0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Profession based gold making methods

I'm looking to power level another profession on my warrior, he just hit 65 and so far has 450 Alchemy (once he hits 68 he'll be another transmute alchy), what i'm asking is.....what is another good gold making profession? I already have a 450 JC, 450 Enchanter, 3 Transmute Alchys, 450 Inscriptionist......

I'm looking for the most bang for my buck, also, if you could provide info on how to make gold, I will be more than happy to help you with any advice you would need in the future, thank you for your time!

Profession based gold making methods
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6+ professions overkill is overkill

frankly only 2 are needed unless you enjoy spending time crunching numbers.

which are at any rate; JC/BS
    Last edited by Remus; 05-12-2010 at 05:22 PM.

Divineheresy88's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't say it's overkill, I have the time, gold, and patience to make it work....i'm just looking for an honest opinion on what I should choose for my next profession. If I could, i'm make him an alchy/alchy toon =(

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Divineheresy88 View Post
    I wouldn't say it's overkill, I have the time, gold, and patience to make it work....i'm just looking for an honest opinion on what I should choose for my next profession. If I could, i'm make him an alchy/alchy toon =(
    Agree... myself I have 5 alchemists on 1 server.

danzi3l's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally id go for a Tailor, i myself bring in about 400g a day by selling Netherweave and Frostweave bags.

And as you have an enchanter you can make a decent amount of gold disenchanting the items you've made whilst powerlevelling tailoring.
    Last edited by danzi3l; 05-13-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danzi3l View Post
    Personally id go for a Tailor, i myself bring in about 400g a day by selling Netherweave and Frostweave bags.

And as you have an enchanter you can make a decent amount of gold disenchanting the items you've made whilst powerlevelling tailoring.
    Eh, I really don't have much frostweave cloth or netherweave cloth on any of my toons, and 300g a day doesn't seem really worth it to drop 3-4k to make him a 450 tailor.

tekstorm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Questions here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tekstorm View Post
    No Questions here
    I'm asking for opinions from other ppl on what profession I should use.....I'm not asking a question.....I'm gathering information to compare their opinions with my opinions, and to see what would work best

Please try to stay on topic guys.

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm asking for opinions from other ppl on what profession I should use.....I'm not asking a question.....I'm gathering information to compare their opinions with my opinions, and to see what would work best

Please try to stay on topic guys.
    Wow, really? You come in here, break the rules, try to worm yourself out of it, and you tell the person to stay on topic.
    srsly?

Asking for opinions is asking for something, thus asking a question. Don't try to be smart :/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cheat'R View Post
    Wow, really? You come in here, break the rules, try to worm yourself out of it, and you tell the person to stay on topic.
    srsly?

Asking for opinions is asking for something, thus asking a question. Don't try to be smart :/
    I'm not worming my way through anything, opinions vary on what is or isn't a question, obviously he does, so he made his statement. That's perfectly fine, however I made it clear what my intentions were by making this thread. I didn't ask, what's the best profession for making gold, I know the answer, that in my view is a question. I'm gathering opinions so I can make an educated choice. I apoligize if I came of brash, but I am here to gather opinions, not to disregard the rules.

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not worming my way through anything, opinions vary on what is or isn't a question, obviously he does, so he made his statement. That's perfectly fine, however I made it clear what my intentions were by making this thread. I didn't ask, what's the best profession for making gold, I know the answer, that in my view is a question. I'm gathering opinions so I can make an educated choice. I apoligize if I came of brash, but I am here to gather opinions, not to disregard the rules.
    However clear that may be to you in your own view, this is the guides section, (hence the title WoW Guides,) and is used to post things that are helpful to others, not to gain information by posting threads. Try the General section next time.

If you are saying you did not ask a question, (because for what it's worth, I didn't understand most of what you just said,) take a look at your original post...

I'm looking to power level another profession on my warrior, he just hit 65 and so far has 450 Alchemy (once he hits 68 he'll be another transmute alchy), what i'm asking is.....what is another good gold making profession? I already have a 450 JC, 450 Enchanter, 3 Transmute Alchys, 450 Inscriptionist......

I'm looking for the most bang for my buck, also, if you could provide info on how to make gold, I will be more than happy to help you with any advice you would need in the future, thank you for your time!
    I'm referring to the bolded/underlined/italicized series of words. I apologize if I am incorrect, but is that not a question?
    Last edited by Cheat'R; 05-13-2010 at 08:59 PM.