0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every Death Knight Ability

Hey guys, my last thread was REALLY bad and I wish for it to be deleted if a moderator can help me out. But I thought this would be better. It is all the death knight abilities with a description.

PASSIVE ABILITIES:
    Blood Plauge:
    A disease dealing X Shadow damage every 3 sec for 15 sec. Caused by Plague Strike and other abilities.

Frost Fever:
    A disease dealing X Frost damage every 3 sec and reducing the target's melee and ranged attack speed by 14% for 15 sec. Caused by Icy Touch and other spells.

Forceful Deflection: Increases your Parry Rating by 25% of your total Strength.

Runic Focus: Unlike most casters, a Death Knight's spells cause double damage on critical hits.

Trainable Abilities:

Blood Presence (Start With):
    Strengthens the Death Knight with the presence of blood, increasing damage by 15% and healing the Death Knight by 4% of damage dealt. Only one Presence may be active at a time. Costs 1 Blood Rune.

Blood Strike (Start With): Instantly strike the enemy, causing 40% weapon damage plus X, and an additional 12.5% bonus damage per disease. Costs 1 Blood Rune.

Death Coil (Start With): Fire a blast of unholy energy, causing (X + 15% AP) Shadow damage to an enemy target or healing Y damage from a friendly Undead target. 30 yard range. Costs 40 Runic power.

Death Grip (Start With): Harness the unholy energy that surrounds and binds all matter, drawing the target toward the death knight and forcing the enemy to attack the death knight for 3 sec. Instant cast. 30 yard range. 35 sec cooldown. Costs no power.

Icy Touch (Start With): Chills the target for X Frost damage and infects them with Frost Fever, a disease that reduces melee and ranged attack speed by 14% and deals damage every 3 sec equal to 5.5% AP. The disease lasts 15 sec. Costs 1 Frost Rune.

Plague Strike (Start With): A vicious strike that deals 50% weapon damage plus X and infects the target with Blood Plague, a disease dealing Shadow damage equal to 5.5% AP every 3 sec for 15 sec. Instant cast. Melee range. Costs 1 Unholy Rune.

Acherus Deathcharger (55): Summons and dismisses your rideable Acherus Deathcharger. This is a very fast mount.
    Rewarded from [55] Into the Realm of Shadows.

Death Gate (55): Opens a gate which the Death Knight can use to return to Ebon Hold. 10 second cast, 1 minute cooldown. Costs 1 Unholy Rune.
    Rewarded from [55] The Light of the Dawn.

Death Strike(56): A deadly attack that deals 75% weapon damage plus X and heals the Death Knight for 5% of maximum health for each of <his/her> diseases on the target. Instant cast. Melee range. Costs 1 Unholy Rune and 1 Frost Rune.

Pestilence (56): Spreads existing Blood Plague and Frost Fever infections from your target to all other enemies within 10 yards. Instant cast. 10 sec cooldown. Melee Range. Costs 1 Blood Rune.

Raise Dead (56): Raises a Ghoul to fight by your side. If no humanoid corpse that yields experience or honor is available, you must supply Corpse Dust to complete the spell. You can have a maximum of one Ghoul at a time. Lasts 2 min. Instant cast. 30 yard range. 5 min cooldown. Costs no power.

Frost Presence (57): The death knight takes on the presence of frost, increasing total stamina by 8%, armor contribution from items by 60%, and reducing damage taken by 8%. Increases threat generated. Only one Presence may be active at a time. Instant. Costs 1 Frost Rune.

Mind Freeze (57): Smash the target's mind with cold, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec. Instant cast. 10 second cooldown. Melee range. Costs 20 Runic Power.

Blood Boil (5: Boils the blood of all enemies within 10 yards, dealing (89 to 107) +4% AP Shadow damage. Deals additional damage to targets infected with Blood Plague or Frost Fever. Instant cast. Costs 1 Blood rune.

Chains of Ice (5: Shackles the target with frozen chains, reducing their movement to 95% and infects them with Frost Fever. The target regains 10% of their movement each second for 10 sec. Costs 1 Frost rune.

Strangulate (59): Strangulates an enemy, silencing them for 5 sec. Non-player victim spellcasting is also interrupted for 3 sec. Instant cast. 30 yard range. 2 min cooldown. Costs 1 Blood rune.

Death and Decay (60): Corrupts the ground targeted by the Death Knight, causing (X + 4.75% AP) Shadow damage every sec that targets remain in the area for 10 sec. This ability produces a high amount of threat. Instant. 30 yard range. 30 sec cooldown. Costs 1 Blood rune, 1 Unholy rune and 1 Frost rune.

Obliterate (61) A brutal instant attack that deals 80% weapon damage plus 292, and an additional 12.5% bonus damage per disease, but consumes the diseases (Having 3 points in the Frost talent Annihilation gives you a 100% chance for the diseases to stay on your target). Instant. Melee range. Requires melee weapon. Costs 1 Unholy rune and 1 Frost rune.

Path of Frost (61): The Death Knight's freezing aura creates ice beneath <his/her> feet, allowing <him/her> and <his/her> party or raid to walk on water for 10 min. Works while mounted. Any damage will cancel the effect. Costs 1 Frost rune.

Icebound Fortitude (62): The Death Knight freezes <his/her> blood to become immune to Stun effects and reduce all damage taken by 20% and an additional ammount based on defense for 12 sec. (Does not remove existing Stun effects) Instant. 2 min cooldown. Costs 20 Runic power.

Blood Tap (64): Immediately activates a Blood Rune and temporarily converts it into a Death Rune. This rune counts as a Blood, Unholy, or Frost Rune. Lasts 20 sec. Costs 6% of the Death Knight's base health. 1 Min Cooldown.

Dark Command (65): Commands the target to attack you, but has no effect if the target is already attacking you. Instant cast. 30 yard range. 8 sec. cooldown.

Horn Of Winter (65): The Death Knight blows the Horn of Winter, which generates 10 runic power and increases total Strength and Agility of all party or raid members within 30 yards by X. Lasts 2 min.

Death Pact (66): Sacrifices an undead minion, healing the Death Knight for 40% of <his/her> maximum health. The heal cannot be critical. Instant cast. 30 yard range. 2 min cooldown. Costs 40 Runic power.

Rune Strike (67): Strike the target for 150% weapon damage plus [1/5 AP]. Only usable after the Death Knight dodges or parries. Can't be dodged, blocked, or parried. Costs 20 Runic Power.

Anti Magic Shell (6: Surrounds the Death Knight in an Anti-Magic Shell, absorbing 75% of the damage dealt by harmful spells (up to 50% of the Death Knight's health) and preventing application of harmful magical effects. Damage absorbed by Anti-Magic Shell energizes the Death Knight with additional Runic Power. Lasts 5 sec. Costs 20 Runic power. 1 min cooldown.

Unholy Presence (70): Infuses the death knight with unholy fury, increasing attack speed by 15%, movement speed by 15% and reducing the global cooldown on all abilities by 0.5 sec. Only one Presence may be active at a time. Instant. Costs 1 Unholy rune.

Raise Ally (72): Raises the corpse of a raid or party member to fight by your side. The player will have control over the Ghoul for 4 min.

Empower Rune Weapon (75): Empower your rune weapon, immediately activating all your runes and generating 25 runic power. Instant cast. 5 min cooldown.

Army of the Dead (80): Summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for the Death Knight. The Ghouls will swarm the area, taunting and fighting anything they can. While channelling Army of the Dead, the Death Knight takes less damage equal to <his/her> Dodge plus Parry chance. 10 min cooldown. Channeled. Costs 1 Blood rune, 1 Unholy rune and 1 Frost rune.

Talent Granted Abilities:

Blood:

Rune Tap (10 blood):
    Converts 1 Blood Rune into 10% of your maximum health. 1 Minute Cooldown. Costs 1 Blood Rune

Mark of Blood (20 blood): Place a Mark of Blood on an enemy. Whenever the marked enemy deals damage to a target, that target is healed for 4% of its maximum health. Lasts for 20 sec. Costs 1 Blood Rune. 3 Minutes Cooldown. 30 yards range.

Hysteria (30 blood): Induces a friendly unit into a killing frenzy for 30 sec. The target is Enraged, which increases their physical damage by 20%, but causes them to suffer damage equal to 1% of their maximum health every second. 3 minute Cooldown. 30 yards range.

Vampiric Blood (35 blood): Temporarily grants the Death Knight 15% of maximum health and increases the amount of health generated through spells and effects by 35% for 10 sec. After the effect expires, the health is lost. Costs 1 Blood Rune 1 Minute Cooldown.

Heart Strike (40 blood): Instantly strike the target, causing 50% weapon damage plus X, and it's nearest ally for 25% weapon damage plus X/2, each target takes an additional 10% bonus damage per disease active on it. Costs 1 Blood Rune.

Dancing Rune Weapon (50 blood): Summons a second rune weapon that fights on its own for 12 sec. doing the same attacks as the Death Knight but for 50% damage. 30 yrd range. 1.5 minutes cooldown. 60 Runic Power.

FROST:

Lichborne (10 frost):
    Draw upon unholy energy to become undead for 10 sec. While undead, you are immune to Charm, Fear and Sleep effects. 2 Minutes Cooldown.

Deathchill (20 frost): When activated, makes your next Icy Touch, Howling Blast, Frost Strike or Obliterate a critical hit. 2 Minutes Cooldown.

Hungering Cold (30 frost): Purges the earth around the Death Knight of all heat. Enemies within 10 yards are trapped in ice, preventing them from performing any action for 10 sec and infecting them with Frost Fever. Enemies are considered Frozen, but any damage other than diseases will break the ice. 1 Minute Cooldown. Costs 40 Runic Power.

Unbreakable Armor (35 frost): Increases your armor by 25% and your total Strength by 20% for 20 sec. Costs 1 Frost Rune. 1 Minute Cooldown.

Frost Strike (40 frost): Instantly strike the enemy, causing 55% weapon damage plus X as Frost damage. Costs 40 Runic Power.

Howling Blast (50 frost): Blast the target with a frigid wind dealing 259 to 281 Frost damage to all enemies within 10 yards. Deals double damage to targets infected with Frost Fever. Costs 1 Frost and 1 Unholy Rune. 6 seconds Cooldown. 20 yards range.

UNHOLY:

Corpse Explosion (10 unholy):
    Cause a corpse to explode for X Shadow damage to all enemies within 20 yards. Will use a nearby corpse if the target is not a corpse. Does not affect mechanical or elemental corpses. Costs 40 Runic Power. 30 yards range.

Ghoul Frenzy (30 unholy, also requires Master of Ghouls): Grants your pet 25% haste for 30 sec and heals it for 60% of its health over the duration.

Anti-Magic Zone (30 unholy, also requires Magic Suppresion 3): Places a large, stationary Anti-Magic Zone that reduces spell damage done to party or raid members inside it by 75%. The Anti-Magic Zone lasts for 30 sec or until it absorbs X spell damage. 2 Minutes Cooldown. Costs 1 Unholy Rune.

Scourge Strike (40 unholy): An unholy strike that deals 70% of weapon damage as Physical damage plus X. In addition, for each of your diseases on your target, you deal an additional 12% of the Physical damage done as Shadow damage. Costs 1 Unholy and 1 Frost Rune.

Summon Gargoyle (50 unholy): A Gargoyle flies into the area and bombards the target with Nature damage modified by the Death Knight's attack power. Persists for 30 sec. 3 Minutes cooldown. Costs 60 Runic Power. 30 yards range.

Bone Shield (35 unholy): The Death Knight is surrounded by 3 whirling bones. While at least 1 bone remains, <he/she> takes 20% less damage from all sources and deals 2% more damage with all attacks, spells and abilities. Each damaging attack that lands consumes 1 bone. Lasts 5 min. 1 Minute Cooldown. Costs 1 Unholy Rune.

That is every death knight ability. Tell me if I missed anything.
    PEOPLE HATE MY THREADS
    Last edited by Brandon88n; 04-23-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Every Death Knight Ability
    Brandon88n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tips would be nice too.

Crid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offence, but if I want to look at class spells or anything else thats related to a class I go to Class - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft Good effort but there isnt much use for this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crid View Post
    No offence, but if I want to look at class spells or anything else thats related to a class I go to Class - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft Good effort but there isnt much use for this
    I put this on MMOwned so it people dont have to go on to that WoWWiki. They can just stay on MMOwned.

EDIT: And that is your opinion. There is use for this it could be useful to others.
    Last edited by Brandon88n; 04-22-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Crid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put this on MMOwned so it people dont have to go on to that WoWWiki. They can just stay on MMOwned.
    Yet you only post one part of a class, Why not talk about talents, glyphs, gear, tactics etc. This is nothing new, their are lots of people on this forum who talk about different classes. This however its just a c&p of
    SOURCES: World of Warcraft & Wowwiki.com
    Dont see the point of this

WowWikki or Wow would not post this information if it were not important however that dosnt mean 1000 more people need to repost it just cause wow or WowWiki deems it important
    Last edited by Crid; 04-23-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Opirity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet you only post one part of a class, Why not talk about talents, glyphs, gear, tactics etc. This is nothing new, their are lots of people on this forum who talk about different classes. This however its just a c&p of

WowWikki or Wow would not post this information if it were not important but that dosnt mean 1000 more people need to repost it

Yeah i agree

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You clearly dont get any thing. You do not understand this whole forum. Look around.. do you see people with EVERY class and EVERY talent? No! People talk about the class they want and get info from other sites to hopefully help others. And also you have to put your sources. Read the rules, look around the forums, and then come back and flame. And did 1000 people repost it? I just put this up for people that would like to know this. And If I were to talk about that this thread would be too long and confusing.
    Last edited by Brandon88n; 04-23-2010 at 02:40 AM.

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i want to look up class skills I'd much rather use a java interface like on wowhead, that way I can click on spells and read comments, etc. This, like your last thread, seems like an uninspired grab for rep. Just wait untill you find something useful to post and people will be grateful.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jfazau View Post
    If i want to look up class skills I'd much rather use a java interface like on wowhead, that way I can click on spells and read comments, etc. This, like your last thread, seems like an uninspired grab for rep. Just wait untill you find something useful to post and people will be grateful.
    I really do not see any wrong with this thread, I made it so people who do not yet have a death knight can see this. But everyone seems to not be liking it. All I tried to do was help, not grab rep..

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If every bit of information about every class was posted on this forum it'd be so clogged down with useless general knowledge we'd never get anywhere. There's a reason reposts are against the rules, it's about progress. MMO owned is special because we have information that isn't anywhere else. Anyone who wants such information already knows to go to wowhead, thotbott, wowwiki etc. You forget this forum is mostly visited by experienced players, not people new to the game.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If every bit of information about every class was posted on this forum it'd be so clogged down with useless general knowledge we'd never get anywhere. There's a reason reposts are against the rules, it's about progress. MMO owned is special because we have information that isn't anywhere else. Anyone who wants such information already knows to go to wowhead, thotbott, wowwiki etc. You forget this forum is mostly visited by experienced players, not people new to the game.
    This isnt reposted and yes, MMOwned has information that you cant get anywhere else and also information that you can get anywhere else. And many newbs go on this site also. Ive seen em around on certain threads.

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not say it was reposted. But you can't deny it's basically a lift of Wowwiki. Even if you happened to manually type out everything, it's the same information. The same information that anyone can get.

I read your opening paragraph with a description. I thought to myself, oh maybe he's going to describe the situations the moves can be used in, describe strengths and weaknesses. That would be useful. That I would rep. But no, that's just a copy paste as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not say it was reposted. But you can't deny it's basically a lift of Wowwiki. Even if you happened to manually type out everything, it's the same information. The same information that anyone can get.

I read your opening paragraph with a description. I thought to myself, oh maybe he's going to describe the situations the moves can be used in, describe strengths and weaknesses. That would be useful. That I would rep. But no, that's just a copy paste as well.
    Description of the spell, witch I have. It mostly already says the strengths and weaknesses if you read through it.

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Brandon88n View Post
    Description of the spell, witch I have. It mostly already says the strengths and weaknesses if you read through it.
    Oh yeah you mean those descriptions that blizzard wrote, nice job with those.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah you mean those descriptions that blizzard wrote, nice job with those.
    No I mean the spell description. What else am I going to put other than what the spell does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast