0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9 Dragons

So, the other morning during server maintenance, I was bored as usual, and looking around the web. I ran across a free MMORPG named "9 Dragons" -> http://9dragons.acclaim.com/ <-

The user interface has a lot in common with the WoW interface, was probably built that way on purpose.

It's a Martial Arts based MMORPG, based on real-life lore of Ancient China, during the Ming Dynasty. You can fully read up on the lore before you download the game, the website was pretty descriptive.

I have played it a couple times since that morning, and it seems pretty fun. You basically start out as an absolute nothing, with the ultimate goal being the mastery of your chosen Martial style.

So, if any of you out there are bored with WoW and want to try something different, i'd suggest giving this one a shot. It's quite a lengthy download, took about 6 hours at 90-110K/sec, so wouldn't suggest trying it on dialup =p

But, it's free, so if you have the time and want to look at something new, go for it!
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

9 Dragons
    Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 9 Dragons

[yt]36CzNcn2EhY[/yt]

Looks AMAZINGLY boring IMHO.
    BTW: How do you get that that looks like Blizz UI? Most interfaces in MMO's look like that....