0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Tiny Crimson Whelpling

This guide is not as much for gold as it is to have a rare pet.

Well, I was farming the <Tiny Crimson Whelping for about 5 hours, and got nothing. I looked it up, and I found out that the Lost Whelps don't drop it! Total waste of perobaly an hour. So I started farming again, in the matter of minutes, it drops. These pets are pretty rare, 1/1000 Drop rate from Thottbot and Allakhazam. I will show you all a route, and a couple tips to get them as fast as possible.

First, SO NOT KILL THE LOST WHELPS. This will only waste time and make the process slower. Second, mount up in between mobs, every second will help you get this! And third, instant casts are better.

There are 3 mobs that will drop it:

Red Whelp
    Crimson Whelp
    Flamesnorting Whelp

As you farm, you will get used to the route, and where to go EXACTLY to be faster at killing those. Once again, Lost Whelps are NOT your friends.

Below is a good route to follow, basically you go across the road, up to the tent with the wierd man-bear-pig things, then down the cliff, up the cliff again ( all of it will make sense when you look at the map ) , go straight, loop around where you see the raptors, go back down near the cliff seperating wetlands, and the north, then back across the road and repeat.

Here is an image of the route:

From the above route and map, you can see the basic Idea. You can go either way, I prefer clockwise around. Once you get out there and start farming you will find a good nitch of in-depth routes ( it varies between person ) and then take 'em down!

HOW TO GET THERE:

The spot is in north-eastern wetlands ( Sorry, can give estimate coord, cartogopher is down ). You will see the whelps.

Hope you guys catch some and comment if you do, I'd like to see how many of you go out and try this! Thanks!
    Dunemaul

[Guide] Tiny Crimson Whelpling
    Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he made a route for example, it's a decent contribution so don't bash on him.
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

Deadly Tomato's Avatar ft. Aestysu
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty for contribution OP.
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 04-19-2010 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Cleanup
    We stand as one, to remember Mirror.

Lohev's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I would say that you should indeed kill the Lost Whelps because they share spawn points with Red whelps wich do have a chance of dropping the whelp.

So even if the lost whelps does not drop the whelp themself, the chance of 1 more red whelp in your next lap of the route has just increased.
    Last edited by Lohev; 04-19-2010 at 03:48 AM.

bloodshed794's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the lost whelp do not share a spawn point, according to allakhazam.
    Dunemaul

Lohev's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be right, but after been farming that little bugger for countless of hours. I did notice the diffrent number of spawns from red whelps, when I killed the Lost whelps.

But i might be wrong. You will still spend a lot of time there if you ain't really lucky ^^

bloodshed794's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah, that's why it isn't for gold, it's more for people who like "Shiny Things" ( meaning rare stuff ). However, if you do catch one ( takes about 3-5 hours ) they sell for 1400 gold on my server, and probaly range from 1000 - 15k across servers. But, again, it isn't much for gold as it is to get a rare vanity pet.
    Dunemaul