) banned on ebot tonight. A few days ago JuJu (without any announcement or warning) has set down his security server "installing a new anti ddos software" but bots were still running and not disconnected. Nobody knew what was going on, no news on forum, nothing, chaos and panic in chat room. Connected chars were farming, but they couldnt reconnect. I think thats not fair and JuJu should pay back all the money he harvested for the latest keys and the lifetime bots.

Yeah, botting is always risky. But I think JuJu just gave access to Blizz to his client base. He could give them all the logs and traces. 99% of ebot accs are banned. Reason: 3d party programm.

You just screwed your customers JuJu. Now I can understand people, that left ebot earlier by reason of lacking support, information or because you got a job irl.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbolol View Post
    I was permanently (without 72 hrs suspension) banned on ebot tonight. A few days ago JuJu (without any announcement or warning) has set down his security server "installing a new anti ddos software" but bots were still running and not disconnected. Nobody knew what was going on, no news on forum, nothing, chaos and panic in chat room. Connected chars were farming, but they couldnt reconnect. I think thats not fair and JuJu should pay back all the money he harvested for the latest keys and the lifetime bots.

Yeah, botting is always risky. But I think JuJu just gave access to Blizz to his client base. He could give them all the logs and traces. 99% of ebot accs are banned. Reason: 3d party programm.

You just screwed your customers JuJu. Now I can understand people, that left ebot earlier by reason of lacking support, information or because you got a job irl.
    The height of stupidity is astounding. You sir, breached it.
    Don't start rumors because a player reported you.

turbolol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, really? all my 9 accs? 3 of them just started leveling. And 5 accs of a friend of mine? A player just reported them in one night and after it JuJu has closed ebot. Thats really funny.

Ltleontis54321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JuJu recieved a call yesterday warning him to close down, and he took the best choice IMHO.

R.I.P. another Bot.
    Ex-Glider and PPather User

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah we call that Durp "detected". Dumb of you to be using something few people heard of compared to other bots that have guarentee'd protection.

Think back, glider ban waves... hmm 36k+ in one night; "he must have gave them thar there list guys".

Unless you have IRREVOCABLE facts. keep your damn mouth shut. Your statement as little as it may be starts a rumor it then spreads and furnishes into slander against someone that started by a stupid comment without evidence.

Congrats mate, you was stupid and got 14 accounts banned, 9 of which on the same ip and the other 5 on the same ip, which all happen to be using the bot (which if shutting down usually means they figured out how to detect that specific one and then the resulting accounts flagged get wammed.

blizzard is frankly writing[imagine that on their own website] that they are tired of botting and 3rd part programs doing such, they are amending their Tou/Eula to reflect permaban anymore, no more fkn pole dancing.
    Last edited by Remus; 05-18-2010 at 09:45 PM.

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    Yeah we call that Durp "detected". Dumb of you to be using something few people heard of compared to other bots that have guarentee'd protection.

Think back, glider ban waves... hmm 36k+ in one night; "he must have gave them thar there list guys".

Unless you have IRREVOCABLE facts. keep your damn mouth shut. Your statement as little as it may be starts a rumor it then spreads and furnishes into slander against someone that started by a stupid comment without evidence.

Congrats mate, you was stupid and got 14 accounts banned, 9 of which on the same ip and the other 5 on the same ip, which all happen to be using the bot (which if shutting down usually means they figured out how to detect that specific one and then the resulting accounts flagged get wammed.
    QFT, they most likely didn't give out their user base, not even glider did when they get shut down.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AND TO ADD:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1871765
    ^- static code caves.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1873169
    ^- ebot used static code caves

ebot is shutdown, with supposedly (from the above arguer) ebot users BANNED, AND to boot from the OP about such finds a week before ebot is shutdown.

frankly /care.
    Last edited by Remus; 05-19-2010 at 11:50 AM.

stickybun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    users banned ?? wtf you talking about there only ever were a few bans, many many users were not banned plz dont exaggerate

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had one of my accounts banned at the begiing of the month 72 hour ban which i was able to get lifted. There was a large number of ppl that DID get banned so dont UNDER exaggerate. Regardless of all this the bots down so time to move onto another bot ....any sugestions?

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy/gatherbuddy; sources are being that the warden protection is damn good. unless some script changes on the hb/gb team like the luafoo trippings. Should be generally as safe as a bot can get- frankly only leveling and self spending gold; gold selling is worthless and account sales are dipping as higher stuff is required to make a decent buck off them.

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i heard that HB / GD had or has large development problems and little to no *customer service* as in noone to go to when and if there's a problem. Im looking for something thats user friendly. I dont want something that u download and the developers just say *i cant hold your hand work it out yourself*. Something that has a guide or instructions like any good product would come with. Since i havent looked into HB / GB and only heard bad things recently im a little skeptical. Im aware that nesox is among some of the ppl that are helping with deveolpment with it which tells me its gotta be somewhat good. Is there any truth to this rumor of development issue and or no help if needed ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast