0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Great Money For Low Levels.

Hello there MMOwned! It's been a while since I've posted a guide, or anything in that matter. I've been using this on ALL servers I start out fresh in. To give me an early 50-300 gold with not too much work.

Requirements:
    -Level 6+ Toon.
    -The ability to drone around farming.
    -WowInfinity would VASTLY help, but not required.

Alright, so you guys are probably wondering what it is you need to farm. I'm positive something on this has been posted before. But I'll go a bit more in depth, with routes and screenshots of each location since he's stealthed, you'll know exactly where he is at every point. So, what we'll be farming is..

Blood Elf Bandit Mask - Item - World of Warcraft

Yep, this bad boy. It's pretty dead now-a-days. That's why it's great for farming it! It still goes for 50+ Gold on the 5 servers I play on. And that's great easy money for people without mains on a server. Now, there's a route you should follow, it's the one I use and it hasn't failed me once.

Following this route, and with wow infinity in about an hour I got 3 bandit masks. I'll upload the rest of the pictures in a second. Or just give you a link to the album so you can check it out and it won't flood this page this pictures. Not everyone will need them, it's just specifically showing where he is in most of the places.

Sell Tips:
    -You're low level, undercut everyone else by atleast 10g. You don't really need that much gold anyways.
    -If you're Alliance, Neutral Auction House is your friend. You'll sell it faster, and at a higher price than the Alliance Auction House.

Other Tips:
    -Don't give up, the mask only has an 11% drop chance. You don't have to get that many, just get 1, sell for 50g and call it a day. You'll be fine with that money for a while unless you go apeshit.
    -If you want to really really maximize profits, you NEED WowInfinity. I'm not an advertiser for them but this program has helped me sooo much in everything WoW related. I've been using it for over a year, and I'm still not banned. If you don't have it, have fun running around.
    -DON'T Stop running around looking for him, he has an INSTANT respawn time. I can confirm this since I can get there pretty fast. I've had him spawn in 3 points, back to back in less than a minute before.

Note: This is not made to replace any other gold making methods you may have. In my opinion this is a fairly slow way of making money, but it works. And it's doable at lower levels. Once I made a decent amount of money, I started using UnholyShaman's guide for the limited item buying. My level 26 Pally has around 500g, the pictures are a bit dated.

The link to that guide is here:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...uide-incl.html

Hope he doesn't mind me advertising his guide!

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps some people get some gold. If you have any questions, just post it. Happy farming!

-----------
    http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx306/Lg3667/dead/

That has all of the spots, and where he's located. I waste a good amount of time trying to figure out where the hell he was, I had him targeted I just had no clue where he was. Hopefully that will help.

This post expands on this post:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ood-money.html
    Last edited by Mike3667; 04-01-2010 at 11:59 AM.

[Guide] Great Money For Low Levels.
    Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your guide are truly better explained than the other thread, so sadly it's a repost.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ood-money.html

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I guess it's just extending on that then.

dayloon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Guide] Great Money For Low Levels.

Why are people so obsessed by reposts? Everytime somebody posts anything at all, somebody comes along and scans every thread to see if it's been mentioned before. Give it a rest already.

It's a good guide, nice one.

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, it kind of is a repost but it goes a lot more in depth into it. So kind-of-sort-of.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    Why are people so obsessed by reposts? Everytime somebody posts anything at all, somebody comes along and scans every thread to see if it's been mentioned before. Give it a rest already.

It's a good guide, nice one.
    Just that I remember I read the guide last year. I'm obsessed by reposts as the thread starter could just have checked the archives and then be like "Aah, this shit still works, let's post it again!" Also, it's a rule that I obey and teach other to do so.
    So no way I scanned every thread, usually when I see a new thread, of course I open the search function and try to find a repost, it's to keep the forum clean and free from the total-contributing leechers (Steal others posts).
    I'm just trying to make the forums a better enviroment.
    If not, people could just take 1-2 year old posts and repost them in a better format/just copy it to get free rep and "contribute", it's not fair, the original thread poster should get all the credits, the above have happend many times, trust me.

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the other one wasn't really a guide. It was just saying you need to get those. This is a guide explain how to get them, and sell them. It's like EMU guides, someone may give the basic details on it, but there are a large portion of people that will expand on the guide, yet those are allowed.