0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Braindawg's MAD Money $$$ [EASY]

Hello all, this is my first post in a little while (I quit WoW a bit ago) and I hope you all appreciate this thread. This thread includes the following tips, and the money making scheme: Farming Scholomance.

*** Note *** This guide is generally for a (Unholy) Death Knight, but any other class could mimic the techniques. For all DK's, you should be in Blood Presence, unless you're taking loads of damage use Frost.

Stats: In only 45 minutes, if my technique is put to proper use, you can make: 500+ gold. To maximize the amount of money you can get, you will want to have Disenchanting at a minimum of 200.

Helpful Tips:

1. For all you Random Dungeon runners, you'll want to capitalize the amount of money you get. To do this, roll Need on greens / blues. If people start getting suspicious, say it was "an accident" or some other crap. At the end of the boss, you'll want to try to ninja the epic by rolling need (extra 20+ gold!) and anything else you can need off the boss.

2. Keep a watchful eye on your auctions. People undercut very often, leaving your items to expire. Make sure you are constantly cancelling auctions and undercutting others.

3. If you are a mage (or anyone else who provides profession / class services) be GREEDY. You shouldn't give out any free ports. At a minimum, charge 8 GOLD per port. I have even charged 20 gold for ports.

4. Everyone should know about neutral AH's and faction non combat pets. Whether they are cats or prairie dogs, pick them up and sell them for 20g max.

5. NEVER overflood the AH no matter what product you are selling. This will cause the prices to fluctuate and for you to lose income.

Now onto the Farming Scholomance part. :wave:

You need:

- Skeleton Key

- (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Level 200 Disenchanting

- (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Essence of Gossamer

You'll want to pick up HALF of the room by sending your ghoul to attack, and then dismiss it when you have half the room aggro'd.

When you dismiss the ghoul, you should be positioned as so (in the entrance area):

You will want to press "V" to toggle on the health bars of mobs and have your D&D ready, around this corner. Having "V" toggled lets you see how close the mobs are to reaching you. You will want to make sure you are using Icebound Fortitude and Anti-Magic Shell to reduce the damage taken.

*** NOTE *** Sacrifice your ghoul after each pull, or when you are in trouble. Don't be afraid to summon gargoyle to help you out.

Rinse and repeat for the other half of the room, but be aware of the Blood Steward of Kirtonos who is on the right hand half of the room. She has a stun, so you'll want to kill her first (be sure to use Anti Magic).

*** NOTE *** the Blood Steward of Kirtonos will drop "Blood of the Innocents." Be sure to pick it up.

After you have cleared the entire room, move through here:

In this room, you'll want to run through aggro'ing everything but making sure to KILL EACH DARK SUMMONER (have your ghoul on Passive until you LoS them around the corner). Dark Summoners will continually summon adds unless they are dealt with. After everything is aggro'd and all Summoners are dead, pull them into the previous room popping Icebound Fortitude / Anti-Magic Shell and hiding around the corner to LoS.

Now the room should be empty, look to the right, run down and summon the Herald with your "Blood of Innocents." Kill him (a quick 6+ gold).

Finally, walk out of the Heralds cubby and go straight to the end of the room into this GIANT room. Run in the direction of the red arrow, aggroing everything on the right hand side. You see the door circled? It will open up when you reach the end. When you reach the end, run into the newly opened door and go around the corner to LoS.

Finally, clear the other side of the room through the same method.

I hope you have found this guide useful, as it is by far the quickest method for getting gold without any professions!

:::Closing Comments:::

After 4 runs, I manage to usually get 22 stacks of Runecloth. These go from 6-15 g PER STACK on my server!

From looted gold / vendoring soulbound blues / greys / whites I make about 120+ gold from 4 runs.

Be sure to disenchant all BoE greens / blues to AH them!

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing drops very often but can go for 40-70 gold. Do not overflow the AH with it!
    Last edited by robotbear; 03-29-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Braindawg's MAD Money $$$ [EASY]
    Silvera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the guide, +rep for me seeing as I find this useful. However, with the instance limit that may not be the most epic thing to do. Dungeons is never, imo, a good choice of money (unless its a slow method, which is bad =D) because of the damn limit.

But +rep ^^

robotbear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! for the number of views I was hoping a few more responses :\

sharpes123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this seems real nice dude.
    I'll give it a try on my prot paladin.
    +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks = )

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, very nice post. Ill try this out

tekstorm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this for about an hour. Made about 50g just off coin drops. Sold all the greens and trash for another 50g.

I got 5 brill shards off blues and a ton of runecloth. I should make about another 130g after these sell on the auction house. A ton of lifestealing enchant too but the AH is flooded with them at the moment.

So 200-230g per hour? Maybe 300g depending if lifestealing enchant sells.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty nice guide though, the only problem are that you mention ninjalooting which is indeed scamming which we prohibit.
    Other than that it's nice, and tekstorm, it's server dependant too.

Don'tTazeMeBro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easiest way to do this is if you simply aggro mobs from the main room and jump down off the bridge.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vinland View Post
    Pretty nice guide though, the only problem are that you mention ninjalooting which is indeed scamming which we prohibit.
    Other than that it's nice, and tekstorm, it's server dependant too.
    Rolling Need to vendor is NOT scamming.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vinland, anything you do with the AH is server dependent...

Garosie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, but the fact that you mention "This is by far the quickest method to earn gold without profession" is NOT true.

I don't use my Proffessions for money, but i can EASILY get 400g an hour, and that is also WITHOUT Professions. And i know several people earning over 700g/hour without professions. My method on the other hand, is not public (Might become, at some point), so i guess its a nice guide, and might be the quickest method that are public, but not quickest method in wow
    Im teh GoD !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have methods, that I have posted, that made 600 to 1000g a day for just 1-2 hours worth of time but they were highly dependent upon the AH. Now those same methods are only gaining me 200-300g for the same amount of time.

Yet I still see all these posts of people claiming they can make tons of money without professions but they never want to share their methods. Some claim they play the AH but that is very realm dependent and can be a large variable on a day to day basis.